JEE Advanced Exam Preparation TipsNews »
Preparation Tips for JEE Advanced Exam 2013
JEE Advanced 2013 Exam Tips one should not miss it
JEE Advanced 2013 only 1.5 lakh students are eligible for admissions to engineering courses in 16 IITs and IIITs across India. Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) conducts JEE Advanced 2013 on 2nd June, 2013.
There are many students who can now write for JEE Advanced 2013 and you are one of them.
First of all, you must be well prepared for entrance test.
What you should do ….
- Plan a routine before the exam.
- Solve at least 1 mock test daily.
- Don’t worry if the first two hours of the paper prove to be average for you. Make sure that you do well in third hour.
- Selection of questions is very important. Choose the questions from the portions you are strong at.
- Try to work on your weak areas and improve your performance in typical questions, which you falter in.
- Refer class 11 and Class 12 syllabus and make some short notes on the important topics.
- Time must be checked while answering a question. It is better to attempt a lengthy question later.
What you should not do …
- Don’t follow too many study materials, follow one and keep revising.
- Do not study for more than 14 hours a day.
- Don’t believe in rumours, look for authentic information on official JEE website.
- Around 40 minutes should be spent on each section. The last 30 minutes should be reserved for reviewing the performances and attempting the tricky questions.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.