Course on Geoweb Services
The Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala ( IIITM – K ) will organise a course on ‘Geoweb Services – Technology and Applications’ at the institute between 11th February, 2013 and 15th March, 2013.
The course is being offered by the Indian Institute of Remote Sensing. Sessions will be conducted four days a week between 4 p.m. and 5.30 p.m. Any professional or student with basic knowledge of geoinformatics can take part. The IIITM – K will charge a facilitation fee of 1,000, a release says.
IIITM Kerala opens PG Programmes Admissions 2012
Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management ( IIITM ), Kerala invites application form for Post Graduate Programmes admission commencing in the session 2012 – 13.
The PG Programmes are offered in :
- Doctorate of Philosophy ( Ph.D )
- Master of Philosophy in Ecological Informatics.
- Master of Science in IT
- Master of Science in Computational Sciences
- Master of Science in Geo informatics
- Postgraduate Diploma in e – Governance
- Postgraduate Diploma in Agricultural Informatics
For Ph.D and M.Phil :
Candidates should have a Master’s degree in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
For MS and PG Diploma :
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure :
The candidates will be selected based on Entrance test score / NET Score and interview conducted by the institute.
How to Apply :
The application form can be downloaded from the official website : http://www.iiitmk.ac.in/admission-eoi-2012.
Important Dates :
- Online registration begins : 2nd April, 2012.
- Online registration closes : 2nd May, 2012.
- Date for All India admission Test and interview : 2nd June, 2012.
Contact Details :
IIITM – Kerala,
IIITM – K Building,
Techno Park Campus,
Kerala – 695 581.
Phone : 0471 – 2527567.