GK Vishwavidyalaya Haridwar opens B.Tech Admission 2012
Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar invites application for 1st year Bachelor of Technology ( B.Tech ) and Lateral Entry of B.Tech Programmes commencing in the session 2012.
The Programmes are offered in :
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
For 1st year B.Tech :
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in relevant discipline from a recognised board of examination.
For Lateral Entry B.Tech :
Candidate should have passed Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognised institution..
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on AIEEE 2012 Score for 1st year B.Tech Programme and Entrance exam score conducted by the Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyala for Lateral entry B.Tech programme.
How to Apply :
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of http://www.gkvharidwar.org/notices/adm2012/btech/form%201.pdf
- The filled application form along with AIEEE 2012 score card, category certificate and DD of 200 / – in favor of Registrar, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, payable at Haridwar.
Important Dates :
- Last date for the submission of application form is 14th August, 2012.
- Display of merit list on 18th August, 2012.
Contact Details :
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya,
Hardiwar – 249404.
Phone : 01334 – 311881.