News : Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

With around 400 instructor posts lying vacant in the government industrial training institutes (ITIs) across the state, the quality of education continues to be affected.

According to sources, Directorate of Employment and Training had collected the vacancy list from ITIs in all the districts and sent it to the government. The government is yet to issue order to the district employment exchanges to start the process of recruitment as the nod from the finance department is awaited.

The instructor vacancies exist mainly in the departments of fitter, turner, carpentry, electrical and welding in ITIs. Out of 400 vacancies, about 50 exist in Coimbatore, Tirupur and the Nilgiris districts.

Diploma holders and those who have obtained ITI certificate and put in three years experience are eligible for the instructor post.

The government had earlier announced that 10th std passed were eligible for joining ITI courses. Now those who have studied upto 8th std are also eligible to take up ITI courses.

Hundreds of diploma holders are visiting the employment offices often to enquire if any government order has arrived to fill the vacancies.GK Question Bank CD

The state government, which has been filling the vacancies in schools, colleges and other departments periodically, seem to have been lethargic in filling the vacancies in ITIs. Children from very poor economic background are only seeking admissions in the government ITIs.

A candidate, registered with the employment exchange awaiting the government order to fill instructor vacancies, felt that at a time the Tamil Nadu government is gearing up to spend crores of rupees for the conduct of World Tamil Classical Conference in Coimbatore in June, it should fill the vacancies in ITIs through employment exchange on seniority basis so that both the unemployed candidates and children from poor families will benefit.

TAGS: , , , , , ,

News Related : Instructor Vacancies ITI, Govt Instructor Jobs Vacancies, Govt ITI Instructor Jobs, Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs, Govt ITI Instructor Wanted, Govt ITI Instructor Career, Govt ITI Instructor Recruitment, ITI Instructor Govt Recruitment, ITI Instructor Govt Wanted, ITI Instructor Govt Careers, Govt Vacancy in ITI Instructor, Govt Wanted in ITI Instructor, Govt Jobs in ITI Instructor, Govt ITI Instructor List of Job Openings, Govt ITI Instructor List of Opening Jobs, ITIs in India, ITIs Gov, ITIs Jobs, Instructor Vacancies, Industrial Training Institutes in India, Industrial Training Institutes ITIs, Departments of Fitter, Welding in ITIs, Diploma Holders, ITI Certificate, ITI Courses, Government ITI Tamilnadu, Tamil Nadu Government, World Tamil Classical Conference, World Tamil Classical Conference Coimbatore, ITIs Application Form, News Articles, Educational News, Updated News Particulars about Schools, College, University, Education Related Articles,

Posted In news : Leave a response for instructor vacancies cripple govt itis by venkatesh

Leave a Comment for Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

143 Responses to “Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs”

• i hve finished iti in kgf and iam trying to teach the students so iam trying to instructor post
    By manjunatha v from KGF karnataka on May 19, 2015 at 3:26 pm
  • I have completed in ITI COPA trade and also completed in Bsc Computer science and also typewriting completed plese help to iti jto jobs
    By s.meenatchi from jayankondam on May 16, 2015 at 4:41 pm
  • I have completed my diploma in April 1991 after that i worked as a J.T.O in Jeeva Industrial Training .So i want to work as a J.T.O in any Govt ITI
    By N.Lekshmanan from Nagercoil,K.K.Dist,TamilNadu on May 15, 2015 at 5:23 pm
  • i have compeleted my diploma in eee one april 1991 after that i worked as a jto in jeeva industrial institute for 8years in electrican trade .so i want to work as a jto in any govt iti
    By N.Lekshmanan from Nagercoil,K.K.Dist on May 15, 2015 at 5:19 pm
  • I have completed in N.WORK&EMB,B.SC APPAREL FASHION TECHNOLOGY,IHAVE WORKING EXP IN 3 YEAR ITI faculty. so i want to instructor job anywhere.pls give me anyone gvmt jobs suggestion.
    By s.keerthana from trichy, tamilnadu on May 12, 2015 at 11:02 am
  • I have 21 years experience in mechanical maintenance,bench fitting as well as BA DEGREE in Psychology with MBA IN Material management.. PLEASE CONSULT ME ON ADMINISTRATIVE JOB IN TECHNICAL SCHOOLS AND ITI FOR TEACHING,,COORDINATION AND ADMINISTRATION.
    By RAJENDRA GHODEKAR from Mumbai/Pune-Maharashtra on May 7, 2015 at 6:54 pm
  • i have finished 1993 machinist ahve finished apprentice iam work in pvt at bangalore
    By tagjendran from tirunelveli on May 4, 2015 at 2:36 pm
  • i have done iti and cti in machinist and 3years teaching exp.now i want to instructor job anywhere
    By niraj kumar from po-jamalpur ,dis-munger .pin 811214 on May 3, 2015 at 8:19 am
  • i have done iti and cti in electronics mech. and 2 year teaching exp.and industrial exp. now i want to instructor job anywhere.
    By sandeep panwar from bhiwani on April 29, 2015 at 6:07 pm
  • I am automobile /mechanical engeenering diploma holder & army exservice man after 19 years I have retaird .
    By Swadesh Bhowmik from midnapur/jhargram(West Bengal) on April 27, 2015 at 2:12 pm
  • I have completed iti cutting&sewing ,technical TTC higher grade ,NCVT CERTIFICATE ,I have working experience in central school carft teacher 4years.NAC 2years experience so i wont to post in instructors .
    By ramadevi n from srikakulam ,Andhra Pradesh on April 26, 2015 at 10:41 am
  • I have completed DME course. I have working experience privet iti holehonur shimoga, fitter and waorkshop calculation ED,pls help me join govt ITI.
    By NAGARAJA DB from karnataka on April 25, 2015 at 12:09 pm
  • I had complectwd D.M.E (R&A/C ) i have 12 years experiense i need iti instructor job
    By Tamilarasan from nagappattinam tamilnadu on April 25, 2015 at 11:47 am
  • I have completed ITI ELECTRICIAN course . I have working experience in Industrial Electrical Maintenance for 6 years as a senior electrical supervisor, NIT,Trichy electrical maintenance 2 years experience.So i want to post in instructors.
    By n.veerakumar from trichy ,tamil nadu on April 23, 2015 at 11:54 am
  • Requested sir please send all india information for instructor jobs to me on my email & sms .
    By jaspal singh from state on April 21, 2015 at 10:23 pm
  • I m completed i.t.i. turner and c.i.t.s (d.g.e.t.) instructor training certificate
    By rajinder from jalandhar punjab on April 21, 2015 at 12:27 pm
  • AT:-RADHKISHAN CHAL;TAL:-MALKAPUR;DIST:-BULDHANA.
    By punamchand shridhar agrawal from MALKAPUR, MAHARASHTRA. on April 20, 2015 at 3:24 pm
  • I m completed diploma in mechanical branch and 3 years industry experience. So i want a post in instructors . so pls give me any suggestion
    By Vinod Kumar from Nilokheri .karnal Haryana on April 20, 2015 at 10:58 am
  • I have done my I.t.i diploma in cutting and tailoring. Diploma in emb.and dress making and obtained TTC ( teacher training certificate ) and 2 year experience waiting for a job as a instructor in a Govt I.T.I ...Navneet kaur From Amritsar .punjab
    By navneet kaur from amritsar, punjab on April 17, 2015 at 2:24 pm
  • Searching for govt job's on ITI IT&ESM TRADE
    By THARUN BK from BANGALORE on April 16, 2015 at 11:54 am
  • Respected sir, i am C T I ( Fitter ). working in fitter instructor. so plz. help me to GOVT JOB by Ramandeep kohli from Punjab
    By Ramandeep kohli on April 15, 2015 at 10:31 am
  • i am competed dme 2015.i work now private iti fitter instructor 2years
    By senthilkumar.p from salem on April 14, 2015 at 10:10 am
  • Respected sir, I am completed ITI Fitter trade with NCVT AND NAC COMPLETE I HAVING WORKING EXPERIENCE 13 YEARS . So pl. help me to GOVT. ITI JOB
    By S.KANNAN from Tamil nadu,thirunelveli on April 13, 2015 at 9:59 pm
  • Sir,i am completed three year diploma in computer hardware and maintenance ,Please help me to join instructor in Trivandrum or kollam district
    By naina from Trivandrum,Kerala on April 10, 2015 at 3:23 pm
  • I am completed diploma in trade cutting and sewing from Assam silchar ITI season 2015 , so looking instructor
    By kulabati Sinha from guwahati on April 9, 2015 at 6:40 pm
  • respected sir i am completed ITI MACHINIST GRINDER 2015 JULY NTC AND NAC APPRENTICE COMPLETE SO PLEASE HELP ME TO JOIN GOVT ITI BY R.NAGASUBRAMANIAN AUNDIPATTY THENI DISTRICT
    By R.NAGASUBRAMANIAN from aundipatty on April 8, 2015 at 7:43 pm
  • Respected Sir,I am Completed Diplomo in Mechanical Engineering in APRIL 1990 and having teaching experience around 20 Years.So Please Help Me To Join Govt.ITI Instructor.
    By T.ARUL LINGAM from sripuranthan,ARIYALUR on April 8, 2015 at 2:25 pm
  • I am inters ted to joining in instructor govt.jobs so requisite to any related to the me information pervade our emailaddress
    By deshraj from delhi, haryana, rajasthan on April 7, 2015 at 10:03 am
  • R/Sir, iam passed t/m trade one year diploma and passed two years apperenticeship course. tweleve years course in automobile sector signed by labour commistioner+ and working in automobile sector till date
    By RAJESH KUMAR from himachal pardesh on April 5, 2015 at 4:44 pm
  • Respected Sir, I am completed diploma in mechanical engineering in 1989 and also had working and teaching experience around 13 years. Please help me to join govt. ITI instructor.
    By P.Hemalatha from Coimbatore on March 31, 2015 at 2:02 pm
  • Sir,I m cmpleted iti in radio & tv mach. And now working in related field With full experience.. So, please help me join as govt instructor.
    By pallab dutta from jorhat,Assam on March 29, 2015 at 11:15 am
  • i am completed iti fitter and worked as a instructor in in private iti i am first mark in iti ncvt exam in iti level please helpme to join gov jobs
    By dennish kumar from nilgiri, tail nadu on March 27, 2015 at 5:20 pm
  • Sir,I am completed diploma in mechanical engineering with 94% so instructor job vacant contact pls sir
    By Manikandan M from trichy,tamilnadu. on March 24, 2015 at 11:17 pm
  • this is punyadev completed iti, cad from atdc exprince 12 year in exports garments as sr garments pattern master.
    By punyadev from ggn on March 23, 2015 at 3:07 pm
  • Am Ramakrishnan studied Bsc Maths And ITI Electrician 85% marks Act Apperenctice one year completed in TNEB. Privous Experiance Manitanance work at 5years. 9629848023...sir pls help me gov ITI Job...
    By Ramakrishnan from Madurai.Tamilnadu on March 21, 2015 at 7:52 pm
  • i am maneeta davi completed iti cutting and swiming and CITS NVTI NOIDA 2015 EXPRIENCE 3 YEAR
    By maneeta davi from VILL-CHOILA P.O. MOHEBEWALA CHANDRABANI DITT- DEHRADUN (U.K) 248002 on March 20, 2015 at 3:35 pm
  • iam jitendra kumar yadav completed iti electrical sector and CITS IN KANPUR 20151 AND EXPRIENCE 5 YEAR
    By JITENDRA KUMAR YADAV from VILL-CHOILA P.O. MOHEBEWALA CHANDRABANI DITT- DEHRADUN (U.K) 248002 on March 20, 2015 at 3:24 pm
  • iam alka completed iti Fashion Technology and CITSin NVTI noida 2015and two year experience please help me joining the gov. job iti
    By alka from up on March 14, 2015 at 4:01 pm
  • i m suresh complete iti,apprentice,1 yrs industrial electronics from(ATI-EPI),and also completed CITS 2015.and have a six yr exprience but now totaly free,no job getting ,what should i do. i am totally upset ....
    By suresh prasad from dehradun on March 9, 2015 at 10:44 pm
  • i am selladurai sir i have compleded iti electrician year 2015 pls hlep me attur salem
    By selladurai.k from attur salem on February 22, 2015 at 10:11 pm
  • I am M.Ramu sir, i have compleded iti(MMV) govt iti Ramanathapuram District,than act apperentice also compleded,and my experance 5 yeras above,please help me joining jto in govt iti.then how to joning,instructor
    By RAMU M from RAMANATHAPURAM,TAMILNADU on February 19, 2015 at 3:39 pm
  • please announce Govt ITI instructor job for Karnataka
    By MADEVA PAWAR from Bijapur, karnataka on February 18, 2015 at 6:55 pm
  • I am nakul barman complited two course Electronics Mechanic (2015-2015) 'and Diploma Electronics Telecommunication Engineerinr complited 2015 or teaching exprince Four year T.M.S.R and computer diploma one year course dita please help me joining GOV ITI JOB
    By Nakul Barman from Alipurduar state westbengal on February 18, 2015 at 3:58 pm
  • Sir, I am M.SIVANESAN. I have passed in B.E(EEE).My Experience is 10 years principal in Private I.T.I. So kindly help me for the Instructor in Govt. I.T.I. How to apply for the post kindly help me.
    By M.SIVANESAN from Pudukkottai, Tamilnadu ( Pudukkottai ) on February 18, 2015 at 1:13 pm
  • I.T.I DISEL MECHANIC YEAR 1997-1998
    By R.johnson antony raj from tirunelveli tamilnadu on February 13, 2015 at 11:04 am
  • Sir'Iam fazal hoque.Ihave passed iti electrician from Assam govt iti Silchar.my exp:5 years.please help me
    By fazal hoque from borpeta(assam) on February 11, 2015 at 3:38 pm
  • Sir, Iam Balachandran. I have passed Diploma Tool Engg. My Exp. in 12yrs. As my worked factory shut down. So Kindly Please help me joining to instructor in Govt I.T.I. How To apply sir. Please kindly help me.
    By M.Balachandran from Chennai, Tamil nadu on February 2, 2015 at 5:28 pm
  • I am dhananjayalu sir, i have compleded iti(turner) govt iti arakkonam,than act apperentice also compleded,then cti turner instructor traning also compleded,and my experance 5 yeras above,please help me joining jto in govt iti.then how to joning,instructor
    By T.Dhananjayalu from Tiruttani,, Tamil nadu on January 29, 2015 at 7:32 pm
  • HOW TO APPLY THIS POST IN ONLINE. PLS PROVIDE THE DETAILS.
    By R.S.SENTHILKUMAR from Theni, Tamilnadu on January 28, 2015 at 5:29 pm
  • I am completed iti draughtsman civil with8 years experience. Please tell me full fill details about this job
    By Krishna moorthy from chennai on January 25, 2015 at 11:14 pm
  • I am Akash Kumar gaurav from Mau Uttar Pradesh I have completed ITI turner trade and instructor training (CTI)kkindly me any good job ITI instructor thank you
    By AKASH KUMAR GAURAV from MAU UTTAR PRADESH on January 23, 2015 at 10:55 am
  • sir I am Slash kumar gaurav from may uttar pradesh I have completed ITI turner trade and instructor training (CTI) kindly me any good job ITI instructor thank you
    By AKASH KUMAR GAURAV from MAU UTTAR PRADESH on January 23, 2015 at 10:45 am
  • SIR I am manoj kumar moharana i have complited ITI in fitter trade .I have 7year experience in privet iti as ato .sir kindly give me a good change in govt iti
    By MANOJ KUMAR MOHARANA from at/po -oranda,via-athagarh,dist-ctc,odisha,754029 on January 22, 2015 at 4:03 pm
  • Sir I am mukesh from bandikui rajasthan i have completed iti in electrical trade and teaching experiance is 3 years kindly give me any good gob in iti insructor thank you sir .
    By mukesh kumar saini from bandikui rajasthan on January 15, 2015 at 5:58 pm
  • Sir I am finishing ITI stenographer and instructor training in kerala kindly any good job in iti instructor line sir. Thank you
    By mythili from trichy on January 11, 2015 at 3:11 pm
  • I am vishnu from kerala.i completed engineering diploma in electrical and electronics with distinction mark.after the completion of my diploma working as an electical instructur(electrical theory ,practical,drawing)from 2015 januvary to in that time.
    By vishnu from kollam on January 8, 2015 at 4:02 pm
  • I have completed iti from it&esm trade.i want to get a job
    By nidhi kumari from city-bibhutipur bihar-848211 on January 7, 2015 at 9:52 pm
  • I have completed iti from it&esm trade.if any seat vacant for instructor so inform plz this Mb nb7544948375
    By nidhi kumari from city-bibhutipur bihar-848211 on January 7, 2015 at 9:47 pm
  • my choice in punjab iti ludhiana.manuke.nabaha.gujjarwal.my education qulifaction cti.electrician trade.
    By gurpreet singh from ahmedgarh (sangrur.ludhiana) on December 31, 2014 at 10:41 am
  • Sir, IAM RAJESH I HAVE COMPLETED MY ITI MRAC 1993.I WORKED AS AN INSTRUCTOR IN PRIVATE ITI IAM WILL TO WORK IN OUR GOVT ITI IN ANY state i want a job pls do need full...now iam in palakad kearala state.
    By N.RAJESH from KERALA on December 29, 2014 at 7:01 pm
  • KAMLESH BONDRE ITI ELECTRICIAN + NCVT 2(YEAR)
    By KAMLESH ATMARAM BONDRE from BHANDARA (MAHARASHTRA) 441804 on December 25, 2014 at 6:36 pm
  • respected sir I have completed iti electrician ncvt mana camp raipur C,g, I am looking for a job ITI instructor Job.
    By PURAN LAL SAHU from RAIPUR, CHHATTISHGARH on December 25, 2014 at 12:52 pm
  • Respected Sir, I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from K.G.Engineering Institute,Bishnupur.Bankura.West Bengal.I am looking for a job in ITI Instructor Job.
    By SEKHAR PALADHI from kolkata on December 22, 2014 at 5:55 pm
  • Sir please ITI Instouctor Vacancies ho to mere Email ya Phone par Jarur Messege de.
    By Mithilesh kumar from At+Po- Bhatrandha, Dist-Madhepura-852124,State-Bihar on December 18, 2014 at 11:03 am
  • Respected sir when will you filling instructor post
    By SHANMUGAM.B from KORKADU VILLAGE , PUDUCHERRY on December 11, 2014 at 9:46 pm
  • I welder trade complete, 1 Year Aprentice(ATS) trananing Completed I want to Job in Karanataka .Weldar in Field
    By ranesh balekar from Karanataka on December 11, 2014 at 11:55 am
  • Dear Sir, I have completed ITI MMV trade (NCVT), I have also completed NAC apprenticeship in T.N.S.T.C. having 9 years experience in auto mobile field. please let me know if there is any suitable position for my profile. Iam looking for auto mobile instructor post at any govt ITI. Regards, Arun 7667728030 krarun1986@gmail.com
    By k.r.arunkumar from trichy,tamilnadu on December 9, 2014 at 8:14 pm
  • SIR I HAVE COMPLETED ITI IN AUTO MOBILE TRADE NCVT BAHRAICH UP . IAM LOOKING 30 VEHICIL TRUCK & HIWA IN CHOPRA TRADERS 2 YEAR TRANSPORT MANAGER REP.MAINTINESS
    By shailendra kumar gupta from bahraich on November 26, 2014 at 7:43 pm
  • I have completed my CTI Course from ATI Hyderabad in Electronic trade.. in October 2015
    By avtar from Haryana state on November 26, 2014 at 5:24 pm
  • I have completed my CTI Course from ATI-EPI Hyderabad in electronic machanic trade
    By vikash sulekh from Haryana state on November 26, 2014 at 5:19 pm
  • i have completed diploma and b.tech in i.t. computers i am looking for a job in iti.
    By anita from hisar on November 24, 2014 at 1:09 pm
  • I have completed B.E (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) I am workiong in iti I am Looking for instrucror job in wireman or Electrician trade pls contact his no 7418542399
    By Tharani from Tamilnadu, madurai on November 17, 2014 at 2:55 pm
  • i am diploma holder in DEEE.i had completed the CTI course at chennai. i am looking for instrutor job for electrician trade please contact no 8015064954
    By monolisa.s from chennai on November 11, 2014 at 2:32 pm
  • I HAVE COMPLETED NCVT, NAC, CTI, DEEE AND NOW WORKING AT PUDUCHERRY GOVERNMENT ELECTRICITY DEPARTMENT AS HELPER , I HAVE SERCHED ITI INSTRUCTOR POST AT GOVERNMENT PLEASE INFORM ME SIR
    By SHANMUGAM.B I.T.I INSTRUCTOR from KORKADU VILLAGE, PUDUCHERRY .605110 on November 11, 2014 at 2:31 pm
  • pleas information itiinstructor vacancy this email.my trade fitter.when open vacancy then soon information.PLEASE.
    By ANURAG CHAUHAN from MAU,UTTARPRADESH on November 9, 2014 at 1:08 pm
  • ALL GOVT,I.T.I. IN HARYANA, AND RAJASTAN
    By AJEET KUMAR from HARYANA,RAJASTAN on November 1, 2014 at 2:51 pm
  • hello sir i am already eligiable for sheet metal instructor in govt. sector if any vacency will be open in feture please reply me
    By DUSHYANT SAINI from uttar pradesh on October 6, 2014 at 8:32 pm
  • my quali iti turner 2015or nctvt 2015 6 year exp
    By yugalkishor chaudhari from maharashtra on September 29, 2014 at 11:22 am
  • CITS HOLDER IN TRADE OF IT & ESM.
    By SOUMYAJIT MAJI from Howrah,West bengal on September 20, 2014 at 1:09 pm
  • RESUME NAME – PALLAVI JAWANJAL QUALIFICATION – ITI. CTI IN HYDRABAD ADDRESS- AT. POST. DONGERYAWALI, TQ. MORSHI, DIST. AMRAVATI STATUS- UNMARRIDED REGION- HINDU CAST- OBC
    By pallavi jawanjal from amravati division ,maharashtra on September 11, 2014 at 1:16 pm
  • SIR, I AM COMPLIED C.T.I.(HYDRA BAD) IN IT-ESM BRANCH IN AMRAVATI, MAHARASHTRA & 2 YEAR TEACHING EXPERIENCE TO STILL THEN
    By pallavi jawanjal from amravati division, maharashtra on September 10, 2014 at 1:39 pm
  • cti in it-esm branch
    By pallavi jawanjal from amravati division, maharashtra on September 10, 2014 at 1:30 pm
  • RESPECTED SIR MY QUALIFICATION-HIGH SCHOOL,INTERMIDIATE,I.T.I(R.A.C TRADE),APPRENTICE(L.G ELECTRONIC(I)PVT.LTD),C.T.I(ADVANCE TRAINING INSTITUTE KOLKATA)1YEAR EXPERIANCE (MOB.NO-08017331002
    By VIJAY KUMAR from akberpur(U.P) on August 27, 2014 at 9:34 pm
  • QUALIFICATION-HIGH SCHOOL,INTERMIDIATE,I.T.I(R.A.C TRADE),APPRENTICE(L.G ELECTRONIC(I)PVT.LTD),C.T.I(ADVANCE TRAINING INSTITUTE KOLKATA)1YEAR EXPERIANCE
    By VIJAY KUMAR from akberpur(U.P) on August 27, 2014 at 9:28 pm
  • Respected Sir, I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering. I have 15 years experience in I.T.I (Private)Instructor in Workshop calculation and Science,Engineering Drawing.Please give me a chance to work as a government I.T.I Instructor.Please contact No:9965042015
    By s.Josephine Peris from Sattankulam on August 1, 2014 at 11:44 am
  • Respected sir iam workking in roever college skilled asst Exp 5 years this filed .iti fitter act ap trichy bhel
    By ilayaraja.s from perambalur on July 30, 2014 at 10:32 am
  • Respected sir, Iam looking for ITI turner Instructor post,I have more then 10 years Exp in this filed. Thanking you.
    By Maheshkumar from Bangalore on July 25, 2014 at 11:22 am
  • I have completed ITI IN TURNER(2015 TO 2015)and ATS IN TURNER(2015 TO 2015) and completed ITW(INDUSTRIAL TRAINING WING)in davanagere govt ITI in karnataka. and I have 4yrs experienced in JTO IN PVT ITI'S so I Need for INSTRUCTOR POST IN GOVT ITI IN KARNATAKA.PLZ HELP ME BY THIPPESWAMY.C.V.9449423322 DAVANAGERE KARNATAKA
    By Thippeswamy c v from davanagere karnataka on July 20, 2014 at 2:47 pm
  • sir my name is k.gunasekaran i has completed iti electrician and diploma eee how i get govt iti instructor post please give some instructions
    By gunasekaran from villupuram on July 19, 2014 at 5:06 pm
  • ஐயா/அம்மா, நான் ஐ.டி.ஐ.WELDER(அரசு ஐ.டி.ஐ.பேட்டை-திருநெல்வேலி)மற்றும் ACT APPRENTICE (BHEL-திருச்சி)மற்றும் HI-TECH WELDING COURSE (SESHASAYEE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY-திருச்சி)மற்றும் M.A.sociology(ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY-சிதம்பரம்)ஆகிய படிப்புகள் முடித்துள்ளேன்.ஆகவே,தயவு கூர்ந்து எனக்கு அரசு ஐ.டி.ஐ.INSRUCTOR POST கிடைக்க ஆவண செய்யுமாறு தாழ்மையுடன் கேட்டுக் கொள்கிறேன்.செல்:8754150588,செங்கோட்டை.(தமிழ் நாடு).
    By MURUGESAN.M from SENGOTTAI. (TAMIL NADU) on July 19, 2014 at 10:28 am
  • I am a diplomo holder in E.C.E. I have 10 years experience in I.T.I(private) instructor in electrical theory and practical.Please give me a chance to work as a governmant I.T.I. instructor.Please contact 9487413630.By T.Thilaka,kumbakonam.
    By T.Thilaka from kumbakonam,tanjore(D.T),Tamilnadu. on July 17, 2014 at 8:21 pm
  • Sir/Madam, I Have Complited I.T.I. in Electrician Trade From Govt I.T.I. Pali in 2015 Year & 14 Year Exprience in Teaching And Field, Rajasthan. So I am Looking For Instructor Post in any Govt. I.T.I. Please Send Reply Now - 978561388 By :- Musharraf Ali From :- Pali Marwar Rajasthan
    By MUSHARRAF ALI from PALI (RAJASTHAN) on July 8, 2014 at 6:45 pm
  • I have completd iti in fitter trade & also 12 years experience in automobile industries
    By Laxman k p from HUBLI KARNATAKA on June 16, 2014 at 11:49 am
  • Ihave completed Diploma Cutting and Sewing from Assam cachar disd Silchar Srikona TIT Looking for Instructor at any Govt I.T.I. Thankyou.my contact no 08254860212
    By KULABATI SINHA from Assam (Guwahati) on June 13, 2014 at 6:00 pm
  • sir/madam, I have completed iti in fitter trade
    By Akash deep minj from ambikapur on June 13, 2014 at 3:03 pm
  • dear sir i have done cti from chennai
    By Rahul kumar from u.p. haryana, himanchal pradesh on June 10, 2014 at 6:51 pm
  • I AM JOB JOHN DIPLOMA HOLDER IN ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING HAVING 6 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE LOOKING FOR PART/FULL TIME TEACHING JOBS
    By JOB JOHN from ALLAPPUZHA, KERALA on May 29, 2014 at 11:34 am
  • Respactet Sir & Madam , I am compleated Diploma trade Cutting and Sewing frome Silchar Srikona ITI , so i am looking for instruictor post in any govt .please send replay No. 8254860212
    By Sri Kulabati Sinha from Assam , Guwahati on May 23, 2014 at 1:13 pm
  • Respactet Sir & Madam , I am compleated Diploma trade Cutting and Sewing frome Silchar Srikona , so i am looking for instruictor post in any govt .please send replay No. 8254860212
    By Sri Kulabati Sinha from Assam Guwahati on May 23, 2014 at 1:03 pm
  • respected sir/madam ,i am compleated diploma e&c in distinction i would like to work please rend reply for me .thank you .
    By bhuvaneshwari from chitradurga on May 19, 2014 at 11:26 pm
  • respected sir/madam, i am compleated diploma in e&c with distiction ,i want to work in iti so please send replay .
    By suhasini from chitradurga on May 19, 2014 at 11:21 pm
  • I have completed ITI(fitter) in 2015.I also have completed advance teacher training in 2015
    By MADHABI BARMA from TUFANGANG,TUFANGANJ NEW TOWN,DIST-COOCHBEHAR on May 14, 2014 at 12:47 pm
  • I have completed iti ,nvti Noida trade dress making and my qualification b.h.sc agra...... I need the job.
    By chanchal sharma from shahjahapur on May 9, 2014 at 12:55 pm
  • reapected sir,ihave completed ITI(welder)in 2015,completed apprenticeship in 2015,having 7 years experience in nuclear plant,completed ndt certification course(ut,pt,mt,rt).desire waiting for instructor job
    By firoz s khan from boisar,thane,maharashtra on May 6, 2014 at 2:40 pm
  • A newly opening high tech Automobile & Heavy Equipment Engineering Institute, in association with a UAE company, is looking for qualified and experienced Automobile Instructors Principals and vice-principals, administrators Near kochi,kerala,(retired people from ITI.POLY,also welcome) Contact --sureshgopinath2 AT gmail.com,09923201529
    By suresh from kerala on March 17, 2014 at 9:10 pm
  • A newly opening high tech Automobile & Heavy Equipment Engineering Institute, in association with a UAE company, is looking for qualified and experienced Automobile Instructors Principals and vice-principals, administrators Near kochi,kerala,contact suresh19682015 at yahoo.co.in
    By suresh from kerala on March 17, 2014 at 9:05 pm
  • i have comleted iti in electrical trade also completed app.training at giex foods ltd.i exeprience tata motors company 7 month .
    By mubashshir ali from rampur up on February 16, 2014 at 3:02 pm
  • Ihave completed ITI in Fitter Trade and also com App. Training at Bata India Ltd. & C.T.I at Howrah Dasnagar. Now this time i'm working at Gaat Pvt. I.T.I as a Fitter Instructor. Looking for Instructor at any Govt I.T.I. Thankyou.
    By Pritam Sarkar from Daulatpur, Dakshin Dinajpur, West Bengal on January 31, 2014 at 2:15 am
  • Dear Sir/Madam, I have done my Diploma in Computer Technology & B.Sc. Computer Science. Kindly let me know if any Govt. Vacancies available. Thanks in advance Murali
    By Murali Raj.V from Nilgiri District, Coimbatore District. on January 27, 2014 at 11:31 am
  • I HAVE COMPLETED ITI IN ELECTRONICS IN 2015.I WANT GOVT JOB.
    By RATNAREDDY from ANDHRAPRADESH on January 20, 2014 at 12:55 pm
  • my qualification high school inter B.A M.A I.T.I C.T.I trade Mech diesel in 2015 and Nine years exp in i.t.i and company.
    By Pawan kumar from Mathura on January 9, 2014 at 11:50 am
  • i have completed iti in fitter & cti with two year teaching experience in ssclvd shergarh mathura.i am looking for instruictor post in any govt. iti colleges. i hope you will do the needful.
    By govt ITI instructor post from mathura uttar pradesh on January 1, 2014 at 7:41 am
  • want a job
    By Bhanu Pratap Singh from bangalore on December 19, 2013 at 8:25 pm
  • I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engg in 1997.Having 15 years teaching experiance (private ITI Instructor).Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI.Hope you will do the needful.
    By s.Josephine Peris from tirunelveli on December 11, 2013 at 12:27 pm
  • i have complete Diploma And degree in Mechanical Engineering. and Having 6year Experience And Waiting for a job as a Instructor in a Govt. ITI. I am specially waiting for Govt. job Recruitment. Plz Say something About it......waiting...??????
    By KAMALJEET SINGH MURARA from Mandi Gobindgarh(FGS) on September 2, 2013 at 10:24 am
  • I have completed ITI in the trade of sheet metal worker & CTI in sheet metal worker, wait for govt. instructor job.by dillip kumar patra from odisha
    By dillip kumar patra from odisha, jharkhand, u.p, bihar on May 24, 2013 at 12:24 pm
  • I Have completed diploma in wireman trade in 1983 from ITI Rohtak Haryana.Now iam ex service man having the age of 47yrs and having the certificate in methods of instructions.Now iwant to join as a ITI instructor kindly guide.MB No 09342427915
    By S Singh from Rohtak( Haryana) on May 16, 2013 at 8:54 pm
  • Iam suresh nageshrao parjane have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from govt.polytechnic beed in 1995.i have 15to16years experience in cnc,vmc,hmc,quality control,lathe,milling,drilling machine in auto component manufractring industries.i have good theory&practical knowledge in this field.also i have computer knowledge ie.ms-office,inernate.i am looking for iti instructor job.i have registered government employment office beed reg.no.2015201593 my conact is mobile no.9527929619.
    By SURESH NAGESHRAO PARJANE from At.post. khalapuri Tal.Shirur kasar Dist.Beed pin414205 on March 28, 2013 at 7:41 pm
  • INSTRUCTOR VACANCY ON THE TRADE OF REF.&A.C MECH
    By bhavesh patel from gujrat on March 26, 2013 at 4:44 pm
  • i have completed Bsc , ITI and CIT IN IT&ESM Trade. wait for govt instructor gob for it&esm trade
    By mukesh from patna on March 22, 2013 at 7:46 pm
  • yes Leave a Comment for Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs i join in 15 days 2015 , location area Haryana,rajasthan,panjab
    By satwan beriwal from haryana&rajasthan&panjab on March 14, 2013 at 12:16 pm
  • Respected sir, I want an instructor job on the trade of welder tig,mig spot ,arc welding,any my exp.12+ in mnc group parmanent my mail id( satyberiwal.1234@gmail.com)looking for instructor post in any area.my other qulification MBA+COMPUTER+ITI Thanks Regards SATWAN BERIWAL 9416677066 9416677066
    By satwan beriwal from haryana&rajasthan&panjab on March 14, 2013 at 12:10 pm
  • i have done my ITI diploma in cutting and tailoring,diploma in emb.and dress making and obtained TTC(Teacher Training certificate).10 years experince in cutting and tailoring
    By Raj kumari from Haryana on March 12, 2013 at 7:46 pm
    By Raj kumari from Haryana on March 12, 2013 at 7:42 pm
  • i have complete ITI turner(1997-99)& apprentice(2015-2015)&CTI. training from chennai (2015-11).i have worked already jothi maliable pvt ltd since 5-years(2015-2015). my desiganation of CNC operator, and am worked lab assistant an ARJ engineering collage at 4 month I am needful in working as instructor in govt ITI in tamil nadu.
    By D,Nagaraj from chennai.tamil nadu on March 9, 2013 at 3:34 pm
    By D,Nagaraj from chennai.tamil nadu on March 9, 2013 at 3:28 pm
  • Respected sir/ madam, I have completed ITI in ITESM with 81%.also i have done diploma in computer engg. with 68%.so i am needful in working as a instructor i govt. ITI please reply me.
    By sapna jagjivan jambhule from chandrapur, maharashtra on March 4, 2013 at 4:07 pm
  • I HAVE COMPLETED ITI ELECTRICIAN & DEPLOMA ELECTRICAL ,AND HAVING OF 8YEARS EXPERIENCE OF WORKING IN ELECTRICAL FIELD. I AM INTERSTED IN AS INSTRUCTOR IN GOVT. ITI RAJASTHAN
    By HEERA LAL REGAR from BHILWARA.,RAJASTHAN on February 25, 2013 at 12:16 pm
  • I WANT GOVT. INSTRUCTOR VACANCY IN ELETRICIAN TRADE I HAVE 8 YEARS EXP.IN ELECTRICAL WORKING .
    By HEERA LAL REGAR from BHILWARA.,RAJASTHAN on February 25, 2013 at 12:13 pm
  • I HAVE completed ITI and CTI in fitter and also aprentice from NCVT and I have 3 year work experience and in this time instructor fitter in private ITI. my e-mail id is vk76768@gmail.com and mo no is 9580307147 .i am needful in working as instructor in govt iti...
    By VINOD KUMAR from Ratnagiri on February 24, 2013 at 9:32 pm
  • I have completed BSc in Comp.Science & MSc. in Comp. Sc and having 4 years of experience in teaching field. I am needful in working as Instructor in Govt ITI in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra.
    By Gadre Kamakshee Atul from Ratnagiri on February 20, 2013 at 4:44 pm
  • sir iam cnc progrmmer
    By MUSTAFA HUSSAIN MANSURI from udaipur rajasthan on February 13, 2013 at 10:56 am
  • IF I HAVE COMPLETED ITC IN FITTER TRADE AND MY HIGHER QULIFICATION IS PLUS TWO PASSED.I WANT A TEACHING JOB IN ANY PRIVATE ITI.
    By SANKARA NARAYANAN KN from palakkad on February 9, 2013 at 6:24 pm
  • I WANT AN INSTRUCTOR VACANCY ON THE TRADE OF REF.&A.C MECH. IN PRIVATE/GOVERNMENT SECTOR.my E-mail id-binayk02@gmail.com
    By binay from odisha on January 4, 2013 at 8:13 pm
  • i have completed ITI & CTI RAC and then completed C.T.I. training from dasnagar Howrah now i am working as a engineering asst in a five star hotel & multyplux having experience 7 years .Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI colleges. Hope you will do the needful.my mo -09415466597 utter pradesh on 01-01-2015 Mondal from Lucknow on January 01, 2015 at 10.00 am
    By Gyanesh Bahadur Singh from Lucknow , UP, on January 2, 2013 at 12:10 am
  • Recpected sir, I am Nagaraj Psg iti holder in moulder company Exp machine operator 5 years
    By N.Nagaraj from pollachi,tamilnadu on December 29, 2012 at 2:31 pm
  • I want an Instructor vacancy On The trade of Ref & AC Mech. In private or Government Sector. my e-mail id (soumendubabu1987@gmail.com )
    By Soumendu from Tamil Nadu on December 26, 2012 at 1:52 pm
  • I have completed iti electrician 5 years experiencer to emgg college in Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI colleges. Hope you will do the needful. gunasekaran.K 13-12-2015
    By gunasekaran on December 13, 2012 at 1:07 pm
  • i have completed Diploma in Production Engg and then completed C.T.I. training from dasnagar Howrah now i am working as a engineer in a forging company having exp. 2.8 years .Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI colleges. Hope you will do the needful.my mo no-09623429239 by A. Mondal on 10-12-2015
    By A . Mondal from Pune on December 10, 2012 at 10:29 am
  • I have completed btech. now iam the principal of prabah iti,dehri onson bihar. Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI colleges. Hope you will do the needful.
    By nitesh kumar mishra from bihar on December 2, 2012 at 6:13 pm
  • actually, i am the principal of prabha iti, situated in dehri onson in bihar and i am also instructor of electrician trade theory.
    By nitesh kumar mishra from bihar on December 2, 2012 at 6:06 pm
  • october 2015 government job recruitment
    By govt jobs on November 6, 2012 at 12:17 pm
  • I have completed Diploma In Tool And Die Making Course from Govt.Tool.Room And Training Centre Dandeli,in 2015 and having 5 years teaching experience in same institute,7 years experiencing in various industries.Having good knowledge of theory and practical in mechanical trade. Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI colleges. Hope you will do the needful.
    By ARAVIND NAIK on October 25, 2012 at 7:07 pm