Madurai Kamaraj University invites application for Annual ConvocationNews »
Madurai Kamaraj University invites application for Annual Convocation 2008
1. The Registrar notifies that the candidates who have passed in November 2007 /April 2008 Examinations of the following courses alone may download the applications for Annual Convocation – 2008 and the filled-in applications may be sent to the University to get their degree certificates at the ensuing Annual Convocation-2008.
- D.Sc./D.Litt./ Ph.D.
- DDE candidates who have passed U.G./P.G./M.Phil./Certificate/ Diplama/P.G.Diplama courses in November 2007/April 2008
Candidates who have undergone the U.G./P.G./ M.Phil./ Certificate/Diplama/P.G.Diplama
Courses in Regular/Evening colleges and submitted their Annual Convocation applications through their colleges along with the fees in the years April 2005 / 2006 / 2007 / 2008 need not apply again.
The regular college candidates and DDE candidates who are not coming under the above categories should apply for their degree certificates only under Special Convocation.
They can download the special convocation application and apply with the relevant fees of Rs.750/-
Annual Convocation Fee details
Sr. No Section Total Marks
1. General English : Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability 40
2. Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency 40
3. General Awareness : General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario 40
4. Analytical & Logical Reasoning 60
Last Date Without Penalty: 01.09.2008
Last Date With A Penalty Rs.100/: 15-09-2008
The convocation fee may be remitted by Demand Draft through any Nationalised Bank / Scheduled bank drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University” Payable At Madurai.
The convocation fee may also be remitted in State Bank of India Account No.I Challan at Palkalai Nagar Branch Only.
The filled-in application along with DD / Challan should be sent to the following address on or before 1st Septerber 2008 without Penalty and 15th September 2008 with a Penalty of Rs. 100/-. The date of Annual Convocation 2008 will be notified in the leading dailies later.
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai – 625 021.
Candidates who have qualified themselves for an Additional Degree/Oriental Title need not apply now.
They should apply separately under Special Convocation provision only.
Website for downloading the application: www.mkuniversity.org & www.mkudde.org Request for issue of printed application for the Annual Convocation -2008 will not be complied with.