Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences – MGIMS NewsNews »
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences – MGIMS News
MGIMS Maharashtra opens MBBS Admission 2013
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences ( MGIMS ), Maharashtra invites application for admissions to Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery ( MBBS ) course commencing in the session 2013 – 14.
MGIMS Maharashtra MBBS Admission Procedure 2013 :
The candidates shall be selected as per their merit in the MBBS Entrance Examination conducted by MGIMS to be held on 21st April, 2013 at Nagpur, Delhi, Hyderabad Mumbai, Varanasi & Kolkata. Those students who are going to appear in 10+2 Higher Secondary Board Examination in March / April 2013 are also eligible to appear in the competitive Entrance Examination.
MGIMS MBBS Course Eligibility 2013 :
- The candidate must attain 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of MGIMS MBBS admission.
- MBBS Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream from recognized board examination.
- The MGIMS MBBS candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks ( 40% in the case of SC / ST / VJ / NT / OBC ) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
MGIMS Maharashtra MBBS Course Admission Application 2013 :
- The MBBS application form can be downloaded from the official website of http://bit.ly/VOVoes
- MBBS Application form can be obtained from the Dean’s Office, MGIMS, by paying ₹ 4,000/- in cash.
MGIMS MBBS Important Dates 2013 :
- Issue of MGIMS Mbbs application form on : 21st December, 2012.
- Last date for the issue of submission of MGIMS Mbbs application form is 5th March, 2013.
- The last date of receipt of filled up MGIMS Mbbs application along with Entrance Examination fee is 15th March, 2013.
MGIMS Maharashtra Contact Details :
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences.
Sevagram, Wardha – 442102, Maharashtra.
Phone : 91 – 7152 – 284341.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.