IFBI announces Common Admission Test for “Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations”
IFBI announces Common Admission Test
Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance – IFBI Announces Common Admission Test for “Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations” (PGDBO).
Assured Placement as Banking Officer in ICICI Bank on program completion.
PGDBO Program Highlights
- 6 months intensive career program
- Fast track option also available
- 5500 already placed with a starting salary of Rs.2.5 lacs P.A.
- Job in own state of residence
- Three months of paid supervised Internship
- Curriculum jointly designed by NIIT & ICICI Bank
- Practicing bankers as expert faculty
- Hands-on experience in computerised banking
- Should have scored 50% in Graduation
- Should have been born on or after 1st April 1984 (26 years of age)
Chennai, Chidambaram, Coimbatore, Erode, Kanchipuram, Madurai, Pondicherry, Salem, Tanjore, Tirunelveli, Trichy, Tuticorin, Vellore.
Admission Test Date: 10th February 2010.
SMS : (FBI to 56161 To collect free Admission Kit visit: Apply online at www.ifbi.com.
Coimbatore: NIIT Centre
10-14/15, Kalingarayan Street,
Ramnagar (Behind Central Bus Stand),
69 West Arokiasamy Road, (Behind Rathina Vinayagar Temple),
R.S.Puram . 1625& 1626,Avinashi Road,
BR Puram. Hopes, Peelamedu.
Salem: NIIT Centre
1/276/4. Block B Kantha Swarna Megamal,
Opp. to Saiadha College,
GMP Tours & Travels,
15A, Pondurai Complex,
Sathy Main Road,
Near M S K Motors.