PAU Ludhiana opens Ph.D Programme Admission
Punjab Agricultural University ( PAU ), Ludhiana invites application form for admission in to Doctorate of Philosophy ( Ph.D ) programme commencing in the session 2012.
The Programs are offered in :
Agronomy, Agrometeorology, Extension Education, Entomology, Food Technology, Horticulture ( Fruit Science ), Horticulture ( Vegetable Science ), Horticulture ( Floriculture & Landscaping ), Plant Breeding and Genetics, Plant Pathology, Soil Science, Biotechnology, Farm Power & Machinery, Soil & Water Engineering, Processing & Food Engineering, Energy Science & Technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Botany, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Business Administration, Microbiology, Zoology, Food & Nutrition, Family Resource Management, Clothing & Textiles, Human Development, Home Science Extension & Communication Management
Candidates should have a Master’s degree in relevant discipline with 70% of marks from a recognized university.
How to Apply :
- The prospectus along with application form containing details about the admission procedure, reservation of seats, etc. can be obtained from the Additional Director of Communication, Centre for Communication and International Linkages, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana.
- Application from can also be obtained by sending Bank Draft for 1290 / – drawn in his favour and payable at any scheduled Bank at Ludhiana.
- The application form can also be downloaded from University website and submitted along with its cost i.e. 1290 /- and also the required fees for entrance test 2145 /- in the shape of bank demand draft drawn in the favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana.
Important Dates :
- Last date for the submission of application form with out late fee : 19th October, 2012.
- Last date for the submission of application form with out late fee of 1,000 /- 26th October, 2012.
Contact Details :
Punjab Agricultural University,
Ludhiana – 141004.
Phone : 0161 – 2401960.
Universities ink MoU to Exchange Ph.D Students
Punjab Agricultural University ( PAU ) has inked a memorandum of understanding with Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar, to facilitate exchange of Ph.D students.
Dr Baldev Singh Dhillon, Vice – Chancellor, PAU said the Ph.D students of his university, admitted in the academic year 2012 – 13, in the disciplines of agronomy, entomology, microbiology, soil science or any other, will study courses for the first semester of Ph.D programme at CCSHAU.
The inked MoU will remain in force for five years.