News : Online Registration for Paramedical Courses

Online Registration for Paramedical Courses

Online Registration for Paramedical Courses

The LBS Centre for Science and Technology has provided online registration facilities for admission to various paramedical courses conducted at the government and self – financing colleges in the State for the year 2011 – 12.

The courses will include B.Sc. nursing, B.Sc. MLT, BPT, B. Pharm., B.Sc. optometry, BASLP, BCVT, and Pharm D.

Select branches of Federal Bank will issue application number and security key from 19th April, 2011 to 13th May, 2011 on payment of Rupee 500 (Rupee 250 for SC / ST candidates) so as to enable the applicant to register online through the web site www.lbscentre.org or www.lbskerala.com.

There will be two stages for submitting applications. In the first stage, applicants will have to register online their personal data and then take a print – out of the same.

They should send the completed form along with relevant documents to the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Nandavanam, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695033 so as to reach the addressee on or before 18th May, 2011.

In the second stage, applicants should download the academic facing sheet from the web site www.lbscentre.org.

It should be self – attested and the same should be sent along with true copies of relevant educational certificates and marks lists duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, to the Director of the LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram. Applicant should submit only one application for all the courses.

Prospectus

The prospectus containing detailed information about courses and the guidelines for submission of applications will be distributed through the District level LBS Centres, on production of application fee receipt issued from the Federal Bank.

The minimum eligibility prescribed for B.Sc. nursing, BPT, B.Sc. MLT, B.Sc. optometry, BCVT, BPT courses is a pass in Plus Two examination with 50 per cent marks in biology and 50 per cent marks in physics, chemistry and biology put together.

For admission to BASLP course, the entry qualification is a pass Plus Two equivalent examination with physics, chemistry, biology / mathematics / computer science / statistics / electronics / psychology with at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate.

For admission to the B. Pharm. course, the minimum eligibility is a pass in Plus Two examination with biology / mathematics / biotechnology / computer science with 50 per cent marks.

The applicant should have secured 50 per cent marks in physics, chemistry, biology / mathematics / biotechnology / computer science put together.

For admission to Pharm D. course, the entry qualification is a pass in Plus Two examination with 50 per cent marks in biology / mathematics and at least 50 per cent marks in physics, chemistry, biology / mathematics put together.

Applicants who have passed the diploma course in pharmacy ( D.Pharm ) with at least 50 per cent marks can also apply. About 20 per cent of the total seats of this course is reserved for D.Pharm. qualified applicants.

The SEBC applicants whose annual family income is less than Rupee 4.5 lakh are eligible to get relaxation of 5 per cent marks in the above qualifying examination.

SC / ST applicants require only minimum pass marks. Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31.

The LBS Centre for Science and Technology will prepare rank lists for all courses on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.

Rank holders can exercise their course wise and college wise options for seat allotment and admission. For more details visit www.lbscentre.org. The helpline numbers are 0471 – 2560361, 2560362.

TAGS: , ,

LBS Centre for Science and Technology has provided online registration facilities for admission to various paramedical courses.

News Related : LBS Centre for Science and Technology Kerala, LBS Centre for Science and Technology Admission, Online Registration for Admission, Online Registration for Paramedical Courses, News Articles, Educational News, Education News, Latest Education News, Updated News Particulars about Schools, University News, College, University, Education Related Articles,

Posted In news : Leave a response for online registration for paramedical courses by sharon

Leave a Comment for Online Registration for Paramedical Courses

94 Responses to “Online Registration for Paramedical Courses”

• I want to apply for Paramedical course of BASLP, Pharm D and Bsc Optometry
    By Godsee.T.Paul from kayamkulam on July 2, 2015 at 5:11 pm
  • I WANT TO LIKE THE PARAMEDICAL COURSE OF PHARM D
    By Drisya Divakaran from kerala,kollam on July 1, 2015 at 4:46 pm
  • I want to apply for paramedical course pls inform me the date
    By Thareeq from kerala,Ernakulum on June 27, 2015 at 8:30 am
  • i would like toknow the registration for paramedical courses by shafna.h from kerala kollam
    By shafna.h from kollam on June 25, 2015 at 11:20 am
  • please inform the registration for paramedical courses by shafna.h from kerala kollam
    By shafna.h from kollam on June 25, 2015 at 11:19 am
  • please inform me registration for paramedical course of BPT
    By SARA JOHNSON from KERALA,KOLLAM on June 21, 2015 at 9:40 pm
  • I WANT TO LIKE THE PARAMEDICAL COURSE OF BPT
    By SARA JOHNSON from kerala,kollam on June 21, 2015 at 3:00 pm
  • sir, please inform me the registration for paramedical courses through lbs.
    By sneha.s.kumar from alappuzha on June 17, 2015 at 6:10 pm
  • Please inform the dates of bsc paramedical 2015-16
    By sachin from chirayinkeezhu on June 17, 2015 at 3:08 pm
  • I WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER B PHARM COURSE , KINDLY GIVE ME THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE REGISTRATION THANKS AMINU
    By AMINU NESNY SALIM from NEDUMKANDOM - IDUKKI DIST - KERALA on June 17, 2015 at 11:17 am
  • Sir please can inform me the date for applying paramedical courses
    By Jaseena ov from malappuram, kerala on June 16, 2015 at 9:31 pm
  • Please inform me the date of registration of paramedical courses and how to apply
    By Jaseena ov from malappuram, kerala on June 16, 2015 at 9:28 pm
  • sir can you please inform me how to apply Bsc nursing through lbs
    By Jeena Johnson from Kollam,kerala on June 16, 2015 at 2:38 pm
  • SIR COULD YOU PLEASE INFORM ME WHEN TO APPLY FOR PARA MEDICAL COURSES ESPECIALLY FOR PYSIOTHERAPY
    By ALBERT JOSEPH from KERALA on June 16, 2015 at 12:10 pm
  • Please inform me the date of registration for B.Sc paramedical course 2015-16
    By ANJU SIVAN from Munnar on June 16, 2015 at 11:51 am
  • can you inform the date of application for paramedical cours
    By sreeja from malappuram,kerala on June 16, 2015 at 9:45 am
  • Please inform the date of paramedical courses (Bpharm,D pharm,Pharm D )online registration
    By UMAIBA V P from PERINTHALMANNA,KERALA on June 15, 2015 at 8:34 pm
  • sir can you please inform me when and how we can apply for bsc nursing through lbs
    By Anp M Mariyam from pandalam kerala on June 15, 2015 at 11:51 am
  • I couldn`t notice any of the course ads on behalf of sickness and i would like join you now
    By ASLAM SHAH A R from THIRUVANANTHAPURAM,KERALA on June 15, 2015 at 8:49 am
  • i want to apply paramedical course (bpt) plz inform me the date of registration
    By Aiswarya.C.B from Trissur,kerala on June 15, 2015 at 8:35 am
  • May i knw the date of registration for paramedical courses..
    By Thameena thajudeen from kerala on June 15, 2015 at 7:36 am
  • I would like to know when the Bsc admission will start for the year 2015-2015 in govt & other medical colleges?
    By Athira from Kannur on June 14, 2015 at 10:39 pm
  • can you inform the date of application for paramedical courses
    By JYOTHSNA. B from Kozhikode,Kerala on June 14, 2015 at 5:22 pm
  • I want to applay BCVT coursr through lbs.please inform the date of registration.
    By Fathima from malappuram on June 14, 2015 at 12:46 pm
  • I want to apply for paramedical courses,when registration will begin for 2015 batch
    By Namitha Biju from Ernakulam,Kerala on June 14, 2015 at 12:32 pm
  • I wnt to knw the online registration for BPT...please inform the date
    By Shallet rose on June 13, 2015 at 9:25 pm
  • I would like to apply paramedical course in gov. How can l apply for the same?
    By Arpitha from Thrissur on June 13, 2015 at 1:00 pm
  • I want apply paramedical course [bpt] plz inform the date of registration
    By Sreenath.j from paravoor,ernakulam,kerala on June 13, 2015 at 10:41 am
  • May I know the last date of registration through lbs in the year 2015
    By ARYADEVI K from KASARGOD KERALA on June 12, 2015 at 7:47 pm
  • I would like to know more about bsc nursing admission for 2015-16 in govt & other medical colleges.
    By Nancy Thomas from Thrissur on June 12, 2015 at 7:19 am
  • I want to apply for LBS paramedical course.Please let me know when the online registration will start?
    By Afeefa.M.C from Mongam on June 11, 2015 at 7:36 pm
  • when will be start online registaion for bsc nursing 2015-16
    By veena from kottayam on June 11, 2015 at 1:21 pm
  • I want to know about the bsc nursing online admission procedure that when does it will be published why is it so late
    By Amalu from Idukki on June 10, 2015 at 10:34 pm
  • I want to apply for paramedical courses so plz inform me the date of online registration
    By keerthi from thiruvanathapuram,kerala on June 10, 2015 at 8:47 pm
  • I want to apply for B pharm. so what are the procedures for this? please inform me
    By Mahadevan from Kottayam, kerala on June 10, 2015 at 8:22 pm
  • I want to apply for bpharm course through lbs. plz let me know when the admission will be start..
    By Kabeer K B from Kodungallur,Thrissur on June 9, 2015 at 12:09 pm
  • may i know when will the lbs paramedical course registration starts?i have scored 90% marks in my plus two level.will i get an admission in any gov. medical college for Bsc.nursing?
    By Rabeea on June 8, 2015 at 11:20 am
  • may i know the last date for registration through lbs in the year 2015
    By E N NITHISH from thrissur,kerala on June 7, 2015 at 7:42 pm
  • May I know the application detailes of allied health science course under the DME and a the detalies of submittion
    By ananduyadu from kakkor .piravom ernakulam on June 7, 2015 at 12:46 am
  • UG and PG programme of self financing college under mg university is already published ..include B phram. Mpharm.bsc courses also.. Frnds plz go through Mg university sites
    By ananduyadu from ernakulam on June 7, 2015 at 12:43 am
  • Sir can you answer me when will the lbs paramedical course registration starts we waiting for that.I have 93% mark can I get an admission in medical college for nursing?
    By sheba from Kollam,kerala on June 6, 2015 at 9:53 pm
  • May I know the last date for registration through lbs?
    By AFRA MOHAMED from trissur on June 5, 2015 at 4:11 pm
  • I want to apply for bpharm and Pharm d courses through lbs.what I want to do?
    By AFRA MOHAMED from kerala on June 5, 2015 at 4:07 pm
  • i want to apply for paramedical courses through lbs so plz inform me the date of online registration
    By amitha mary benny from alappuzha on June 5, 2015 at 3:02 pm
  • I want to apply for B pharm so what are the procedures for this?? Please inform me.
    By Amrutha muralidharan from Ernakulam on June 5, 2015 at 2:12 pm
  • I want to apply for B pharm...bt I don,t know the procedures for that.... so, plz inform me the date for the online application procedures 2015 By Sumitha.v.s
    By sumitha.v.s from ernakulam on June 5, 2015 at 12:58 pm
  • Is there first need online registration to apply for paramedical course through lbs???and is it over??
    By Jamshiya Nazrin from malappuram on June 5, 2015 at 7:15 am
  • I want to applay bachler of cardio vascular course course through lbs. I complete dcvt course.please inform the dates related to the admission 2015
    By Fathima from malappuram on June 4, 2015 at 5:19 pm
  • I want to apply for b.pharm..I dont know the procedures for that....so plz inform me the date steps etc. for application of b.pharm. ...
    By Mohamed Shareen vs from ponnani on June 4, 2015 at 12:18 pm
  • i would like to apply for Bsc perfusion technology throug LBS.so please inform me the date for the online application procedures.
    By krishna satheesh k from guruvayoor on June 4, 2015 at 10:29 am
  • i would like to apply for Bsc perfusion technology throug LBS.so please inform me the date for the application procedures.
    By krishna satheesh k from guruvayoor on June 4, 2015 at 10:26 am
  • I want to apply for paramedical course through lbs.Please kindly inform the date of online registration.
    By ROSE MARIA VARGHESE from ERNAKULAM on June 4, 2015 at 10:16 am
  • i complited 10th whether i am able to join for diploma in paramedical
    By vini from thrissur on June 3, 2015 at 5:30 pm
  • I want to apply paramedical courses,especially diploma in dialysis technology(DDT) through LBS.Please inform the dates related to the admission 2015.
    By Arathi T R from Trivandrum,Kerala on June 3, 2015 at 12:41 pm
  • I want to apply a paramedical course through LBS. I have obtained 97% marks in +2. I especially want to apply for CARDIAC PERFUSION TECHNOLOGY and CARDIO VASCULAR TECHNOLOGY. Will you plaese kindly inform the date of application?
    By Lakshmi Sajikumar from Alappuzha , Kerala on June 3, 2015 at 10:37 am
  • I want to apply a paramedical course through LBS.When will be the admission starts?I'm kindly requesting to inform me the important dates related to this.
    By Jins Raju Kanneth from Ernakulam on June 3, 2015 at 7:38 am
  • Could you please inform me the last date of registration for paramedical courses
    By Nihala k v from calicut , kerala on June 2, 2015 at 3:14 pm
  • i have to apply for paramedical corses
    By shermila shireen vp from kerala on June 2, 2015 at 2:23 pm
  • I wanted to apply for paramedical courses especially to join perfution technology.I obtained 92%marks in +2.Could you please inform me about the last date online registration?
    By anjana from ernakulam on June 2, 2015 at 6:58 am
  • I want to apply paramedical course through L B S. When will the cite opened
    By Hridya Alias from Ernakulam, Kerala on June 1, 2015 at 8:38 pm
  • i want to apply for BSc nursing.please inform me the date of admission
    By justy jose from ernakulam,kerala on June 1, 2015 at 4:07 pm
  • Kindly inform the date of registration for paramedical courses.
    By Anna Thomas from Ernakulam,Kerala on May 31, 2015 at 7:12 pm
  • i want to apply paramedica courses ,especially Bsc.optometry.please inform me about the date of admission 2015
    By shahnanasrin.ck from kozhikode,kerala on May 31, 2015 at 10:18 am
  • I want to apply for paramedical courses please inform me the date of online registration.I obtained 82% in 12th.I wanted to apply for cardiovascular technology & cardiac perfusion technology.Please inform me which is the good course?
    By Athira.s.s from Kollam on May 29, 2015 at 11:13 am
  • i want to apply for paramedical courses pls inform me the date of admission
    By elby baby from ernakulam on May 29, 2015 at 9:30 am
  • i want to apply for various paramedical streams so kindly inform me about date of registration
    By lithiya thankachan from trivandrum on May 28, 2015 at 8:49 pm
  • i wanted to apply for paramedical courses .....pls inform me the date.. pls...
    By Brijith from thrissur,kerala on May 28, 2015 at 10:05 am
  • I wanted to apply for BSc Nursing. I obtained 86% in 12th, plz inform me the date of admission starting
    By Anila Francis from Thrissur,Kerala on May 27, 2015 at 5:49 pm
  • i want to apply for paramedical courses 2015 especially pharm D .so plz kindly inform me the date of registration/admission for apply
    By TINU TONY from thrissur,kerala on May 27, 2015 at 4:14 pm
  • i want to register to paramedical courses especially for bsc nursing. would u pls inform the date of regestration....
    By merlin chacko from idukki on May 27, 2015 at 4:07 pm
  • I want to apply for B pharm..... I obtained 91.77 maark in plus2 soo kindly inform me the date of admissionss and other in Merit seat..... Pls inform me the details....
    By Shibila shahanas m from shoranur palakkad dist. kerala on May 27, 2015 at 3:35 pm
  • I would like to apply for b.pharm course.i secured 81.4% in 12th cbse syllabus.kindly inform the date of online registration.
    By sameera from malappuram on May 27, 2015 at 11:45 am
  • i want to apply for BCVT,so plz inform the date of application
    By jumana farsana from malappuram,tirur on May 27, 2015 at 10:24 am
  • i wanted to apply for paramedical courses.pls infom me the date.. how can i apply?
    By athira n s from thrissur on May 26, 2015 at 11:52 am
  • i wanted to apply for bsc . optometry...plz inform me the date...i obtained 96.25% in 12th
    By neethu shamsudeen from trivandrum on May 24, 2015 at 8:30 pm
  • I would like to aly for BPT . so pls inform the date of submission.
    By Rabees K H from Palakkad , Kerala on May 24, 2015 at 10:47 am
  • I just completed my 12th and waiting for the results. I would like to apply for BASLP. May i know the procedures on how to apply ?
    By Anon from Calicut,Kerala on May 24, 2015 at 9:39 am
  • I want to apply for pharamedical course 2015 especially pharm D.so please kindly inform me the date of registration/admission for apply
    By anju from Ernakulam on May 23, 2015 at 1:48 pm
  • My daughter passed Plus 2 with 89.5% mark. She wish to join Bsc MLT/Bsc nursing 2015. Pl. inform me date of registration/admission for apply.
    By G BABU from Bangalore.Karnataka on May 22, 2015 at 3:58 pm
  • i want to apply for paramedical course 2015 plz inform me the date for applying
    By anonymous from malappuram on May 21, 2015 at 8:48 pm
  • I want to apply for paramedical courses -2015 so please kindly inform me the details & the last date of submission
    By Bini mol pb from palakkad on May 12, 2015 at 3:22 pm
  • i like this course because this course is very nice
    By sushma from tilak nagar on October 28, 2014 at 2:46 pm
  • DIPLOMA IN PARAMEDICAL COURSES HEALTH INSPECTOR/DIPLOMA IN OPHALMIC ASSISTANCE
    By ANUSREE K P from KOZHIKODE,KERALA on August 14, 2014 at 3:03 pm
  • I want to apply for paramedical diploma in radiological technician course,so please kindly inform me about the last date and the details for applying.
    By ANJU VIJAY from PARASSALA,KERALA on July 19, 2014 at 12:48 pm
  • I want to apply for paramedical courses-2015.so please kindly inform me the details & the last date of submission..
    By SONI.L from kerala,trivandrum on June 14, 2014 at 11:02 am
  • when will we enter the collage options, for paramedical courses?
    By Athulliya from kollam kerala on June 2, 2014 at 12:06 pm
  • Online application
    By NAYANA.K.S. from Palakkad, Kerala State on May 13, 2014 at 6:15 pm
  • Online Registration of Paramedical Courses
    By NAYANA.K.S. from Palakkad, Kerala State on May 13, 2014 at 6:02 pm
  • CAN U SAY ABOUT THE THIRD STEP OF PARAMEDICAL COURSES.CAN I APPLY THE THIRD STEP NOW
    By JINI CHACKO from KOLLAM on June 24, 2013 at 2:05 pm
  • CAN I APPLY FOR THE 2015 PARAMEDICAL DEGREE COURSES NOW.PLEASE REPLAY MY REQUEST.
    By ABITHA BHASI from KOLLAM on June 9, 2013 at 6:31 pm
  • can u give me list of self financing colleges?
    By salim from malappuram on July 25, 2012 at 3:43 pm
  • I CAN'T OPEN LBS FACING SHEET
    By MANJU from thrissur on July 2, 2012 at 10:18 am
  • my photo was uploaded correctly but when it is viewed the photo was someone else what do i do now
    By vidya.s.sankar from Thrissur.kerala on May 4, 2012 at 7:09 pm