IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2013
IIT Delhi 2013 MBA Admission
Indian Institute of Technology ( IIT ), Delhi invites application for admission to Full Time Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) Program for the commencing session 2013.
IIT Delhi 2013 MBA Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy / B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering ( minimum 4 years after 10+2 )
- Master’s degree in any branch of Physical / Chemical / Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational / Information Science, Agriculture or master’s degree in Commerce / Economics, CA / ICWA.
- Those appearing in the final year examination may also apply. However, the candidates must finish their final qualifying examination before the last date of registration, i.e. 23rd July, 2012 ( exact date to be notified in admission letter ). Minimum of 60% marks in aggregate ( of all the years / semesters ) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the above mentioned degree programs essential for admission.
- There is a relaxation of 5% in marks ( i.e. min. 55% ) or equivalent in CGPA ( i.e. min. 6.25 ) for SC / ST candidates and as per institute norms for PH category.
IIT Delhi 2013 Important Dates
- Online submission of application form begins on : Thursday, 10th January, 2013.
- Last date of receipt of print copy of application form with demand draft : 28th January, 2013.