News : Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

With around 400 instructor posts lying vacant in the government industrial training institutes (ITIs) across the state, the quality of education continues to be affected.

According to sources, Directorate of Employment and Training had collected the vacancy list from ITIs in all the districts and sent it to the government. The government is yet to issue order to the district employment exchanges to start the process of recruitment as the nod from the finance department is awaited.

The instructor vacancies exist mainly in the departments of fitter, turner, carpentry, electrical and welding in ITIs. Out of 400 vacancies, about 50 exist in Coimbatore, Tirupur and the Nilgiris districts.

Diploma holders and those who have obtained ITI certificate and put in three years experience are eligible for the instructor post.

The government had earlier announced that 10th std passed were eligible for joining ITI courses. Now those who have studied upto 8th std are also eligible to take up ITI courses.

Hundreds of diploma holders are visiting the employment offices often to enquire if any government order has arrived to fill the vacancies.GK Question Bank CD

The state government, which has been filling the vacancies in schools, colleges and other departments periodically, seem to have been lethargic in filling the vacancies in ITIs. Children from very poor economic background are only seeking admissions in the government ITIs.

A candidate, registered with the employment exchange awaiting the government order to fill instructor vacancies, felt that at a time the Tamil Nadu government is gearing up to spend crores of rupees for the conduct of World Tamil Classical Conference in Coimbatore in June, it should fill the vacancies in ITIs through employment exchange on seniority basis so that both the unemployed candidates and children from poor families will benefit.

TAGS: , , , , , ,

News Related : Instructor Vacancies ITI, Govt Instructor Jobs Vacancies, Govt ITI Instructor Jobs, Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs, Govt ITI Instructor Wanted, Govt ITI Instructor Career, Govt ITI Instructor Recruitment, ITI Instructor Govt Recruitment, ITI Instructor Govt Wanted, ITI Instructor Govt Careers, Govt Vacancy in ITI Instructor, Govt Wanted in ITI Instructor, Govt Jobs in ITI Instructor, Govt ITI Instructor List of Job Openings, Govt ITI Instructor List of Opening Jobs, ITIs in India, ITIs Gov, ITIs Jobs, Instructor Vacancies, Industrial Training Institutes in India, Industrial Training Institutes ITIs, Departments of Fitter, Welding in ITIs, Diploma Holders, ITI Certificate, ITI Courses, Government ITI Tamilnadu, Tamil Nadu Government, World Tamil Classical Conference, World Tamil Classical Conference Coimbatore, ITIs Application Form, News Articles, Educational News, Updated News Particulars about Schools, College, University, Education Related Articles,

Posted In news : Leave a response for instructor vacancies cripple govt itis by venkatesh

Leave a Comment for Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

292 Responses to “Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs”

• Respected sir, I have complleted 2years I.T.I Fitter trade and 1yearsApprenticeship training and mechanical engineer in gov of west bengal and l have 6years working experiencer at idustry. I request to you that if you have any instructor vacancy for Fitter trade . please contact me . By Shyamapada Das from singur ,hooghly
    By Shyamapada Das from kolkata on February 4, 2016 at 9:36 pm
  • Respected sir, I have complleted 2years I.T.I Fitter trade and 1yearsApprenticeship training and mechanical engineer in gov of west bengal and l have 6years working experiencer at idustry. I request to you that if you have any instructor vacancy for Fitter trade thus please infrom me by email or by mob no 9143222936/ 9748246768
    By Shyamapada Das from kolkata on February 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm
  • I am 10th &itiwireman completed 2016 &5years experience instructor electrical technician..... Madurai
    By M.MAHAMUNI from tamilnadu on February 4, 2016 at 3:44 pm
  • respected sir i passed iti in A/c Mech. I am confident in imparting effective classroom teaching by ilayaraja
    By ilayaraja from 159 nggo nagar sevalai road thirukoilur villupuram district on February 2, 2016 at 3:16 pm
  • Respected , Sir/Madam I passed I.T.I. in FITTER and I also know WELDING, worked as a workshop Instructor in JYOTIRMOY BASU VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE . I am having ten years experience of teaching & training . I am confident in imparting effective classroom teaching.
    By Joyprakash Pramanik on February 1, 2016 at 2:09 pm
  • sorry sir this is not official website
    By amala on January 28, 2016 at 9:30 am
  • sir i have completed 2yrs ITI WIREMAN trade and 1 yr apprenticeship training in NLC Neyveli date of birth 16/09/1978 if i am eligible kindly imform yo my mail id : sundarbabu.rd@gmail.com
    By R.D.Sundar babu from coimbatore puliyakulam on January 27, 2016 at 4:01 pm
  • Dear sir, Kindly support to have an opportunity to work as a Junior training officer in ITI Institutes. As i done ITI NTC/NAC and External Diploma trough KSOU and I have a experience 7 years to related field. Regards. Suresh D Kesaragopp-587312 near mahalingapur, Mudhol taluk, Bagalkote dist, Karnataka state. Ph:07026572881,09035884309
    By Suresh D from Mudhol taluk,bagalkot dist,Karnataka state-587312 on January 27, 2016 at 1:31 pm
  • Sir,I am Elavarasan from Chennai,I have completed 10th passed(1983) ITI-fitter(1984-1986) @ Govt-ITI, ULUNDHURPET. Act App in BHEL-TRICHY(1987-1988){A-42-125}. Then worked at PRINCE ENGG(1988-1990)TRICHY-8. INDIA RADIATORS LTD(1990-1999)CHENNAI-96. SRP TOOLS LTD(1999-2016)CHENNAI-41. Totally above 20years experience. My Resi Add: V.ELAVARASAN,16-A BHARATHI STREET,PERUNGUDI,CHENNAI-96,TAMILNADU. ANY KIND OF JOB, I WILL DO MY BEST AND I ASSURE ALL YOUR SATISFACTION. THANK YOU!
    By V. ELAVARASAN from chennai,Tamil Nadu on January 26, 2016 at 5:52 pm
  • Sir,I am RadhaGobinda Biswas .I have completed M.M.V Trade,NCTVT,CRAFT INSTRUCTOR &Machine shop practice(SISI,KOLKATA).I 14years Exp.in this trade instructor field.please inform any Government jobs. My D.O.B is 07/05/1968. Mail ID-rgb9432@gmail.com
    By RADHA GOBINDA BISWAS from Shyamnagar .Kolkata. WEST BENGAL on January 22, 2016 at 3:49 pm
  • Sir i have completed M.M.V& C.T.I.AND 10 EXP IN THIS INSTRUCTOR FIELD.PLEASE INFORM ANY GOVT JOBS
    By satish from haryana,up,punjab,himchal on January 21, 2016 at 3:43 pm
  • Sir im finished 2 years course in mechanic ( motor vehicle) m.m.v, and diploma in mechanical engineering in lateral entry (2 years) . Please inform any government recruitment
    By t.muthu siva prakash from tirunelveli,tamilnadu on January 19, 2016 at 12:22 pm
  • sir I have completed I.t.I welder in 2016-2016.at govt I.t.I pettai.tirunelveli.I have 10 years experience. I am very poor family. please inform to me any government jobs
    By N.subramanian from sankar nagar,tirunelveli. on January 18, 2016 at 1:39 pm
  • sir ,my name is n.subramanian.I have completed the I.t.I welder in 20162-2016.I am very poor family .so please help me
    By N.subramanian from sankar nagar,Tirunelveli on January 18, 2016 at 1:08 pm
  • sir am srimanta murmu two years iti complite& complite mechanical engineer from kolkata
    By srimanta murmu from west bengal on January 18, 2016 at 11:19 am
  • Sir am suryalal two years certificate course iti motor vehicle mechanic jail road New Delhi&three years eleven months training work and experience hero Moto Corp ltd Gurgaon plant Haryana and 10+2 pass out u.p.broad Allahabad please sir search a job for iti instructor
    By suryalal from district sant kabir Nagar state utter Pradesh on January 13, 2016 at 11:48 am
  • Sir I finished DME and have experience as instructor at past 10 years at pvt ITI. So please informnany information
    By ALWIN from tuticorin, tamilnadu on January 11, 2016 at 10:12 am
  • sir/madam ihave complete I.T.I&C.T.I,15 YRS ELECTRICAL instructor in several i.t.is so pl,comfirm my cell no,9841252559.
    By C.ARIVAZHAGAN from vellore on January 10, 2016 at 11:53 am
  • Sir I have completed iti electrician trade 5 years experience. If any vacancy of instructor in govt field pls inform phone or email id
    By john richard from nilgiris. tamilnadu on January 10, 2016 at 12:16 am
  • Sir/Madam,I have complete ITI,APPRENTSHIP,CTI,+5 years exp.in electrical trade.if any vacancy of instructor in govt. field pls confirm me at my mobile no. or my email id.Thanks 09592234308
    By Amit Kumar from Punjab,Haryana ,himachal,delhi,UP on January 5, 2016 at 10:21 am
  • Sir, I have missed two times instructor vacancy,So I request to you that if you have any instructor vacancy for fitter trade thus please inform me by mail or by mob. No.08507226828,09313156723.
    By Hans Raj Singh Kushwaha from Patna Bihar on January 2, 2016 at 3:38 pm
  • Sir, I have completed ITI wireman trade in Govt.ITI at Pettai,Tirunelvely Dist.&18 years industrial experience in North India.Please notice me when instructor Vacancy will published.email id:ravilokesh2016@yahoo.com.
    By Ravichandran from Alangulam,Tirunelveli(Dist),Tamilnadu. on January 1, 2016 at 6:53 pm
  • Sir me unemployed houn 12th pass Ayr Carpentry trade I T I pass with 70% marks Hain please agr koy vacancy he to mujhe bataw my ph.no. 9858291233 he
    By shair Mohammed malik from Doda Jammu & kashmir on December 29, 2015 at 9:46 pm
  • i have done diploma engineering from himachal pradesh in automobile engineering and lookink for the job in iti collage as a instructor. i have 5 year experience in automobile industeries.
    By amit kumar from himachal pradesh on December 26, 2015 at 5:34 pm
  • Sir I passed ITI in fitter trade & Diploma in Mech Engg in Delhi govt collage.Now,I working cont basis job as a fitter Insructer in govt ITI kotputli.
    By Rinku from kotputli,jaipur,alwar on December 26, 2015 at 10:29 am
  • pl,notice me when the iti instructor post will published
    By muralidhar pradhan from orissa on December 24, 2015 at 6:10 pm
  • I have completed CTI trade mech. Refrigeration & a.c me need the govt. Jobs please. Sent a message vacancy planning time by d b patel from Gujarat on December 2016 ,23 at 10:00am
    By dharmeshbhai bhikhubhai patel from billimora, gujarat on December 23, 2015 at 10:29 am
  • I have completed CTI treade in copa need the govt instructor job,please sent a message.
    By swati from pune on December 22, 2015 at 12:02 pm
  • i have instructor job in pune
    By swati on December 22, 2015 at 12:00 pm
  • i have urjunt job in copa iti instrustor
    By swati from pune on December 22, 2015 at 12:00 pm
  • I have completed CTI trade mech.diesel,me need the govt.jobs, please sent a message vacancy opening time
    By B.S.Parashar from Palwal(Haryanau) on December 20, 2015 at 1:55 pm
  • I have complicated DME passed in 12 to 14 with 89%.i have experience 2 year in TVS group.
    By Yuvarajan.p from vellore,tamil nadu on December 20, 2015 at 6:48 am
  • Instructor in dress making trade i have 3 years experiece in pvt iti
    By meena kumari from kangra himachal pardesh on December 15, 2015 at 6:58 am
  • dear sir i was complete my I.T.I in instrumentation from govt. I.T.I hoshiarpur punjab from -2016 to 2016 with 75./. .i am still working in instrument and electrical dept. from 2016
    By harish vashishat from uttrakhand on December 13, 2015 at 7:20 am
  • I have complicated 12th, Iti(machinist) passed in 2016 to 2016. I have experience 1 year in bajaj auto chakan..... Now I m working in mit college, kothrud as workshop instructor... I can teach any type of students... Before 2 years I m working there.... I can operate all machines like lathe, milling,drilling, grinding...very well..... So I want this opportunity.... Thank u
    By amol mohan taru from pune on December 10, 2015 at 9:30 am
  • sir, pranam mai ravi chandra yadav aap se nivedan karta hoo ki i have passed cits trade turner call me9807938145 instructor vacant ke bare me massese kre. mai aap ka aabhari rhunga.
    By ravi chandra yadav from varanasi on December 8, 2015 at 11:00 pm
  • hi sir, 2016 tamilnadu iti instructor how mony posting when will be application form issude
    By selva kumar from kovilpatti on November 24, 2015 at 9:56 pm
  • Sir, I have passed cits trade-fitter , from Ati hyderabad July - 2016, if u have any requirements fitter instructor plz call me or massage . 9718272855.... Email ID - rajankushwah09@gmail.com.... I have three year experience in industry and one year teaching iti instructor....
    By Rajan from Delhi, utter predesh, Uttrakhand, harayana. on November 22, 2015 at 10:03 am
  • I have very good knowledge in electrical department. Any type of student I can teach to him.
    By pradipta kumar prusti from balasore,odisha on November 15, 2015 at 9:08 am
  • Sir i have passed in cti fitter institute Ludhiana than you have any requirment fitter instructor than tell me msg please 98573 50446
    By fitter Instructor from himachal pradesh on November 5, 2015 at 8:17 pm
  • My self with an experience of 10 yrs and very much to interested to deliver and share knowledge with young generation.
    By Gargik Adhikari from Siliguri West Bengal on November 1, 2015 at 7:12 pm
  • sir all over govt recruit of iti instractor ki recruitment aaye to plz inform me may mail or contact no
    By pradeep yadav from haldwani uttarakhand on October 31, 2015 at 10:06 pm