Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Examinations Shedule 2008News »
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Examinations Shedule 2008
( University with Potential for Excellence )
Directorate of Distance Education Examinations – Centre Notification
For the Pre foundation / BA/ B.Sc. / B.Com / B.Com (CA) / BBA/ BBE / BCA/ MA/ M.Sc. (Electronics & Communication)/M.Sc (Maths)/M.Com/M.Com (Co-op)/JMC / MCJ/ MBM/ MLM / MTM / Certificate / Diploma / PG Diploma non-semester examinations of April, 2008 to be held in May, 2008.
|Degree Course||No. of Seats for NRI||No. of Seats for Foreign Nationals||No. of Seat for Kashmir Migrant|
|B.V.Sc, & A.H.,||5||5||1|
Madras Veterinary College,
Chennai - 600 007,
Phone No : 044 - 25381506.
Veterinary College and Research Institute,
Namakkal - 637 002,
Phone No : 04286 - 266491.
Fisheries College and Research Institute,
Thoothukudi - 628 008,
Phone No : 0461 - 2340554.
- The candidates who opted Marthandam as examination centre should write their examinations in Nagercoil centre only.
- The candidates who opted Thoothukudi as examination centre should write their examinations in Tirunelveli centre only.
- The candidates who opted Theni as examination centre should write their examinations in Periyakulam centre only.
- The Exempted Private candidates for PG courses and the UG/PG candidates of MKU Evening College, Madurai should appear for their examinations in Madurai centres only, fixed for their subjects respectively as mentioned in
- The Hall-Tickets, Time-Tables and Identification Certificates are being sent to the candidates directly. If the Hall-Ticket is not received, the candidates are advised to contact the office of the Additional Controller of Examinations, DDE., Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai -21, three days before the commencement of their examinations, in person during the office hours, with payment details and ID cards issued by the DDE., for issue of duplicate Hall-ticket, well in advance.