Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology – KIIT University NewsNews »
KIITEE Management Test 2014
KIIT University, School of Management, Bhubaneswar invites application for admission to MBA Rural Management Program for the academic year 2014.
KIITEE 2014 Eligibility
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks ( or equivalent CGPA ) at graduation can apply. Final Year degree students who can prove the eligibility before 30th September, 2014 can also apply.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned University / Institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
Selection Procedure for KIITEE 2014
- All eligible candidates would be called for the Computer-based Online Entrance Examination KIITEE Management – 2014, to be conducted in 13 test centres across India, from 11th January, 2014 to 13th January, 2014.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview – To be held for short listed candidates of KIITEE Management.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of School of Management www.kiit.ac.in.
- The filled application form along DD of ₹ 750/- drawn in favor of “KIIT School of Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar should be sent to Admission executive, School of Management.
KIITEE 2014 Important Dates :
- Last Date for the submission of application form : 31st December, 2013.
- KIITEE Management Test 2014 will held on : 11th January, 2014 to 13th January, 2014.
Contact Details of KIIT University
School of Management,
KIIT campus – 7,
( Krishna Campus ),
Bhubaneswar – 751 024,
Telephone No. : 0674 – 2375700.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.