News : Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

With around 400 instructor posts lying vacant in the government industrial training institutes (ITIs) across the state, the quality of education continues to be affected.

According to sources, Directorate of Employment and Training had collected the vacancy list from ITIs in all the districts and sent it to the government. The government is yet to issue order to the district employment exchanges to start the process of recruitment as the nod from the finance department is awaited.

The instructor vacancies exist mainly in the departments of fitter, turner, carpentry, electrical and welding in ITIs. Out of 400 vacancies, about 50 exist in Coimbatore, Tirupur and the Nilgiris districts.

Diploma holders and those who have obtained ITI certificate and put in three years experience are eligible for the instructor post.

The government had earlier announced that 10th std passed were eligible for joining ITI courses. Now those who have studied upto 8th std are also eligible to take up ITI courses.

Hundreds of diploma holders are visiting the employment offices often to enquire if any government order has arrived to fill the vacancies.GK Online Practice Test

The state government, which has been filling the vacancies in schools, colleges and other departments periodically, seem to have been lethargic in filling the vacancies in ITIs. Children from very poor economic background are only seeking admissions in the government ITIs.

A candidate, registered with the employment exchange awaiting the government order to fill instructor vacancies, felt that at a time the Tamil Nadu government is gearing up to spend crores of rupees for the conduct of World Tamil Classical Conference in Coimbatore in June, it should fill the vacancies in ITIs through employment exchange on seniority basis so that both the unemployed candidates and children from poor families will benefit.

TAGS: , , , , , ,

News Related : Instructor Vacancies ITI, Govt Instructor Jobs Vacancies, Govt ITI Instructor Jobs, Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs, Govt ITI Instructor Wanted, Govt ITI Instructor Career, Govt ITI Instructor Recruitment, ITI Instructor Govt Recruitment, ITI Instructor Govt Wanted, ITI Instructor Govt Careers, Govt Vacancy in ITI Instructor, Govt Wanted in ITI Instructor, Govt Jobs in ITI Instructor, Govt ITI Instructor List of Job Openings, Govt ITI Instructor List of Opening Jobs, ITIs in India, ITIs Gov, ITIs Jobs, Instructor Vacancies, Industrial Training Institutes in India, Industrial Training Institutes ITIs, Departments of Fitter, Welding in ITIs, Diploma Holders, ITI Certificate, ITI Courses, Government ITI Tamilnadu, Tamil Nadu Government, World Tamil Classical Conference, World Tamil Classical Conference Coimbatore, ITIs Application Form, News Articles, Educational News, Updated News Particulars about Schools, College, University, Education Related Articles,

Posted In news : Leave a response for instructor vacancies cripple govt itis by venkatesh

Leave a Comment for Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

67 Responses to “Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs”

• hello sir i am already eligiable for sheet metal instructor in govt. sector if any vacency will be open in feture please reply me
    By DUSHYANT SAINI from uttar pradesh on October 6, 2014 at 8:32 pm
  • my quali iti turner 2014or nctvt 2014 6 year exp
    By yugalkishor chaudhari from maharashtra on September 29, 2014 at 11:22 am
  • CITS HOLDER IN TRADE OF IT & ESM.
    By SOUMYAJIT MAJI from Howrah,West bengal on September 20, 2014 at 1:09 pm
  • RESUME NAME – PALLAVI JAWANJAL QUALIFICATION – ITI. CTI IN HYDRABAD ADDRESS- AT. POST. DONGERYAWALI, TQ. MORSHI, DIST. AMRAVATI STATUS- UNMARRIDED REGION- HINDU CAST- OBC
    By pallavi jawanjal from amravati division ,maharashtra on September 11, 2014 at 1:16 pm
  • SIR, I AM COMPLIED C.T.I.(HYDRA BAD) IN IT-ESM BRANCH IN AMRAVATI, MAHARASHTRA & 2 YEAR TEACHING EXPERIENCE TO STILL THEN
    By pallavi jawanjal from amravati division, maharashtra on September 10, 2014 at 1:39 pm
  • cti in it-esm branch
    By pallavi jawanjal from amravati division, maharashtra on September 10, 2014 at 1:30 pm
  • RESPECTED SIR MY QUALIFICATION-HIGH SCHOOL,INTERMIDIATE,I.T.I(R.A.C TRADE),APPRENTICE(L.G ELECTRONIC(I)PVT.LTD),C.T.I(ADVANCE TRAINING INSTITUTE KOLKATA)1YEAR EXPERIANCE (MOB.NO-08017331002
    By VIJAY KUMAR from akberpur(U.P) on August 27, 2014 at 9:34 pm
  • QUALIFICATION-HIGH SCHOOL,INTERMIDIATE,I.T.I(R.A.C TRADE),APPRENTICE(L.G ELECTRONIC(I)PVT.LTD),C.T.I(ADVANCE TRAINING INSTITUTE KOLKATA)1YEAR EXPERIANCE
    By VIJAY KUMAR from akberpur(U.P) on August 27, 2014 at 9:28 pm
  • Respected Sir, I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering. I have 15 years experience in I.T.I (Private)Instructor in Workshop calculation and Science,Engineering Drawing.Please give me a chance to work as a government I.T.I Instructor.Please contact No:9965042014
    By s.Josephine Peris from Sattankulam on August 1, 2014 at 11:44 am
  • Respected sir iam workking in roever college skilled asst Exp 5 years this filed .iti fitter act ap trichy bhel
    By ilayaraja.s from perambalur on July 30, 2014 at 10:32 am
  • Respected sir, Iam looking for ITI turner Instructor post,I have more then 10 years Exp in this filed. Thanking you.
    By Maheshkumar from Bangalore on July 25, 2014 at 11:22 am
  • I have completed ITI IN TURNER(2014 TO 2014)and ATS IN TURNER(2014 TO 2014) and completed ITW(INDUSTRIAL TRAINING WING)in davanagere govt ITI in karnataka. and I have 4yrs experienced in JTO IN PVT ITI'S so I Need for INSTRUCTOR POST IN GOVT ITI IN KARNATAKA.PLZ HELP ME BY THIPPESWAMY.C.V.9449423322 DAVANAGERE KARNATAKA
    By Thippeswamy c v from davanagere karnataka on July 20, 2014 at 2:47 pm
  • sir my name is k.gunasekaran i has completed iti electrician and diploma eee how i get govt iti instructor post please give some instructions
    By gunasekaran from villupuram on July 19, 2014 at 5:06 pm
  • ஐயா/அம்மா, நான் ஐ.டி.ஐ.WELDER(அரசு ஐ.டி.ஐ.பேட்டை-திருநெல்வேலி)மற்றும் ACT APPRENTICE (BHEL-திருச்சி)மற்றும் HI-TECH WELDING COURSE (SESHASAYEE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY-திருச்சி)மற்றும் M.A.sociology(ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY-சிதம்பரம்)ஆகிய படிப்புகள் முடித்துள்ளேன்.ஆகவே,தயவு கூர்ந்து எனக்கு அரசு ஐ.டி.ஐ.INSRUCTOR POST கிடைக்க ஆவண செய்யுமாறு தாழ்மையுடன் கேட்டுக் கொள்கிறேன்.செல்:8754150588,செங்கோட்டை.(தமிழ் நாடு).
    By MURUGESAN.M from SENGOTTAI. (TAMIL NADU) on July 19, 2014 at 10:28 am
  • I am a diplomo holder in E.C.E. I have 10 years experience in I.T.I(private) instructor in electrical theory and practical.Please give me a chance to work as a governmant I.T.I. instructor.Please contact 9487413630.By T.Thilaka,kumbakonam.
    By T.Thilaka from kumbakonam,tanjore(D.T),Tamilnadu. on July 17, 2014 at 8:21 pm
  • Sir/Madam, I Have Complited I.T.I. in Electrician Trade From Govt I.T.I. Pali in 2014 Year & 14 Year Exprience in Teaching And Field, Rajasthan. So I am Looking For Instructor Post in any Govt. I.T.I. Please Send Reply Now - 978561388 By :- Musharraf Ali From :- Pali Marwar Rajasthan
    By MUSHARRAF ALI from PALI (RAJASTHAN) on July 8, 2014 at 6:45 pm
  • I have completd iti in fitter trade & also 12 years experience in automobile industries
    By Laxman k p from HUBLI KARNATAKA on June 16, 2014 at 11:49 am
  • Ihave completed Diploma Cutting and Sewing from Assam cachar disd Silchar Srikona TIT Looking for Instructor at any Govt I.T.I. Thankyou.my contact no 08254860212
    By KULABATI SINHA from Assam (Guwahati) on June 13, 2014 at 6:00 pm
  • sir/madam, I have completed iti in fitter trade
    By Akash deep minj from ambikapur on June 13, 2014 at 3:03 pm
  • dear sir i have done cti from chennai
    By Rahul kumar from u.p. haryana, himanchal pradesh on June 10, 2014 at 6:51 pm
  • I AM JOB JOHN DIPLOMA HOLDER IN ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING HAVING 6 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE LOOKING FOR PART/FULL TIME TEACHING JOBS
    By JOB JOHN from ALLAPPUZHA, KERALA on May 29, 2014 at 11:34 am
  • Respactet Sir & Madam , I am compleated Diploma trade Cutting and Sewing frome Silchar Srikona ITI , so i am looking for instruictor post in any govt .please send replay No. 8254860212
    By Sri Kulabati Sinha from Assam , Guwahati on May 23, 2014 at 1:13 pm
  • Respactet Sir & Madam , I am compleated Diploma trade Cutting and Sewing frome Silchar Srikona , so i am looking for instruictor post in any govt .please send replay No. 8254860212
    By Sri Kulabati Sinha from Assam Guwahati on May 23, 2014 at 1:03 pm
  • respected sir/madam ,i am compleated diploma e&c in distinction i would like to work please rend reply for me .thank you .
    By bhuvaneshwari from chitradurga on May 19, 2014 at 11:26 pm
  • respected sir/madam, i am compleated diploma in e&c with distiction ,i want to work in iti so please send replay .
    By suhasini from chitradurga on May 19, 2014 at 11:21 pm
  • I have completed ITI(fitter) in 2014.I also have completed advance teacher training in 2014
    By MADHABI BARMA from TUFANGANG,TUFANGANJ NEW TOWN,DIST-COOCHBEHAR on May 14, 2014 at 12:47 pm
  • I have completed iti ,nvti Noida trade dress making and my qualification b.h.sc agra...... I need the job.
    By chanchal sharma from shahjahapur on May 9, 2014 at 12:55 pm
  • reapected sir,ihave completed ITI(welder)in 2014,completed apprenticeship in 2014,having 7 years experience in nuclear plant,completed ndt certification course(ut,pt,mt,rt).desire waiting for instructor job
    By firoz s khan from boisar,thane,maharashtra on May 6, 2014 at 2:40 pm
  • A newly opening high tech Automobile & Heavy Equipment Engineering Institute, in association with a UAE company, is looking for qualified and experienced Automobile Instructors Principals and vice-principals, administrators Near kochi,kerala,(retired people from ITI.POLY,also welcome) Contact --sureshgopinath2 AT gmail.com,09923201429
    By suresh from kerala on March 17, 2014 at 9:10 pm
  • A newly opening high tech Automobile & Heavy Equipment Engineering Institute, in association with a UAE company, is looking for qualified and experienced Automobile Instructors Principals and vice-principals, administrators Near kochi,kerala,contact suresh19682014 at yahoo.co.in
    By suresh from kerala on March 17, 2014 at 9:05 pm
  • i have comleted iti in electrical trade also completed app.training at giex foods ltd.i exeprience tata motors company 7 month .
    By mubashshir ali from rampur up on February 16, 2014 at 3:02 pm
  • Ihave completed ITI in Fitter Trade and also com App. Training at Bata India Ltd. & C.T.I at Howrah Dasnagar. Now this time i'm working at Gaat Pvt. I.T.I as a Fitter Instructor. Looking for Instructor at any Govt I.T.I. Thankyou.
    By Pritam Sarkar from Daulatpur, Dakshin Dinajpur, West Bengal on January 31, 2014 at 2:15 am
  • Dear Sir/Madam, I have done my Diploma in Computer Technology & B.Sc. Computer Science. Kindly let me know if any Govt. Vacancies available. Thanks in advance Murali
    By Murali Raj.V from Nilgiri District, Coimbatore District. on January 27, 2014 at 11:31 am
  • I HAVE COMPLETED ITI IN ELECTRONICS IN 2014.I WANT GOVT JOB.
    By RATNAREDDY from ANDHRAPRADESH on January 20, 2014 at 12:55 pm
  • my qualification high school inter B.A M.A I.T.I C.T.I trade Mech diesel in 2014 and Nine years exp in i.t.i and company.
    By Pawan kumar from Mathura on January 9, 2014 at 11:50 am
  • i have completed iti in fitter & cti with two year teaching experience in ssclvd shergarh mathura.i am looking for instruictor post in any govt. iti colleges. i hope you will do the needful.
    By govt ITI instructor post from mathura uttar pradesh on January 1, 2014 at 7:41 am
  • want a job
    By Bhanu Pratap Singh from bangalore on December 19, 2013 at 8:25 pm
  • I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engg in 1997.Having 15 years teaching experiance (private ITI Instructor).Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI.Hope you will do the needful.
    By s.Josephine Peris from tirunelveli on December 11, 2013 at 12:27 pm
  • i have complete Diploma And degree in Mechanical Engineering. and Having 6year Experience And Waiting for a job as a Instructor in a Govt. ITI. I am specially waiting for Govt. job Recruitment. Plz Say something About it......waiting...??????
    By KAMALJEET SINGH MURARA from Mandi Gobindgarh(FGS) on September 2, 2013 at 10:24 am
  • I have completed ITI in the trade of sheet metal worker & CTI in sheet metal worker, wait for govt. instructor job.by dillip kumar patra from odisha
    By dillip kumar patra from odisha, jharkhand, u.p, bihar on May 24, 2013 at 12:24 pm
  • I Have completed diploma in wireman trade in 1983 from ITI Rohtak Haryana.Now iam ex service man having the age of 47yrs and having the certificate in methods of instructions.Now iwant to join as a ITI instructor kindly guide.MB No 09342427915
    By S Singh from Rohtak( Haryana) on May 16, 2013 at 8:54 pm
  • Iam suresh nageshrao parjane have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from govt.polytechnic beed in 1995.i have 15to16years experience in cnc,vmc,hmc,quality control,lathe,milling,drilling machine in auto component manufractring industries.i have good theory&practical knowledge in this field.also i have computer knowledge ie.ms-office,inernate.i am looking for iti instructor job.i have registered government employment office beed reg.no.2014201493 my conact is mobile no.9527929619.
    By SURESH NAGESHRAO PARJANE from At.post. khalapuri Tal.Shirur kasar Dist.Beed pin414205 on March 28, 2013 at 7:41 pm
  • INSTRUCTOR VACANCY ON THE TRADE OF REF.&A.C MECH
    By bhavesh patel from gujrat on March 26, 2013 at 4:44 pm
  • i have completed Bsc , ITI and CIT IN IT&ESM Trade. wait for govt instructor gob for it&esm trade
    By mukesh from patna on March 22, 2013 at 7:46 pm
  • yes Leave a Comment for Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs i join in 15 days 2014 , location area Haryana,rajasthan,panjab
    By satwan beriwal from haryana&rajasthan&panjab on March 14, 2013 at 12:16 pm
  • Respected sir, I want an instructor job on the trade of welder tig,mig spot ,arc welding,any my exp.12+ in mnc group parmanent my mail id( satyberiwal.1234@gmail.com)looking for instructor post in any area.my other qulification MBA+COMPUTER+ITI Thanks Regards SATWAN BERIWAL 9416677066 9416677066
    By satwan beriwal from haryana&rajasthan&panjab on March 14, 2013 at 12:10 pm
  • i have done my ITI diploma in cutting and tailoring,diploma in emb.and dress making and obtained TTC(Teacher Training certificate).10 years experince in cutting and tailoring
    By Raj kumari from Haryana on March 12, 2013 at 7:46 pm
    By Raj kumari from Haryana on March 12, 2013 at 7:42 pm
  • i have complete ITI turner(1997-99)& apprentice(2014-2014)&CTI. training from chennai (2014-11).i have worked already jothi maliable pvt ltd since 5-years(2014-2014). my desiganation of CNC operator, and am worked lab assistant an ARJ engineering collage at 4 month I am needful in working as instructor in govt ITI in tamil nadu.
    By D,Nagaraj from chennai.tamil nadu on March 9, 2013 at 3:34 pm
    By D,Nagaraj from chennai.tamil nadu on March 9, 2013 at 3:28 pm
  • Respected sir/ madam, I have completed ITI in ITESM with 81%.also i have done diploma in computer engg. with 68%.so i am needful in working as a instructor i govt. ITI please reply me.
    By sapna jagjivan jambhule from chandrapur, maharashtra on March 4, 2013 at 4:07 pm
  • I HAVE COMPLETED ITI ELECTRICIAN & DEPLOMA ELECTRICAL ,AND HAVING OF 8YEARS EXPERIENCE OF WORKING IN ELECTRICAL FIELD. I AM INTERSTED IN AS INSTRUCTOR IN GOVT. ITI RAJASTHAN
    By HEERA LAL REGAR from BHILWARA.,RAJASTHAN on February 25, 2013 at 12:16 pm
  • I WANT GOVT. INSTRUCTOR VACANCY IN ELETRICIAN TRADE I HAVE 8 YEARS EXP.IN ELECTRICAL WORKING .
    By HEERA LAL REGAR from BHILWARA.,RAJASTHAN on February 25, 2013 at 12:13 pm
  • I HAVE completed ITI and CTI in fitter and also aprentice from NCVT and I have 3 year work experience and in this time instructor fitter in private ITI. my e-mail id is vk76768@gmail.com and mo no is 9580307147 .i am needful in working as instructor in govt iti...
    By VINOD KUMAR from Ratnagiri on February 24, 2013 at 9:32 pm
  • I have completed BSc in Comp.Science & MSc. in Comp. Sc and having 4 years of experience in teaching field. I am needful in working as Instructor in Govt ITI in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra.
    By Gadre Kamakshee Atul from Ratnagiri on February 20, 2013 at 4:44 pm
  • sir iam cnc progrmmer
    By MUSTAFA HUSSAIN MANSURI from udaipur rajasthan on February 13, 2013 at 10:56 am
  • IF I HAVE COMPLETED ITC IN FITTER TRADE AND MY HIGHER QULIFICATION IS PLUS TWO PASSED.I WANT A TEACHING JOB IN ANY PRIVATE ITI.
    By SANKARA NARAYANAN KN from palakkad on February 9, 2013 at 6:24 pm
  • I WANT AN INSTRUCTOR VACANCY ON THE TRADE OF REF.&A.C MECH. IN PRIVATE/GOVERNMENT SECTOR.my E-mail id-binayk02@gmail.com
    By binay from odisha on January 4, 2013 at 8:13 pm
  • i have completed ITI & CTI RAC and then completed C.T.I. training from dasnagar Howrah now i am working as a engineering asst in a five star hotel & multyplux having experience 7 years .Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI colleges. Hope you will do the needful.my mo -09415466597 utter pradesh on 01-01-2014 Mondal from Lucknow on January 01, 2014 at 10.00 am
    By Gyanesh Bahadur Singh from Lucknow , UP, on January 2, 2013 at 12:10 am
  • Recpected sir, I am Nagaraj Psg iti holder in moulder company Exp machine operator 5 years
    By N.Nagaraj from pollachi,tamilnadu on December 29, 2012 at 2:31 pm
  • I want an Instructor vacancy On The trade of Ref & AC Mech. In private or Government Sector. my e-mail id (soumendubabu1987@gmail.com )
    By Soumendu from Tamil Nadu on December 26, 2012 at 1:52 pm
  • I have completed iti electrician 5 years experiencer to emgg college in Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI colleges. Hope you will do the needful. gunasekaran.K 13-12-2014
    By gunasekaran on December 13, 2012 at 1:07 pm
  • i have completed Diploma in Production Engg and then completed C.T.I. training from dasnagar Howrah now i am working as a engineer in a forging company having exp. 2.8 years .Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI colleges. Hope you will do the needful.my mo no-09623429239 by A. Mondal on 10-12-2014
    By A . Mondal from Pune on December 10, 2012 at 10:29 am
  • I have completed btech. now iam the principal of prabah iti,dehri onson bihar. Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI colleges. Hope you will do the needful.
    By nitesh kumar mishra from bihar on December 2, 2012 at 6:13 pm
  • actually, i am the principal of prabha iti, situated in dehri onson in bihar and i am also instructor of electrician trade theory.
    By nitesh kumar mishra from bihar on December 2, 2012 at 6:06 pm
  • october 2014 government job recruitment
    By govt jobs on November 6, 2012 at 12:17 pm
  • I have completed Diploma In Tool And Die Making Course from Govt.Tool.Room And Training Centre Dandeli,in 2014 and having 5 years teaching experience in same institute,7 years experiencing in various industries.Having good knowledge of theory and practical in mechanical trade. Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI colleges. Hope you will do the needful.
    By ARAVIND NAIK on October 25, 2012 at 7:07 pm