IGNOU B.Ed Admission NewsNews »
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2014 News
IGNOU opens Bachelor of Education ( B.Ed ) Admissions 2014
Applications are invited by Indira Gandhi National Open University ( IGNOU ), for admission to Bachelor of Education ( BEd ) course commencing in the session January 2015.
The Bachelor of Education ( B.Ed. ) Programme of IGNOU aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practising teachers for effective teaching – learning process at the secondary stage.
Duration of the Course :
The minimum duration of the programme is two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the programme will be four years.
Medium of Instruction
English and Hindi
- Graduation or Post-Graduation Degree with fifty per cent marks.
- Two years’ full time teaching experience on temporary / permanent basis as Primary / Graduate Post Graduate teacher in a primary, secondary / higher / senior secondary school with registration number recognised by the respective Directorate of Education or Central or State Government or Union Territory.
Admission shall be done Regional Centre – wise on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test conducted by IGNOU all over India. The candidate will be required to submit the filled – in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance – cum – Admission Form ( see Employment Certificate ).
Entrance Test :
- The test paper will consist of two parts A & B. The total number of test items will be 100 of one mark each. Maximum Marks allotted to the test is 100. The composite time for the complete test is Two Hours.
- The Entrance Test will be held on 17th August, 2014 Hall tickets will be provided to the candidates before 10 days of the Entrance Test. In case of non – receipt of Hall Tickets 3 days before the date of Entrance Test.
Application Fee :
- ₹ 1000/- at counter
- ₹ 1050/- by post
How to Apply :
Students can download examination form from ingou website www.ignou.ac.in. The examination forms are available at all the StudyCentres and Regional Centres.
Students can also submit on-line examination form as per guidelines through IGNOU website at www.ignou.ac.in.
Examination fee of ₹ 60/- per course is required to be paid through Bank Draft in favour of IGNOU
payable at the city where submitting the exam form.
Important Dates :
- Last date to submit filled-in application form to the concerned Regional Centre : 15th July, 2014.
- Date of Entrance test on : 17th August, 2014.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.