Institute of Management Technology – IMT NewsNews »
Institute of Management Technology – IMT News
IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Distance Programmes Admission 2013
Institute of Management Technology ( IMT ), Centre for Distance Learning, Ghaziabad invites application for Post Graduate Diploma In Management ( PGDM ) courses commencing in the session 2012.
The Programmes are offered in :
- Two Year Postgraduate Diploma in Management and
- One Year Postgraduate Diploma
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Retail Management
- Taxation Management
- Human Resource Management
- Cyber Security Management
- Materials & Supply Chain Management.
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure :
The selection to the various programmes of IMT – Centre for Distance Learning is based on screening by the selection committee. Admission to Two year ( PGDM ) Programme is through admission test to be conducted at the study centres by IMT – CDL ( Head Office ).
How to Apply :
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of http://www.imtcdl.ac.in/programmes.htm
Documents to be Attached with the Application Form :
- One additional passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the Degree or the final year marksheet ( attested by a Gazetted Officer )
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate for verification of date of birth, student’s and father’s name ( attested by a Gazetted Officer )
- Experience Certificate where applicable
- Photocopy of the Certificate for verification of the defense personnel, SC / ST, war widows and handicapped candidates.
Contact Details :
Institute of Management Technology,
A-16, Site 3, UPSIDC Industrial Area,
Meerut Road, Ghaziabad,
Uttar Pradesh – 201003.
Phone : 0120 – 3015465.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.