Karnataka BioTechnology Aptitude Test KBATNews »
Karnataka BioTechnology Aptitude Test KBAT 2012
Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India and Department of IT, BT and S&T, Government of Karnataka, Biotechnology Finishing School, Bangalore invites application form for Karnataka Biotechnology Admission Test ( KBAT 2012 ) for admission to post graduate diploma in specialized biotechnology – related job – oriented courses commencing in the session 2012.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% in Masters degree from Universities of the state or any other University recognized as equivalent in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics or any other life science related courses; B.E. / B.Tech. – Biotechnology, Bioinformatics; Bachelor of Pharmacy, Agriculture, Veterinary, MBBS and BDS are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have appeared for the M.Sc / B.E. final exams can also apply. Upon selection, a provisional degree certificate should be submitted to the respective colleges within two weeks of course commencement.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on online entrance test followed by interview.
How to Apply :
- Candidates need to be applied through the online registration form – http://www.btfskarnataka.in/index.php?option=com_ckforms&view=ckforms&id=2&Itemid=77
- After submission of online application, candidates need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your NEFTS number and full name.
Important Dates :
- Last date for the submission of Application : 2nd August, 2012.
- Online Exam : 6th August, 2012 and 7th August, 2012.
- KBAT 2012 Results : 9th August, 2012.
- Interview at Bangalore : 23rd August, 2012 to 25th August, 2012.
Contact Details :
VI Floor, 5thStage,
M.S.Building, Ambedkar Veedhi,
Bangalore – 560001.
Phone : 080 – 22280562.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.