Maharashtra Board SSC HSC Exams Starts from 25th September
Around 2.16 lakh students will sit for the secondary school certificate ( SSC, Class X ) examination and 1.81 lakh students will sit for higher secondary certificate ( HSC, Class XII ) repeaters examination, which will start from 25th September, 2013.
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education issued a statement on Monday that students from 15,505 secondary schools and 5,911 junior colleges have registered for the exam, which will be conducted across 1,015 examination centres. The SSC exam will get over on 9th October, 2013 while the HSC exam will get over on 17th October, 2013.
Maharashtra Board HSC Exam Pattern
- For HSC exam, there will be a multiple questions paper system for English subject.
- For language subjects, a 20 mark oral test will be conducted and the written examination will be conducted for 80 marks.
- It will be mandatory for all repeaters to appear for the oral examination of language subjects.
- The subject of environment is compulsory and the exam for this subject will be taken by the respective junior colleges. The exam for information technology will be conducted online, which is the practice.
Maharashtra Board SSC Exam Pattern
- For SSC exam, the statement said the multiple question paper system will be applicable for English ( second and third language ), general mathematics ( part I and II ) and mathematics ( part I and II ).
- A 20 – mark oral test will be conducted for language subjects.
- For mathematics ( part I and II ) and general mathematics ( part I and II ) a 30 – mark internal examination and a 120 – mark written examination will be conducted.
Maharashtra Board SSC HSC Time Table
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education SSC Exam Time Table will be available in the following Maharashtra Board website : http://www.msbshse.ac.in/newsite/stdX1_2013.htm.
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education HSC Exam Time Table will be available in the following Maharashtra Board website : http://www.msbshse.ac.in/newsite/general1_2013.htm.
Students who appeared for March, 2013 exam or before that will have to solve the workbooks before appearing for the exam. Those who have not submitted these workbooks can submit them to the schools on 25th September, 2013 and 26th September, 2013. The English subject paper for first, second and third languages will be conducted on the same day.
Students appearing for SSC as per the new curriculum can take advantage of the class improvement scheme. Students who have taken admission to Class XI under the allowed – to – keep – term system will get a chance to clear the subjects they had failed in during the February – March examination. The board has allowed certain concessions for the physically challenged and special children.
The detailed time table of the examination is available on the board website : www.msbshse.ac.in. The board has taken adequate measures to step up the security at examination centres for smooth functioning. Closed circuit television cameras have been installed at ‘sensitive’ centres. Helplines have also been established by the board to clear doubts, if any, of students.