News : Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

With around 400 instructor posts lying vacant in the government industrial training institutes (ITIs) across the state, the quality of education continues to be affected.

According to sources, Directorate of Employment and Training had collected the vacancy list from ITIs in all the districts and sent it to the government. The government is yet to issue order to the district employment exchanges to start the process of recruitment as the nod from the finance department is awaited.

The instructor vacancies exist mainly in the departments of fitter, turner, carpentry, electrical and welding in ITIs. Out of 400 vacancies, about 50 exist in Coimbatore, Tirupur and the Nilgiris districts.

Diploma holders and those who have obtained ITI certificate and put in three years experience are eligible for the instructor post.

The government had earlier announced that 10th std passed were eligible for joining ITI courses. Now those who have studied upto 8th std are also eligible to take up ITI courses.

Hundreds of diploma holders are visiting the employment offices often to enquire if any government order has arrived to fill the vacancies.GK Question Bank CD

The state government, which has been filling the vacancies in schools, colleges and other departments periodically, seem to have been lethargic in filling the vacancies in ITIs. Children from very poor economic background are only seeking admissions in the government ITIs.

A candidate, registered with the employment exchange awaiting the government order to fill instructor vacancies, felt that at a time the Tamil Nadu government is gearing up to spend crores of rupees for the conduct of World Tamil Classical Conference in Coimbatore in June, it should fill the vacancies in ITIs through employment exchange on seniority basis so that both the unemployed candidates and children from poor families will benefit.

TAGS: , , , , , ,

News Related : Instructor Vacancies ITI, Govt Instructor Jobs Vacancies, Govt ITI Instructor Jobs, Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs, Govt ITI Instructor Wanted, Govt ITI Instructor Career, Govt ITI Instructor Recruitment, ITI Instructor Govt Recruitment, ITI Instructor Govt Wanted, ITI Instructor Govt Careers, Govt Vacancy in ITI Instructor, Govt Wanted in ITI Instructor, Govt Jobs in ITI Instructor, Govt ITI Instructor List of Job Openings, Govt ITI Instructor List of Opening Jobs, ITIs in India, ITIs Gov, ITIs Jobs, Instructor Vacancies, Industrial Training Institutes in India, Industrial Training Institutes ITIs, Departments of Fitter, Welding in ITIs, Diploma Holders, ITI Certificate, ITI Courses, Government ITI Tamilnadu, Tamil Nadu Government, World Tamil Classical Conference, World Tamil Classical Conference Coimbatore, ITIs Application Form, News Articles, Educational News, Updated News Particulars about Schools, College, University, Education Related Articles,

Posted In news : Leave a response for instructor vacancies cripple govt itis by venkatesh

Leave a Comment for Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs

292 Responses to “Instructor Vacancies cripple Govt ITIs”

• Respected sir, I have completed 2years ITI FITTER 1year apprenticeship Traing in GRSE LTD KOLKATA and Diploma in Mechanical engineering in gov of West Bengal. l have7 years Industy working Experience. I request you that if you have any Instructor vacancy for FITTER Trade please contact me in my E-mail ID das.shyamapada21@gmail.com or in mobile no 9748246768
    By Shyamapada Das from west bengal on August 2, 2016 at 3:43 pm
  • I want Instructor hair and skin care job . my qualification graduate And 2 year diploma in hair and skin care from rvti panipat I have also 1 year computer course doeacc o level.
    By Ravinder Kaur from karnal ,kurukshetra, ambala, panipat haryana on July 31, 2016 at 3:38 pm
  • Kapil
    By iti draftsman inductor from bhiwani on July 29, 2016 at 8:21 pm
  • turner
    By gangaram koli from maharastra on July 24, 2016 at 1:11 pm
  • INSTRUCTOR ITI FITTER
    By RAMESH KUMAR from RAJASTH on July 17, 2016 at 9:02 am
  • Mmv
    By Kiranpachkavade from solapur on July 11, 2016 at 6:00 pm
  • Dear sir,I have completed my BBA,MBA With 2 yrs. Working Experience I would like to be a instractor of EMPLOYBILITY SKILLS.
    By SUMAN KARMAKAR from Adra,purulia,723121,wb on July 10, 2016 at 1:24 pm
  • I have complete diploma as lateral entry ....can I apply for this post if yes then tell me the procedure for apply
    By Mukesh Biswas from Nabarangpure,Odisha on July 8, 2016 at 2:51 pm
  • Respected Sir I have completed 2 years ITI Turner 1 year Apprenticeship and 1 year Instructor Training in govt. of West Bengal & I have 2 Years special Training in Industry & 8 years Working Experience at IIT Kharagpur. I request you that if you have any Instructor vacancy for Turner Trade please contact me in my Email ID :vijaysharma106@gmail.com or in mobile No.:8972147669.By Vijay Kr. Sharma,Kharagpur,Dist.- Paschim Midnapur.
    By Vijay from West Bengal on July 8, 2016 at 1:27 pm
  • I NEED ITI INSTRUCTOR
    By gopinathan from chennai on June 29, 2016 at 8:26 pm
  • Dear sir/madam i have complete the CTI (craft training for instructor) mechanic motor vehicle (m.m.v) and i have 5 years teaching experience & 6 years industrial experience
    By Mr.Gaikwad santosh d from kolhapur,maharashtra on June 18, 2016 at 3:37 pm
  • Sir, I want a chance for Instructor steno Hindi in govt.iti.
    By pawan sharma from Haridwar, Uttrakhand on June 16, 2016 at 10:46 am
  • Respected sir,I have completed Govt I.T.I Fitter trade and Diploma in Mechanical branch (2year).I have 2year experience in I.T.I at JINDAL STEEL ,JAJPUR I request to you that if you have any instructor post vacancy for Fitter Trade thus please inform me by email or contact nomber 9937305071
    By BISWANATH BADAMALI from BOUDH,ODISHA on June 16, 2016 at 7:22 am
  • Respected sir,I have completed 2years I.T.I. in wireman trade,NAC,DGET under w.b,and 8years experience as-instructr.Please inform me by9434242285 ,barmannaresh2016@gmail.com on14/6/16
    By Naresh Ch. Barman from North ektiasal,Siliguri,W.B. on June 14, 2016 at 3:25 pm
  • i am it engineer n btech holder ..
    By parika sharma from chandigarh, punjab on June 13, 2016 at 7:21 pm
  • Bachittar singh,s/o jagtar singh , v.p.
    By Bachittar singh from punjab98554 on June 10, 2016 at 7:36 pm
  • Dear sir/ madem I have completed CTI Mumbai In ITI instructor course Teaching experience in ITI of 2 years Please follow up
    By Rajesh bandopant wagare from pimpari chinchvad on June 10, 2016 at 11:25 am
  • I want to machinist instructor job in Maharashtra .
    By Rajesh bandopant wagare from Pune Maharashtra on June 10, 2016 at 11:16 am
  • ITI TURNER-14YEAR EXPERIENCE.CURRENTLY JOB EMAMI PAPER MILLS LTD. AS SUPERVISOR WORKSHOP
    By Anil kumar sahoo from Balasore,odissa on June 9, 2016 at 9:30 pm
  • Sir i have 14years work experience with one year apprentice and currently work in Emami paper mills ltd. As supervisor workshop
    By Anil kumar sahoo from Balasore,odissa on June 9, 2016 at 9:27 pm
  • Respected Sir,I am passing govt. ITI Turner as 1990,my age 41 ,currently work in Emami paper mills odissa,plz kindly arrange one Instractor job or supervisor job
    By Anil kumar sahoo from Balasore,odissa on June 8, 2016 at 8:48 pm
  • Sir , My qualifications is :- 10th, +2,iti from plumber trade, cti ,
    By Gurjant singh from sirsa, haryana on June 4, 2016 at 1:43 pm
  • I am Arbind roy.ITI.MRAC.trad I have 4 year experience NCVT.I hood Like instructor my address, at +po-gunjaria Bazaar ps-islampur - utter Dinajpur mob number 9851292222, Arbind Roy from. Islampur. West.Bengal.
    By Arbind roy from Islmpur. W b on June 2, 2016 at 4:26 pm
  • I am arbind roy.ITI.MRAC.trad I have 4 year experience I hood like instructor my address -at+po-gunjaria Bazaar ps-islampur -utter Dinajpur mob-9851292222
    By Arbind roy from Islmpur. W b on June 1, 2016 at 8:33 am
  • ITI.MRAC.Instructor
    By Arbind Roy from islampur. w.b on May 30, 2016 at 10:45 am
  • Sar I have completed 2year iti electrician trade and 1 Years apperantship to jamshadpur or 2 years experience at idustry. I request to you that if you have any instructor vecancy for electrician trade. My number is 9570860884
    By rajiv kumar from khagaria .bihar on May 29, 2016 at 2:59 pm
  • I am sushil Kumar. Mai qualification 10, iti or cti first semester pass hu. And second semester paripaid Hai. Or experience 3year ka Hai. Apply on instructor job. Ager kahi ho tho please reply karna.
    By Sushil Kumar from vpo chanour the dehar distt kangra(h.p.) on May 27, 2016 at 10:41 am
  • I am sushil Kumar. Mai qualification 10, iti or cti first semester pass Hou that second semester paripaid Hai. Or experience 3year ka Hai. Apply on instructor job. Ager kahi ho tho please reply karna
    By Sushil Kumar from vpo chanour the dehar distt kangra(h.p.) on May 27, 2016 at 10:39 am
  • for Employability skills instructor I have BBA and MBA WITH 2 years experience
    By SUMAN KARMAKAR from Adra,purulia 723121 on May 26, 2016 at 5:38 pm
  • respected sir'i have complleted 2year fitter trade and 1year craft instructor coure and 3year mechanical deploma 3year teaching exeprince please contect me 09416586107sir'i have 10th class passed punjab board
    By surender singh from vpo.phulian khurd,teh-narwana,distt -jind ,state-haryana on May 25, 2016 at 12:28 pm
  • I have completed 2yrs i.t.i.wireman trade and 1yr. apprenticeship training in wbsedcl.I have 8yrs exp.in.vtc-9771 as instructor and instructor training under wb govt.in 2016.Please inform me any govt-iti(ppp-mode) instructor recruitmentb by Naresh Ch. Barman,from siliguri,WB. 9434242285,Email-ncb.barman@gmail.com on 24May-2016 at9;43p.m.
    By NARESH CH. BARMAN from North ektiashal,siliguri-734001,WB. on May 24, 2016 at 9:48 pm
  • Respected Sir, I have completed 2 year ITI R/AC TRADE and 1year working experience in field and 1year craft man training course in (ATI IN HOWARH, KOLLKATA) passed. I requested you that if you have any instructor vacancy for R/AC TRADE. Please contact me. 8930031069 , 9416236802 , vipinbhojawas@gmail.com
    By vipin Gupta from haryana on May 24, 2016 at 9:26 am
  • Respected sir, I have completed 2year I.T.I Turner trade+NAC and diploma in mechanical in karnataka open university board, and also to teaching the fitter trade student in 4 years, I know milling, shaping, foundry, welding, sheet metal work, lathe work,very well but not have any govt jobs still I will working in pvt jobs at 6800 salary so not for value ITI(TURNER)+ATS(TURNER)+DIPLOMA. because my age was completed and Not called for turner trade more
    By thippeswamy from davanagere karnataka on May 22, 2016 at 7:14 pm
  • i want goal best job.
    By M.viswanath from Hyderabad on May 21, 2016 at 2:01 pm
  • I am diploma in electrical engg.i have more to teach in private iti having 7 years kmowledge to teach electrician thory engg. Drawing calculation etc..hard worker and punctual of time..
    By mool chand saini from jaipur rajasthan on May 17, 2016 at 3:13 pm
  • Respected sir,I have compeleted 2years iti in turner trade and 1 year apprenticeship training and 1 year cits training from ati ludhiana and 2 year work experience at industries.I request to you that if you have any instructor vacancy for turner trade. Please contact me by email id sk9459791687@gmail.com Mb.No. 9459791687
    By Sanjeev kumar from Himachal pardesh on May 7, 2016 at 9:04 am
  • I have passed iti turner (2yrs)& apprentice turner (1yrs) . I am doing Job now in Esab India Ltd Kolkata 7yrs running.
    By Baloram Ghosh from kolkata on May 5, 2016 at 12:25 am
  • Iam electrician passed candidate and apprenticeship completed from bieccolawrie limited and havin 6years experience in hydel power,if any job vacancy occurs relating my profile please do mail me or contact me
    By Diwakar Biswakarma from west bengal on May 3, 2016 at 11:43 pm
  • respected sir/madam i had done CTI in IT&ESM Trade if any instructor job related to me pls inform me
    By JAI RAM from himachal pradesh on April 24, 2016 at 3:26 pm
  • Sir I have pass ITI +Apprenticeship and cti craft instructor training sheame Cits from Ati hyderabad trade - fitter and I have knowledge of computer and auto cad designing software and I have three-year work experience in industry and one year teaching in industrial training Institute trade fitter instructor post. So is there any job for me plz call me. Email I'd- rajankushwah09@gmail.com Mob no -9718272855. Thank-you.
    By Rajan from Delhi ncr. Utter pradesh, on April 24, 2016 at 12:23 pm
  • I have completed iti fitter and ATS And also 12 years experience in manufacturing company as a production in charge
    By madeva pawar from karnataka Bijapur on April 22, 2016 at 11:37 am
  • Sir im Mohammed khadeer hyroor im complet iti( fitter) and diploma mechanical engineering so i interest to jto post so
    By Mohammed khadeer hyroor from Yadgir on April 14, 2016 at 5:06 pm
  • Cti complite copa trade in chennai
    By Deep chandra from Banda up on April 10, 2016 at 11:42 pm
  • Respected Sir, Greetings of the day!!! My self self Anita Devi i have done ITI in mechanical Electronics in 2016 and I am continue with cits in mechanical Electronics. So as per my qualification please contact me. Thanks &Regards Anita Devi +91 9805303671
    By Anita Devi from Himanchal Pradesh on April 1, 2016 at 11:16 pm
  • Motor mechanic vicale
    By Ansari kassim chandsaheb from maharashtra on April 1, 2016 at 10:24 am
  • Motor mechanic vichale
    By Ansari kassim chandsaheb from eg.24,city osmanabad,state maharashtra on April 1, 2016 at 10:19 am
  • Sir I am ashok kumar....so tell me any instruter vecancy in refrgeration air conditioning...experience in fild work in 4year. And C T I from kolkata....
    By ashok kumar from Bilaspur.himachal pardesh on March 21, 2016 at 3:15 pm
  • Bihar
    By pramod kumar from all state on March 16, 2016 at 9:59 pm
  • Respected sir I have complleted 2year ITI in MMV from GITI RAEBARELI and I have complleted CITs from CTI HYDERABAD. and 20 month working experiecne of TATA MOTOR'S workshop. current working in CL EDUCATE as an AUTOMOBILE TRAINER. PLS contact me for iti instructor. mail id- rahulguruji.1190@gmail.com mob-9628819196
    By RAHUL from Raebareli utter pradesh on March 14, 2016 at 9:59 am
    By RAHUL from utter pradesh on March 14, 2016 at 9:56 am
  • Dear sir i have completed ITI as well as CTI in Information Technology and Electronic System maintenance trade i comple CTI in 2016.now i am working in an industry frm previous 4 year .any information related me pls inform me on my email id jairam.amichand@gmail.com
    By JAI RAM on March 12, 2016 at 6:59 pm
  • Dear sir i have completed my ITI in Information Technology and Electronics System maintenance trade frm Govt ITIin 2016. I have also completed my CTI Course in the same trade in 2016.now i am working in an industry related to Electronic equipment maintenace. When first batch of CTI of my trade start i completete CTI at that time.But till upto i dont get any govt. Iti instructor Job pls inform me for any information related to my job on my email id jairam.amichand@gmail.com.my mob.no.is 7696716466
    By JAI RAM from himachal pradesh distt mandi on March 12, 2016 at 6:50 pm
  • Dear sir i have completed my ITI in Information Technology and Electronics System maintenance trade frm Govt ITI. I have also completed my CTI Course in the same trade.now i am working in an industry related to Electronic equipment maintenace. When first batch of CTI of my trade start i completete CTI at that time.But till upto i dont get any govt. Iti instructor Job
    By JAI RAM from himachal pradesh distt mandi on March 12, 2016 at 6:38 pm
  • Respect sir, I have completed 1 year ITI Welder trade and 1 year apprenticeship training and 1 year CTI (CRAFT INSTRUCTOR TRAINING SCHEME) in welder trade and i have 3 years 6 months experience at industry. I request to you that if you have instructor vacancy for welder trade. please contact me. By Sandeep kumar varma from gonda uttar pradesh
    By SANDEEP KUMAR VARMA from Gonda on March 11, 2016 at 1:13 am
  • i have experience of instructor dmm
    By sd from haryana gurgaon on March 9, 2016 at 9:07 pm
  • i have best experienced of instructor draftsman mech & autocad & dovelop in this field if any offer in this please.......
    By sd from gurgaon haryana on March 8, 2016 at 11:44 am
  • sir ,I have compllted 1 year ITI Carpenter trade.exam persent -77.1%.mejob chay. MyITI college Krishnana BPC ITI college .pase _15_
    By Pragya SEn from santipur nadia on February 26, 2016 at 11:07 am
  • Respected sir,I am ITI machinist completed in2016,with in 5years experienced any vacancies inform to me sir
    By Ayyamperumal from virudhunagar on February 21, 2016 at 8:11 pm
  • I.T.I+Apprentice+C.T.I.+5years experance in Electronics mechanic trade pls tell me about instructor job
    By Gaurav Tiwari from Sultanpur U.P. on February 17, 2016 at 2:03 pm
  • Respected sir, I have completed my polytechnic diploma as well as degree (b. Tech) in civil with high percentage.. Also I have one year experience in construction field. . But I Am interested in instructor line.. So I request you, if you have instructor vacancy in haryana then please inform me.. I will try my best.. I promise. . Thank you
    By Sunil Verma from Kaithal, Haryana on February 17, 2016 at 10:23 am
  • Respected sir, I have completed my polytechnic diploma as well as degree (b. Tech) with high percentage.. Also I have one year experience in construction field. . But I Am interested in instructor line.. So I request you, if you have instructor vacancy in haryana then please inform me.. I will try my best.. I promise. . Thank you
    By Sunil Verma from Kaithal, Haryana on February 17, 2016 at 10:22 am
  • PARAMANNA POLICEBIRADAR
    By Paramanna policebiradar from Hadapsar Pune on February 12, 2016 at 9:50 am
  • Respected sir, I have complleted 2years I.T.I Fitter trade and 1yearsApprenticeship training and mechanical engineer in gov of west bengal and l have 6years working experiencer at idustry. I request to you that if you have any instructor vacancy for Fitter trade . please contact me . By Shyamapada Das from singur ,hooghly
    By Shyamapada Das from kolkata on February 4, 2016 at 9:36 pm
  • Respected sir, I have complleted 2years I.T.I Fitter trade and 1yearsApprenticeship training and mechanical engineer in gov of west bengal and l have 6years working experiencer at idustry. I request to you that if you have any instructor vacancy for Fitter trade thus please infrom me by email or by mob no 9143222936/ 9748246768
    By Shyamapada Das from kolkata on February 4, 2016 at 8:59 pm
  • I am 10th &itiwireman completed 2016 &5years experience instructor electrical technician..... Madurai
    By M.MAHAMUNI from tamilnadu on February 4, 2016 at 3:44 pm
  • respected sir i passed iti in A/c Mech. I am confident in imparting effective classroom teaching by ilayaraja
    By ilayaraja from 159 nggo nagar sevalai road thirukoilur villupuram district on February 2, 2016 at 3:16 pm
  • Respected , Sir/Madam I passed I.T.I. in FITTER and I also know WELDING, worked as a workshop Instructor in JYOTIRMOY BASU VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE . I am having ten years experience of teaching & training . I am confident in imparting effective classroom teaching.
    By Joyprakash Pramanik on February 1, 2016 at 2:09 pm
  • sorry sir this is not official website
    By amala on January 28, 2016 at 9:30 am
  • sir i have completed 2yrs ITI WIREMAN trade and 1 yr apprenticeship training in NLC Neyveli date of birth 16/09/1978 if i am eligible kindly imform yo my mail id : sundarbabu.rd@gmail.com
    By R.D.Sundar babu from coimbatore puliyakulam on January 27, 2016 at 4:01 pm
  • Dear sir, Kindly support to have an opportunity to work as a Junior training officer in ITI Institutes. As i done ITI NTC/NAC and External Diploma trough KSOU and I have a experience 7 years to related field. Regards. Suresh D Kesaragopp-587312 near mahalingapur, Mudhol taluk, Bagalkote dist, Karnataka state. Ph:07026572881,09035884309
    By Suresh D from Mudhol taluk,bagalkot dist,Karnataka state-587312 on January 27, 2016 at 1:31 pm
  • Sir,I am Elavarasan from Chennai,I have completed 10th passed(1983) ITI-fitter(1984-1986) @ Govt-ITI, ULUNDHURPET. Act App in BHEL-TRICHY(1987-1988){A-42-125}. Then worked at PRINCE ENGG(1988-1990)TRICHY-8. INDIA RADIATORS LTD(1990-1999)CHENNAI-96. SRP TOOLS LTD(1999-2016)CHENNAI-41. Totally above 20years experience. My Resi Add: V.ELAVARASAN,16-A BHARATHI STREET,PERUNGUDI,CHENNAI-96,TAMILNADU. ANY KIND OF JOB, I WILL DO MY BEST AND I ASSURE ALL YOUR SATISFACTION. THANK YOU!
    By V. ELAVARASAN from chennai,Tamil Nadu on January 26, 2016 at 5:52 pm
  • Sir,I am RadhaGobinda Biswas .I have completed M.M.V Trade,NCTVT,CRAFT INSTRUCTOR &Machine shop practice(SISI,KOLKATA).I 14years Exp.in this trade instructor field.please inform any Government jobs. My D.O.B is 07/05/1968. Mail ID-rgb9432@gmail.com
    By RADHA GOBINDA BISWAS from Shyamnagar .Kolkata. WEST BENGAL on January 22, 2016 at 3:49 pm
  • Sir i have completed M.M.V& C.T.I.AND 10 EXP IN THIS INSTRUCTOR FIELD.PLEASE INFORM ANY GOVT JOBS
    By satish from haryana,up,punjab,himchal on January 21, 2016 at 3:43 pm
  • Sir im finished 2 years course in mechanic ( motor vehicle) m.m.v, and diploma in mechanical engineering in lateral entry (2 years) . Please inform any government recruitment
    By t.muthu siva prakash from tirunelveli,tamilnadu on January 19, 2016 at 12:22 pm
  • sir I have completed I.t.I welder in 2016-2016.at govt I.t.I pettai.tirunelveli.I have 10 years experience. I am very poor family. please inform to me any government jobs
    By N.subramanian from sankar nagar,tirunelveli. on January 18, 2016 at 1:39 pm
  • sir ,my name is n.subramanian.I have completed the I.t.I welder in 20162-2016.I am very poor family .so please help me
    By N.subramanian from sankar nagar,Tirunelveli on January 18, 2016 at 1:08 pm
  • sir am srimanta murmu two years iti complite& complite mechanical engineer from kolkata
    By srimanta murmu from west bengal on January 18, 2016 at 11:19 am
  • Sir am suryalal two years certificate course iti motor vehicle mechanic jail road New Delhi&three years eleven months training work and experience hero Moto Corp ltd Gurgaon plant Haryana and 10+2 pass out u.p.broad Allahabad please sir search a job for iti instructor
    By suryalal from district sant kabir Nagar state utter Pradesh on January 13, 2016 at 11:48 am
  • Sir I finished DME and have experience as instructor at past 10 years at pvt ITI. So please informnany information
    By ALWIN from tuticorin, tamilnadu on January 11, 2016 at 10:12 am
  • sir/madam ihave complete I.T.I&C.T.I,15 YRS ELECTRICAL instructor in several i.t.is so pl,comfirm my cell no,9841252559.
    By C.ARIVAZHAGAN from vellore on January 10, 2016 at 11:53 am
  • Sir I have completed iti electrician trade 5 years experience. If any vacancy of instructor in govt field pls inform phone or email id
    By john richard from nilgiris. tamilnadu on January 10, 2016 at 12:16 am
  • Sir/Madam,I have complete ITI,APPRENTSHIP,CTI,+5 years exp.in electrical trade.if any vacancy of instructor in govt. field pls confirm me at my mobile no. or my email id.Thanks 09592234308
    By Amit Kumar from Punjab,Haryana ,himachal,delhi,UP on January 5, 2016 at 10:21 am
  • Sir, I have missed two times instructor vacancy,So I request to you that if you have any instructor vacancy for fitter trade thus please inform me by mail or by mob. No.08507226828,09313156723.
    By Hans Raj Singh Kushwaha from Patna Bihar on January 2, 2016 at 3:38 pm
  • Sir, I have completed ITI wireman trade in Govt.ITI at Pettai,Tirunelvely Dist.&18 years industrial experience in North India.Please notice me when instructor Vacancy will published.email id:ravilokesh2016@yahoo.com.
    By Ravichandran from Alangulam,Tirunelveli(Dist),Tamilnadu. on January 1, 2016 at 6:53 pm
  • Sir me unemployed houn 12th pass Ayr Carpentry trade I T I pass with 70% marks Hain please agr koy vacancy he to mujhe bataw my ph.no. 9858291233 he
    By shair Mohammed malik from Doda Jammu & kashmir on December 29, 2015 at 9:46 pm
  • i have done diploma engineering from himachal pradesh in automobile engineering and lookink for the job in iti collage as a instructor. i have 5 year experience in automobile industeries.
    By amit kumar from himachal pradesh on December 26, 2015 at 5:34 pm
  • Sir I passed ITI in fitter trade & Diploma in Mech Engg in Delhi govt collage.Now,I working cont basis job as a fitter Insructer in govt ITI kotputli.
    By Rinku from kotputli,jaipur,alwar on December 26, 2015 at 10:29 am
  • pl,notice me when the iti instructor post will published
    By muralidhar pradhan from orissa on December 24, 2015 at 6:10 pm
  • I have completed CTI trade mech. Refrigeration & a.c me need the govt. Jobs please. Sent a message vacancy planning time by d b patel from Gujarat on December 2016 ,23 at 10:00am
    By dharmeshbhai bhikhubhai patel from billimora, gujarat on December 23, 2015 at 10:29 am
  • I have completed CTI treade in copa need the govt instructor job,please sent a message.
    By swati from pune on December 22, 2015 at 12:02 pm
  • i have instructor job in pune
    By swati on December 22, 2015 at 12:00 pm
  • i have urjunt job in copa iti instrustor
    By swati from pune on December 22, 2015 at 12:00 pm
  • I have completed CTI trade mech.diesel,me need the govt.jobs, please sent a message vacancy opening time
    By B.S.Parashar from Palwal(Haryanau) on December 20, 2015 at 1:55 pm
  • I have complicated DME passed in 12 to 14 with 89%.i have experience 2 year in TVS group.
    By Yuvarajan.p from vellore,tamil nadu on December 20, 2015 at 6:48 am
  • Instructor in dress making trade i have 3 years experiece in pvt iti
    By meena kumari from kangra himachal pardesh on December 15, 2015 at 6:58 am
  • dear sir i was complete my I.T.I in instrumentation from govt. I.T.I hoshiarpur punjab from -2016 to 2016 with 75./. .i am still working in instrument and electrical dept. from 2016
    By harish vashishat from uttrakhand on December 13, 2015 at 7:20 am
  • I have complicated 12th, Iti(machinist) passed in 2016 to 2016. I have experience 1 year in bajaj auto chakan..... Now I m working in mit college, kothrud as workshop instructor... I can teach any type of students... Before 2 years I m working there.... I can operate all machines like lathe, milling,drilling, grinding...very well..... So I want this opportunity.... Thank u
    By amol mohan taru from pune on December 10, 2015 at 9:30 am
  • sir, pranam mai ravi chandra yadav aap se nivedan karta hoo ki i have passed cits trade turner call me9807938145 instructor vacant ke bare me massese kre. mai aap ka aabhari rhunga.
    By ravi chandra yadav from varanasi on December 8, 2015 at 11:00 pm
  • hi sir, 2016 tamilnadu iti instructor how mony posting when will be application form issude
    By selva kumar from kovilpatti on November 24, 2015 at 9:56 pm
  • Sir, I have passed cits trade-fitter , from Ati hyderabad July - 2016, if u have any requirements fitter instructor plz call me or massage . 9718272855.... Email ID - rajankushwah09@gmail.com.... I have three year experience in industry and one year teaching iti instructor....
    By Rajan from Delhi, utter predesh, Uttrakhand, harayana. on November 22, 2015 at 10:03 am
  • I have very good knowledge in electrical department. Any type of student I can teach to him.
    By pradipta kumar prusti from balasore,odisha on November 15, 2015 at 9:08 am
  • Sir i have passed in cti fitter institute Ludhiana than you have any requirment fitter instructor than tell me msg please 98573 50446
    By fitter Instructor from himachal pradesh on November 5, 2015 at 8:17 pm
  • My self with an experience of 10 yrs and very much to interested to deliver and share knowledge with young generation.
    By Gargik Adhikari from Siliguri West Bengal on November 1, 2015 at 7:12 pm
  • sir all over govt recruit of iti instractor ki recruitment aaye to plz inform me may mail or contact no
    By pradeep yadav from haldwani uttarakhand on October 31, 2015 at 10:06 pm