Kerala Institute of Cooperative Management – KICMA MBA Admission 2018
KICMA MBA Admission 2018
The Kerala Institute of Cooperative Management ( KICMA ), a professional management institute set up by the State Cooperative Union, invites application for admission to its two – year full – time MBA programme for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
KICMA MBA Admission 2018 Courses Offered
- Human Resource Management
Each student can specialise in any two areas as per university regulations.
KICMA MBA Admission Eligibility 2018
- The eligibility for admission to MBA ( Full – time) Degree course under the University of Kerala is a pass in BA, B.Sc, B.Com with 50 % marks in aggregate in part III and for all other Degree 50 % marks in aggregate. The Degree shall be the one recognized by the University of Kerala. Candidates belonging to backward classes shall be given a relaxation of 2 % marks from the prescribed minimum marks for admission, for SC / ST as per University regulations. Students who are appearing for the final year examination are also eligible to apply.
- Valid KMAT / CMAT / CAT score.
KICMA MBA Admission Application Form 2018
- KICMA MBA application form is available in the official website www.kicmakerala.in
- Cost of Application form & Prospectus- [rupee] 500/- ( [rupee] 550/- – by post )
- Payable by cash or by DD.Demand drafts should be drawn in favour of ‘The Director, KICMA’ payable at Trivandrum.
- Application forms can be downloaded from this website or can also be obtained from
State Co – operative Union,
Oottukuzhi, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001,
Telephone – 0471 2320420.
- You can request for application form through email to the Admission Co – ordinator at email@example.com with your full name, address and phone number.
- Apply on the prescribed form duly filled along with a passport size photograph, copies of mark list of qualifying examination, Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate and KMAT / CAT / CMAT score to the following address.
- Filled up Application forms will be received only at KICMA office.
- Address for receiving filled up Application :
Kerala Institute of Co-operative Management ( KICMA ),
Trivandrum – 695 572,
Phone. 0471 – 2272601, 2272603.
KICMA MBA Admission Criteria 2018
The candidate desirous of pursuing the MBA ( Full – time ) Degree programme will have to apply to the institution with a valid MAT / CMAT / KMAT score and also undergo group discussion ( GD ) and interview at the Institute in order to qualify for admission. There shall be a University representative on the board of interview and group discussion.
KICMA MBA Selection Procedure 2018
Rank list will be prepared on the basis of the following :
- marks in qualifying examination plus
- score in KMAT / CMAT / CAT plus
- marks in group discussion and interview
Kerala Institute of Cooperative Management ( KICMA ),
Trivandrum – 695 572,
Phone No. : 0471 – 2272601, 2272603,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kicmakerala.in.