Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University Msc ( Maths ) AdmissionNews »
RKMVERI Entrance Exam 2018
The Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University invites the application from eligible candidate to admission for MSc Mathematics for the Academic Year 2018 – 2019.
RKMVERI Entrance exam Eligibility 2018
- BSc ( Hons ) in Mathematics / Physics / Statistics or BMath / BStat / BE / BTech to be completed by the end of the academic year in which the student appears for the examination.
- Students who have secured 60% or more ( in honours subjects ) till the end of their penultimate year of undergraduate studies may appear for the written examination. There is a relaxation of 5% for SC / ST candidates.
RKMVERI Entrance exam Application Form 2018
How to apply
- Application form will be available at the website www.rkmvu.ac.in.
Photocopies of this form or copies of forms downloaded from RKMVERI website are acceptable.
The Admit Card with self attested photograph must be retained by the candidate and should be produced at the time of the entrance examination.
Do not send / submit the admit card with the application form.
- Application forms can also be collected free of charge from RKMVERI office at Belur Main Campus in person from 1st February, 2018 to 19th March, 2018 during the office hours ( from 10 am to 5 pm ).
- Application forms completed in all respects should be submitted on or before 19th March, 2018 either in person at RKMVERI Office in Belur Main Campus ( office hours: 10 am to 5 pm ) or sent by post to the following address
- At the time of submission of completed applications, a fee of [rupee]300/- should be paid in cash if the submission is in person.
- If sent by post, the application should be accompanied by a Demand Draft for [rupee]300/- drawn in favour of ‘Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Howrah’ payable at Belur Math, Howrah, preferably at UBI or SBI.
- Candidates are requested to write on the top of the envelope containing the application form: MSc Mathematics Admission 2018.
RKMVERI 2018 Entrance exam Syllabus
- Undergraduate level Real Analysis
- Abstract Algebra
- Linear Algebra
- Vector Calculus
RKMVERI 2018 Entrance exam Important dates
|1||Application starts from||1st February, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of application form||19th March, 2018|
|3||Date of entrance test||24th March, 2018 ( 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm ( 3 hours ) )|
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University,
( Declared by Government of India as Deemed University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 ),
PO Belur Math, Dist Howrah – 711202,
West Bengal, India,
Phone No. : ( 033 ) 2654 – 999,
Fax : ( 033 ) 2654 – 4640,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.rkmvu.ac.in.