News : Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

With around 400 instructor posts lying vacant in the government industrial training institutes (ITIs) across the state, the quality of education continues to be affected.

According to sources, Directorate of Employment and Training had collected the vacancy list from ITIs in all the districts and sent it to the government. The government is yet to issue order to the district employment exchanges to start the process of recruitment as the nod from the finance department is awaited.

The instructor vacancies exist mainly in the departments of fitter, turner, carpentry, electrical and welding in ITIs. Out of 400 vacancies, about 50 exist in Coimbatore, Tirupur and the Nilgiris districts.

Diploma holders and those who have obtained ITI certificate and put in three years experience are eligible for the instructor post.

The government had earlier announced that 10th std passed were eligible for joining ITI courses. Now those who have studied upto 8th std are also eligible to take up ITI courses.

Hundreds of diploma holders are visiting the employment offices often to enquire if any government order has arrived to fill the vacancies.GK Online Practice Test

The state government, which has been filling the vacancies in schools, colleges and other departments periodically, seem to have been lethargic in filling the vacancies in ITIs. Children from very poor economic background are only seeking admissions in the government ITIs.

A candidate, registered with the employment exchange awaiting the government order to fill instructor vacancies, felt that at a time the Tamil Nadu government is gearing up to spend crores of rupees for the conduct of World Tamil Classical Conference in Coimbatore in June, it should fill the vacancies in ITIs through employment exchange on seniority basis so that both the unemployed candidates and children from poor families will benefit.

TAGS: , , , , , ,

News Related : Instructor Vacancies ITI, Govt Instructor Jobs Vacancies, Govt ITI Instructor Jobs, Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs, Govt ITI Instructor Wanted, Govt ITI Instructor Career, Govt ITI Instructor Recruitment, ITI Instructor Govt Recruitment, ITI Instructor Govt Wanted, ITI Instructor Govt Careers, Govt Vacancy in ITI Instructor, Govt Wanted in ITI Instructor, Govt Jobs in ITI Instructor, Govt ITI Instructor List of Job Openings, Govt ITI Instructor List of Opening Jobs, ITIs in India, ITIs Gov, ITIs Jobs, Instructor Vacancies, Industrial Training Institutes in India, Industrial Training Institutes ITIs, Departments of Fitter, Welding in ITIs, Diploma Holders, ITI Certificate, ITI Courses, Government ITI Tamilnadu, Tamil Nadu Government, World Tamil Classical Conference, World Tamil Classical Conference Coimbatore, ITIs Application Form, News Articles, Educational News, Updated News Particulars about Schools, College, University, Education Related Articles,

Posted In news : Leave a response for instructor vacancies cripple govt itis by venkatesh

Leave a Comment for Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

37 Responses to “Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs”

• A newly opening high tech Automobile & Heavy Equipment Engineering Institute, in association with a UAE company, is looking for qualified and experienced Automobile Instructors Principals and vice-principals, administrators Near kochi,kerala,(retired people from ITI.POLY,also welcome) Contact --sureshgopinath2 AT gmail.com,09923201429
    By suresh from kerala on March 17, 2014 at 9:10 pm
  • Ihave completed ITI in Fitter Trade and also com App. Training at Bata India Ltd. & C.T.I at Howrah Dasnagar. Now this time i'm working at Gaat Pvt. I.T.I as a Fitter Instructor. Looking for Instructor at any Govt I.T.I. Thankyou.
    By Pritam Sarkar from Daulatpur, Dakshin Dinajpur, West Bengal on January 31, 2014 at 2:15 am
  • Dear Sir/Madam, I have done my Diploma in Computer Technology & B.Sc. Computer Science. Kindly let me know if any Govt. Vacancies available. Thanks in advance Murali
    By Murali Raj.V from Nilgiri District, Coimbatore District. on January 27, 2014 at 11:31 am
  • I HAVE COMPLETED ITI IN ELECTRONICS IN 2014.I WANT GOVT JOB.
    By RATNAREDDY from ANDHRAPRADESH on January 20, 2014 at 12:55 pm
  • my qualification high school inter B.A M.A I.T.I C.T.I trade Mech diesel in 2014 and Nine years exp in i.t.i and company.
    By Pawan kumar from Mathura on January 9, 2014 at 11:50 am
  • i have completed iti in fitter & cti with two year teaching experience in ssclvd shergarh mathura.i am looking for instruictor post in any govt. iti colleges. i hope you will do the needful.
    By govt ITI instructor post from mathura uttar pradesh on January 1, 2014 at 7:41 am
  • want a job
    By Bhanu Pratap Singh from bangalore on December 19, 2013 at 8:25 pm
  • I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engg in 1997.Having 15 years teaching experiance (private ITI Instructor).Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI.Hope you will do the needful.
    By s.Josephine Peris from tirunelveli on December 11, 2013 at 12:27 pm
  • i have complete Diploma And degree in Mechanical Engineering. and Having 6year Experience And Waiting for a job as a Instructor in a Govt. ITI. I am specially waiting for Govt. job Recruitment. Plz Say something About it......waiting...??????
    By KAMALJEET SINGH MURARA from Mandi Gobindgarh(FGS) on September 2, 2013 at 10:24 am
  • I have completed ITI in the trade of sheet metal worker & CTI in sheet metal worker, wait for govt. instructor job.by dillip kumar patra from odisha
    By dillip kumar patra from odisha, jharkhand, u.p, bihar on May 24, 2013 at 12:24 pm
  • I Have completed diploma in wireman trade in 1983 from ITI Rohtak Haryana.Now iam ex service man having the age of 47yrs and having the certificate in methods of instructions.Now iwant to join as a ITI instructor kindly guide.MB No 09342427915
    By S Singh from Rohtak( Haryana) on May 16, 2013 at 8:54 pm
  • Iam suresh nageshrao parjane have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from govt.polytechnic beed in 1995.i have 15to16years experience in cnc,vmc,hmc,quality control,lathe,milling,drilling machine in auto component manufractring industries.i have good theory&practical knowledge in this field.also i have computer knowledge ie.ms-office,inernate.i am looking for iti instructor job.i have registered government employment office beed reg.no.2014201493 my conact is mobile no.9527929619.
    By SURESH NAGESHRAO PARJANE from At.post. khalapuri Tal.Shirur kasar Dist.Beed pin414205 on March 28, 2013 at 7:41 pm
  • INSTRUCTOR VACANCY ON THE TRADE OF REF.&A.C MECH
    By bhavesh patel from gujrat on March 26, 2013 at 4:44 pm
  • i have completed Bsc , ITI and CIT IN IT&ESM Trade. wait for govt instructor gob for it&esm trade
    By mukesh from patna on March 22, 2013 at 7:46 pm
  • yes Leave a Comment for Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs i join in 15 days 2014 , location area Haryana,rajasthan,panjab
    By satwan beriwal from haryana&rajasthan&panjab on March 14, 2013 at 12:16 pm
  • Respected sir, I want an instructor job on the trade of welder tig,mig spot ,arc welding,any my exp.12+ in mnc group parmanent my mail id( satyberiwal.1234@gmail.com)looking for instructor post in any area.my other qulification MBA+COMPUTER+ITI Thanks Regards SATWAN BERIWAL 9416677066 9416677066
    By satwan beriwal from haryana&rajasthan&panjab on March 14, 2013 at 12:10 pm
  • i have done my ITI diploma in cutting and tailoring,diploma in emb.and dress making and obtained TTC(Teacher Training certificate).10 years experince in cutting and tailoring
    By Raj kumari from Haryana on March 12, 2013 at 7:46 pm
    By Raj kumari from Haryana on March 12, 2013 at 7:42 pm
  • i have complete ITI turner(1997-99)& apprentice(2014-2014)&CTI. training from chennai (2014-11).i have worked already jothi maliable pvt ltd since 5-years(2014-2014). my desiganation of CNC operator, and am worked lab assistant an ARJ engineering collage at 4 month I am needful in working as instructor in govt ITI in tamil nadu.
    By D,Nagaraj from chennai.tamil nadu on March 9, 2013 at 3:34 pm
    By D,Nagaraj from chennai.tamil nadu on March 9, 2013 at 3:28 pm
  • Respected sir/ madam, I have completed ITI in ITESM with 81%.also i have done diploma in computer engg. with 68%.so i am needful in working as a instructor i govt. ITI please reply me.
    By sapna jagjivan jambhule from chandrapur, maharashtra on March 4, 2013 at 4:07 pm
  • I HAVE COMPLETED ITI ELECTRICIAN & DEPLOMA ELECTRICAL ,AND HAVING OF 8YEARS EXPERIENCE OF WORKING IN ELECTRICAL FIELD. I AM INTERSTED IN AS INSTRUCTOR IN GOVT. ITI RAJASTHAN
    By HEERA LAL REGAR from BHILWARA.,RAJASTHAN on February 25, 2013 at 12:16 pm
  • I WANT GOVT. INSTRUCTOR VACANCY IN ELETRICIAN TRADE I HAVE 8 YEARS EXP.IN ELECTRICAL WORKING .
    By HEERA LAL REGAR from BHILWARA.,RAJASTHAN on February 25, 2013 at 12:13 pm
  • I HAVE completed ITI and CTI in fitter and also aprentice from NCVT and I have 3 year work experience and in this time instructor fitter in private ITI. my e-mail id is vk76768@gmail.com and mo no is 9580307147 .i am needful in working as instructor in govt iti...
    By VINOD KUMAR from Ratnagiri on February 24, 2013 at 9:32 pm
  • I have completed BSc in Comp.Science & MSc. in Comp. Sc and having 4 years of experience in teaching field. I am needful in working as Instructor in Govt ITI in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra.
    By Gadre Kamakshee Atul from Ratnagiri on February 20, 2013 at 4:44 pm
  • sir iam cnc progrmmer
    By MUSTAFA HUSSAIN MANSURI from udaipur rajasthan on February 13, 2013 at 10:56 am
  • IF I HAVE COMPLETED ITC IN FITTER TRADE AND MY HIGHER QULIFICATION IS PLUS TWO PASSED.I WANT A TEACHING JOB IN ANY PRIVATE ITI.
    By SANKARA NARAYANAN KN from palakkad on February 9, 2013 at 6:24 pm
  • I WANT AN INSTRUCTOR VACANCY ON THE TRADE OF REF.&A.C MECH. IN PRIVATE/GOVERNMENT SECTOR.my E-mail id-binayk02@gmail.com
    By binay from odisha on January 4, 2013 at 8:13 pm
  • i have completed ITI & CTI RAC and then completed C.T.I. training from dasnagar Howrah now i am working as a engineering asst in a five star hotel & multyplux having experience 7 years .Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI colleges. Hope you will do the needful.my mo -09415466597 utter pradesh on 01-01-2014 Mondal from Lucknow on January 01, 2014 at 10.00 am
    By Gyanesh Bahadur Singh from Lucknow , UP, on January 2, 2013 at 12:10 am
  • Recpected sir, I am Nagaraj Psg iti holder in moulder company Exp machine operator 5 years
    By N.Nagaraj from pollachi,tamilnadu on December 29, 2012 at 2:31 pm
  • I want an Instructor vacancy On The trade of Ref & AC Mech. In private or Government Sector. my e-mail id (soumendubabu1987@gmail.com )
    By Soumendu from Tamil Nadu on December 26, 2012 at 1:52 pm
  • I have completed iti electrician 5 years experiencer to emgg college in Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI colleges. Hope you will do the needful. gunasekaran.K 13-12-2014
    By gunasekaran on December 13, 2012 at 1:07 pm
  • i have completed Diploma in Production Engg and then completed C.T.I. training from dasnagar Howrah now i am working as a engineer in a forging company having exp. 2.8 years .Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI colleges. Hope you will do the needful.my mo no-09623429239 by A. Mondal on 10-12-2014
    By A . Mondal from Pune on December 10, 2012 at 10:29 am
  • I have completed btech. now iam the principal of prabah iti,dehri onson bihar. Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI colleges. Hope you will do the needful.
    By nitesh kumar mishra from bihar on December 2, 2012 at 6:13 pm
  • actually, i am the principal of prabha iti, situated in dehri onson in bihar and i am also instructor of electrician trade theory.
    By nitesh kumar mishra from bihar on December 2, 2012 at 6:06 pm
  • october 2014 government job recruitment
    By govt jobs on November 6, 2012 at 12:17 pm
  • I have completed Diploma In Tool And Die Making Course from Govt.Tool.Room And Training Centre Dandeli,in 2014 and having 5 years teaching experience in same institute,7 years experiencing in various industries.Having good knowledge of theory and practical in mechanical trade. Looking for Instructor post in any Govt ITI colleges. Hope you will do the needful.
    By ARAVIND NAIK on October 25, 2012 at 7:07 pm