Rashtriya Military Schools of India Common Entrance TestNews »
Rashtriya Military Schools of India Common Entrance Test 2012
Rashtriya Military Schools of India common entrance test invite applications for admission to Class VI, IX and XI for academic Session 2013 – 14
1. Rashtriya Military Schools located at Chail ( Himachal Pradesh ), Ajmer ( Rajasthan ), Belgaum ( Karnataka ), Bangalore ( Karnataka ) and Dholpur ( Rajasthan ) invite applications for admission.
2. Rashtriya Military Schools are CBSE affiliated, fully residential public schools, which function under the aegis of Ministry of Defence.
Rashtriya Military Schools Entrance Exam Date 2012
|RMS Class VI Entrance Exam Date : 16th December, 2012 ( Sunday )
RMS Class IX Entrance Exam Date : : 23rd December, 2012 ( Sunday )
Note : Admission to Class XIth is based on Class Xth Exam results.
RMS Eligibility 2012 – VI STD
- Only boys between 10 to 12 years as on 1st July, 2013 are eligible. Six months relaxation in upper age limit is permissible for the wards of personnel killed in action.
- Should have passed Class Vth from a Govt / recognized school before the date of admission to a Rashtriya Military School. However, a student studying in Class Vth is eligible to appear in the entrance test.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo medical exam at the Command / Zonal and other Military Hospitals as nominated by the Director General of Medical Services prior to admission and only those found medically fit will be offered admission.
RMS Eligibility 2012 – IX, XI STD
- Only boys between 13 to 15 years of age for Class IX and boys between 15 to 17 years of age for Class XI as on 1st July, 2013 eligible for admission.
- Should have passed Class VIIIth for Class IXth and passed Class X for Class XI from a Govt / recognized school before the date of admission to a Rashtriya Military School However, a student studying in Class VIIIth and Class Xth is eligible to appear in the entrance test.
- Selected candidates who are found medicaly fit at the nominated Command / Zonal and other Military Hospitals will be offered admission.
RMS Application Form 2012
- The Prospectus and Application forms can be obtained from any of the Rashtriya Military Schools by paying ₹ 350/- ( ₹ 175/- in case of SC / ST ).
- Applicants to forward self addressed envelop of size 31cm x 25 cm affixed with ₹ 50/- stamps for Prospectus and application form along with Demand Draft for the amount payable at respective Rashtriya Military School ( in favour of “Principal, Rashtriya Military School” ).
- All application will only be routed through Rashtriya Military Schools. All details pertaining to list of Exam Centres etc are given in the Application form. Last Date for submission of filled in application form is 20th September 2012.
Rashtriya Military Schools Interview & Result 2013
- Candidates who clear the Common Entrance Test and are figuring in the merit list will be required to appear for Interview at respective Rashtriya Military Schools. Final merit list will be prepared after the Interview.
- Results will be hosted on Army Intranet Home Page under the heading ‘What is new’, on MT Directorate Home page under the heading ‘Result’ and also on www.indianarmy.nic.in.
RMS Reservation 2013
- 67% forwards of JCOs / OR of Army, Navy and AF ( including ex – servicemen ).
- 20% forwards of officers of Army, Navy and AF ( including retired officers ).
- 13% forwards of civilians.
- 50 seats are reserved for wards of in all categories.
Rashtriya Military Schools Contact Information
- Rashtriya Military School Chail ( Shimla Hills ), Himachal Pradesh – 173217,
Phone No. : 01792 – 248326.
- Rashtriya Military School, Ajmer ( Rajasthan ) – 305001,
Phone No. : 0145 – 2624105.
- Rashtriya Military School Belgaum ( Karnataka ) – 590009,
Phone No. : 0831 – 2406912.
- Rashtriya Military School PB-25040, Museum Road PO, Bangalore, ( Karnataka ) – 560025,
Phone No. : 080 – 25554972.
- Rashtriya Military School, Dholpur ( Rajasthan ) – 328028,
Phone No. : 05642 – 220749.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.