Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Examination Schedule
( University with Potential for Excellence )
Directorate of Distance Education Examinations – Centre Notification
For MBA / MCA / BBA (Retail) / BBA (CA) Non – semester Examinations of April 2008 to be held in June / July 2008.
Subject: MBA / MCA / BBA (Retail) / BBA(CA)
Date of Commencement of Examinations: 14.07.2008
|2.||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||6|
|5.||Oral Pathology & Microbiology ||4|
|8.||Oral Medicine & Radiology ||4|
|9.||Community and Preventive Dentistry||3|
|Note : Seat Matrix including management seats will be notified before counselling ( seat selection ).|
- The Examinations will be held on all days from 10 am to 1 pm in the forenoon and from 2 pm to 5 pm in the afternoon.
- The candidates of BBA (Retail) and BBA (CA) who opted Palani / Karaikudi / Theni / Virudhunagar as Examination centre should write their examination at Madurai centre only.
- The candidates of BBA (Retail) and BBA (CA) who opted Villupuram as Examination centre should write their examination at Chennai centre only.
- The candidates of BBA (Retail) and BBA (CA) who opted Salem as Examination centre should write their examination at Trichy centre only.
- The Hall-ticket cum Identification certificates and Time-tables are being sent to the candidates.If the hall-ticket is not received, the candidates are advised to contact the office of the Additional Controller of Examinations, in person, three days before the commencement of their Examinations, with payment details and ID cards issued by the DDE, for issue of Duplicate Hall-ticket, well in advance.