Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi opens MBBS AdmissionNews »
Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi opens MBBS Admission 2012
Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi invites application for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS ) Course commencing in the session 2012.
- Candidate should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2012.
- Candidates should pass 10 + 2 examination in science stream from recognized board of examination.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on Entrance exam scores and Merit list.
How to Apply :
- The Application form and Prospectus can be obtained from the Admission section, Jamia Hamdard by paying ₹ 1,000 / – in cash.
- The Application form can also be obtained through the apply online thorugh the university http://www.mycollegeform.com/apply/jamia-mbbs/
Important Dates :
- Commencement of Sale of offline Application form : 1st July, 2012.
- Last date for submission of online / offline application form : 5th July, 2012.
- Display of Admit card on the university website : 12th July, 2012.
- Date of entrance examination : 15th July, 2012.
Contact Details :
Jamia Hamdard University,
New Delhi – 110062.
Phone : 011 – 26059688.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.