Lucknow University MBA AdmissionNews »
University of Lucknow Admission 2019
University of Lucknow invites application for admission to Undergraduate Program MBA for the academic year of 2019.
University of Lucknow Admission Courses 2019
- Finance & Control
- Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
- International Business
University of Lucknow Admission Eligibility 2019
- He / she has completed graduation in any stream with 10+2+3 system from any University recognized by University Grants Commission. The candidate should also have secured a minimum 50% of marks at graduate level. However, for SC / ST candidates minimum pass percentage of marks at graduate level will be 45%.
University of Lucknow Admission Seats 2019
- Scheduled Caste – 21%
- Scheduled Tribe – 2%
- Other Backward Classes of U.P – 27%
- The scheduled caste, scheduled tribes and other backward class candidates originally belonging to Uttar Pradesh will be given the benefit of reservation. Scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other backward class candidates of other states will be treated as general.
University of Lucknow Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- Ordinarily admissions to the MBA programs of the University of Lucknow, would be carried out through the Lucknow University Management Entrance Test ( LUMET ). This would be followed by a personal interview.
- The entrance test will comprise of 100 objective type questions to be answered in 90 minutes.
- The test would cover the following domains: General Awareness, Logical reasoning, Numerical ability, Data interpretation, English Verbal Ability
- Marking Pattern
- Each question will be of 4 marks.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Zero mark will be awarded for each un-attempted question.
University of Lucknow Admission Application Form 2019
- Lucknow university Application form of MBA admission is available at official website: www.lkouniv.ac.in
- Application fees for MBA admission, ₹ 2000/- for Gen / OBC Candidates and ₹ 1000/- for SC / ST Candidates. Application fees must be submitted through demand draft in favour of “Finance Officer, University of Lucknow”, Lucknow.
University of Lucknow Admission Selection Procedure 2019
Through CAT Score
- Candidates who have a valid CAT can opt not to appear in the LUMET. Their merit would be calculated on the basis of their CAT scores. However, they will have to appear in the personal interview. Such candidates can also take the option to appear in the LUMET. In such case their CAT score would not be
- Candidates who have already applied for admission to the MBA programs of Lucknow University on the basis of CAT score can appear in LUMET. In such case their merit would be generated on the basis of marks scored in LUMET and their CAT score would be ignored. They do not have to apply again.
- All candidates who have either opted admission through CAT score or through LUMET 2019 will have to appear in the interview conducted by the University.
- An overall combined merit list of all candidates who have applied and appeared for the personal interview would be available in the concerned Departments and on the University website
University of Lucknow Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Submission of MBA Application||10th May , 2019|
|2||Admit Card Release||25th May, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination||02nd June, 2019|
|4||Interview Date||03rd - 07th June, 2019|
|5||Announcement of Results||28th June, 2019|
|6||Date of Counselling Session||02nd - 09th July, 2019|
University of Lucknow,
Lucknow – 226007,
Land – Line Phone No. 0522-2742827,
Coordinator Mobile No : 9919766604,
Website : www.lkouniv.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.