GITAM Science Admission Test – GSAT NewsNews »
GITAM Science Admission Test – GSAT 2013 News
GITAM University announced GSAT 2013 Entrance Date
GITAM University invites application for GITAM Science Admission Test ( GSAT 2013 ) for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Science Programmes commencing in the session 2013 – 14.
The GSAT Programmes are offered in :
GSAT Undergraduate Programmes :
- Bachelor of Computer Application ( BCA )
- Bachelor of Environmental Management ( BEM )
- M.Sc in Biotechnology ( Integrated )
GSAT Postgraduate Programmes :
- Analytical Chemistry
- Environmental Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Electronics Science
- Food Science & Technology
- Organic Chemistry
Master of Computer Application ( MCA )
GSAT Eligibility :
For GSAT Undergraduate :
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 60% of marks from s recognized board of examination.
For GSAT Postgraduate :
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
GSAT How to Apply :
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of http://www.gitam.edu/GIS/GISAdmissions.aspx
GSAT 2013 Online Application Form – http://www.gitam.edu/GIS/Downloads.aspx?id=242
- Applications can be obtained by post, from Principal, GITAM Institute of Science by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address, accompanied by DD for ₹ 350/- drawn in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank. Request by post will be accepted till 3rd April, 2013.
- Candidates appearing for more than one test need to submit separate application along with the prescribed fee of ₹ 300/- for each test.
Important Dates 2013 of GSAT :
- Last date for the submission of application form is 20th April, 2013.
- GSAT 2013 Will be held on : 10th May, 2013.
GItam UNiversity Contact Details :
GITAM Institute of Science,
Phone : 0891 – 2840450.
GSAT Results 2013
GSAT 2013 Result Date : GSAT Entrance Exam Results is likely to be declared in the month of June, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.