KPC Medical College, Jadavpur opens MBBS AdmissionNews »
KPC Medical College, Jadavpur opens MBBS Admission 2012
KPC Medical College and Hospital, Jadavpur invites application for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS ) programme through an Entrance test commencing in the session 2012.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board, Council or University and must have obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together and must have passed in English.
- The candidate must attain the minimum age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2012.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on Entrance test score conducted by the institute.
How To Apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from official Website of http://kpcmedicalcollege.org/
- The filled application form together with non – refundable fee of ₹ 6,000 / – by a demand draft in favour of “KPC Medical College & Hospital, Jadavpur”, drawn on any Bank payable at Kolkata should be forwarded to College address given below.
Important Dates :
- Last date for the submission of online application form is 14th July, 2012.
- Date of Entrance test on 17th July, 2012 at 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM.
- Declaration of results on the basis of merit list on 25th July, 2012.
Contact Details :
KPC Medical College & Hospital, Jadavpur,
2nd Floor, Medical College Building,
1F’Raja S.C.Mullick Road,
Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700032.
Phone : 033 – 30016113.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.