Haryana School of Business opens MBA AdmissionNews »
Haryana School of Business opens MBA Admission 2012
Haryana School of Business, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar invites application form for Full Time and Part Time Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) Programmes commencing in the session 2012.
The Programmes are Offered in :
- MBA in General
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in International Business
- MBA ( Evening ) Part Time
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with 50% ( 45% for SC / ST ) of marks from a recognized university or Fellow in ICSI / ICAI / ICFAI / ICWAI similar body.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will selected based on CAT score card or Entrance test score.
How to Apply :
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of http://gjust.ac.in/downloads/hsb2012/mba-admission-form-010512.pdf.
- The Filled application form along with DD of ₹ 800 / – ( ₹ 200 / – For SC / ST ) in favor of Registrar, GUJS&T Hisar, payable at Hisar.
- Application form can also be obtained from the office of the Haryana School of Business, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology by paying ₹ 800 / – ( ₹ 200 / – for SC / ST ) in cash.
Important Dates :
- Last date for the submission of application form for MBA ( Full Time ) is 31st May, 2012.
- Last date for the submission of application form for MBA ( Part Time ) is 25th June, 2012.
Contact Details :
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology,
Hisar – 125001.
Phone : 01662 – 263104.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.