NIMCOM PG Programme in Media and Communication in PuneNews »
NIMCOM PG Programme in Media and Communication in Pune
NIMCOM, a joint initiative of NOTRE and IIEBM, is offering an autonomous 2 year Post Graduate Program in Media and Communication – PGPMC in Pune of Maharashtra.
Located at Wakad, Pune’s educational hub, NIMCOM is one of India’s leading media and strategic consulting groups, with vast exposure to international and national clientele, spanning governments, MNCs, the private, public and cooperative sectors, across 30 years.
Established in the year 2000, the Indian Institute of Education & Business Management ( IIEBM ), Pune has completed a decade in the field of Management Education. Its Trusts are recognized by the Government of Maharashtra are affiliated to the University of Pune. Ten batches have graduated from the portals of the Institutes, run by the IIEBM Trust.
Prof. Nishit Kumar, Group Director General, IIEBM and NIMCOM told press peoples that our institute is managed by highly experienced Media persons, Academicians, Researchers and retired Army Officers, committed to delivering ‘Quality and Affordable Education for All’. Enormous efforts have been made to provide students with the finest of national and international faculty, excellent infrastructure, superb teaching pedagogy and a conducive environment, at a very reasonable cost. Excellent hostel accommodation and food are also provided at very low costs.
Candidates should be graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate. Candidates appearing for their final exams are also eligible this year, but admission, if granted will be provisional and subject to the student passing ghe final graduate exams successfully and getting his degree. In case of failure, admission will be cancelled and fees will not be returned.
Competitive Exam Scores :
Candidates should have appeared for competitive exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, SNAP or any other equivalent international or national exam ( subject to equivalence approved by the institution ). These marks will have a significant bearing on student selection.
- Scholarship up to maximum amount of ₹ 1 Lac is awarded to meritorious students from economically challenged back ground, subject to approval by Patrons and Academic Council after completion of Admission Process.
- ₹ 1 Lac scholarship is also awarded to students hailing from Satara, Maharashtra. The scholarship is recommended by Shrimant Ram Raje Naik Nimbalkar, Minister of Water Resources, Govt. of Maharashtra & Patron, IIEBM.
- ₹ 5000 / – one time concession in tuition fees to wards of serving / retired Armed Forces, Railway and Police personnel.
- Foreign Tours – Students who come in the merit list during the 1st Semester are sent abroad for Global exposure. NIMCOM contributes 50 % cost of the entire tour as scholarship to foster competitive spirit and meritocracy.
Industry Interface :
- Corporate membership of CII, MCCIA, NHRD, DCCIA, and other professional associations.
- Ongoing interaction with senior corporates from industry and entrepreneurs.
- Interactive guest lectures, panel discussions, discussion forums etc with senior corporates from the industry and entrepreneurs.
- Two internships.
- Regular field studies, surveys & study tours.
For More details student can contact :
IIEBM Institute of Media and Communication
S. No.114 / 1 / 3, Wakad – Marunje Road,
Off Mumbai – Bangalore Highway, Wakad,
Pune 411 057, India.
Phone : 91 – 20 – 67919610 / 91 – 20 – 67919600
Fax : 91 – 20 – 22934745
For further assistance SMS your queries to 09860500456 / 5 / 4 / 3 or 09373766454 / 55,
E – Mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.nimcom.co.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.