Maharashtra MCA CET Online Application Form NewsNews »
Maharashtra MCA CET 2013 Online Application Form
The Directorate of Technical Education ( DTE ), Maharashtra invites application for MCA Common Entrance Test ( MCA – CET – 2013 ) for admissions to First Year / Direct Second year ( Separate Division & Lateral Entry ) of three year full time Postgraduate Degree course in Master of Computer Application ( MCA ) in Government and Govt aided, University Unaided, University Department and Unaided Institutions in the Maharashtra State commencing in the session 2013 – 14.
Maharashtra MCA CET Pattern 2013 :
- MCA CET will be conducted online at all examination centres which will include multiple choice objective type questions ( MCQs ) The questions papers for the CET will be set in English only. Translations in any other languages will not be available.
- The Online CET would be compared of two online papers of 100 marks each of 45 minutes duration.
- The MAH – MCA – CET 2013 will be online examination comprises of two papers of 90 minutes duration viz, General Aptitude and Computer Concepts.
- CET will have negative mark system. Each correct answer will carry 4 marks. Each wrong answer will carry 1 negative mark.
Maharashtra MCA CET Eligibility 2013 :
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% ( 45% for SC / ST ) of marks from a recognized university and having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of any bachelor’s degree can also be applied for the CET.
How to Apply Maharashtra MCA CET 2013 :
- Application kit will be available at the selected branches of AXIS Bank in Maharashtra by paying ₹ 750/- for General category candidates and ₹ 550/- for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates can apply online in official website of http://dte.org.in/mca2013/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx and do payment on online by Internet baking, Debit Card / Credit card and confirm the application form.
Please Note :
The candidates, who have failed to procure application kit on 13th March, 2013 will be able to submit the online application form by paying ₹ 1000/- in cash only on 14th March, 2013 & 15th March, 2013 at Sydenham Institute of Management Studies Research and Entrepreneurship Education ( SIMSREE ), Mumbai.
Maharashtra MCA CET Important Dates 2013 :
- Sale of the application starts from 4th March, 2013.
- Last for the sale of application form is 13th March, 2013.
- Issued of hall ticket from 23rd March, 2013.
- MAH – MCA – CET 2013 will be held on : 7th April, 2013.
- Declaration of CET results on 15th April, 2013.
Maharashtra DTE Contact Details :
Directorate of Technical Education,
3, Mahapalika Marg, post Box No 1967,
Mumbai – 400001.
Phone : 022 – 22626853 / 54.
Email : email@example.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.