Karnataka Religious Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association – KRLMPCA PGCET NewsNews »
Karnataka Religious Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association – KRLMPCA PGCET 2015 News
KRLMPCA conducts PG Medical Entrance Exam on 22nd February, 2015
Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association ( KRLMPCA ), Bangalore invites application for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test ( PG CET 2015 ) for admission to first year Postgraduate degree and diploma courses in Medical & Dental commencing in the session 2015.
KRLMPCA PGCET 2015 Eligibility :
A candidate who fulfills the following stipulations shall be eligible to appear for the entrance test viz.,
- He / She is a Citizen of India.
- He / She has studied and passed the course leading to the award of MBBS / BDS degree in a college recognized by Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and Government of India.
- Candidate must have secured MBBS / BDS degree from a University established by law in India.
- Candidates must fulfill all admission requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI.
- Candidate should have completed or is completing compulsory rotatory internship on or before 30th April of the year in which application for entrance test is called for subject to completion of internship course.
KRLMPCA PGCET 2015 Admission Exam Pattern
- KRLMPCA PG Entrance Test will be for a maximum marks of 200.
- Actual duration of the test is for 180 minutes. The Entrance Test will be conducted in English. Questions will be multiple choice type, each having four alternatives.
- Answer sheet is of Optical Mark Reader ( OMR ) type with carbonless copy. 50% of marks in the KRLMPCA PG CET 2015 is a must for eligibility of admission to Post Graduate Courses.
- Each question carries one mark. Correct answer will be awarded one mark. No mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking. No negative valuation. Key Answers of test will be notified on the website on 23rd February, 2015.
How to Apply for KRLMPCA PGCET 2015 :
- KRLMPCA admission Application can be downloaded from the Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association Website : www.kmca.info from 7th January, 2015 to 17th January, 2015.
- Send Completed KRLMPCA admission application along with a DD for ₹ 1500/- drawn in favour of “KRLMPCA”, payable at Bangalore.
- Filled KRLMPCA admission application post by sent to the following address :The Secretary,
KRLMPCA ( Regd. ),
Flat No. 143, 4th floor,
“Suryamukhi”, Garden Apartments, # 21,
Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore – 560 001,
- The Last Date for receipt of filled KRLMPCA 2015 Applications is 24th January, 2015.
Important Date of KRLMPCA PGCET 2015 :
|Sr. No.||Name of University||Food Science||Agri. Mktg. & Coop.|
|1||AAU, Anand, Gujarat||3||1||1||5*||0||0||5||0||0||5×||0||0|
|2||ANGRAU, Hyderabad, AP||11||2||1||14+++||1||0||6||2||1||9++||0||0|
|3||CAU, Imphal, Manipur||2||0||0||2|
+1 ( OBC )
|4||GBPUA&T, Pantnagar, UK||9||2||1||12||1||1|
|5||KAU, Thrissur, Kerala||4||1||0||5c||0||0||5||1||0||6+||0||0|
|6||MKV, Parbhani, MS||7||1||1||9@||0||0|
|7||MPUA&T, Udaipur, Rajasthan||3||1||0||4||0||0|
|8||SHIATS, Allahabad, UP||18||3||2||23b||1||1|
|9||UAS, Bangalore, Karnataka||6||2||1||9||0||0||7||1||1||9*||1||0|
|10||PAU, Ludhiana, Punjab||6||1||1||8||0||0|
|11||UAS, Dharwad, Karnataka||4||0||0||4*||0||0||9||2||1||12a||0||1|
|12||SKDAU, SK Nagar, Gujarat||4||1||0||5*||0||0|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.