Kalyani University AdmissionNews »
Kalyani University Admission 2012
Kalyani University PG & PG Diploma Admission 2012
University of Kalyani, West Bengal invites application form for admission in to Postgraduate ( PG ) and PG Diploma courses commencing in the session 2012.
The Courses are offered in :
- M.Sc in Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, Geology, Physiology, Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Sociology. Economics, Commerce, Philosophy, Statistics, Sanskrit, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Environmental Science, Folklore.
- PG Diploma In Adult Education
- M.A / M.Sc in Education.
- Certificate Course in Russian Language
- PG Diploma Course in Russian Language
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science ( BLIS )
- Master of Library & Information Science ( MLIS )
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university
How to Apply :
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of http://www.klyuniv.ac.in/pgadmission2012.html
- Application fee of ₹ 150 / – ( ₹ 75 / – for SC / ST ) is to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India using the three parts fee payment challan.
Important Date :
Last date for the submission of application form is 3rd August, 2012.
Contact Details :
University of Kalyani,
P.O. – Kalyani, Nadia Dist,
West Bengal – 741235.
Phone : 033 – 25822505.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.