Sainik School Nalanda Admission
Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam 2019
Sainik School Nalanda, invites application from eligible boy candidates for admission to Class VI and IX Standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam, for the new academic session 2019.
Sainik School Nalanda 2019 Eligibility
- For Class VI : Only those candidates who have completed 10 years and below 12 years of age as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought are eligible to take the Entrance Examination.
- For Class IX : Only those candidates who have completed 13 years and below 15 years of age as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought are eligible to take the Entrance Examination.
Sainik School Nalanda 2019 Reservation
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7 ½ % seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys of Bihar domicile. Balance 33% left over seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population. Any unutilised seats in this category will be merged with home state seats ( please refer to Sainik Schools Society letter 4(1) / SSS /2016 dated 05 Jul 2017 available on the School website ) in order of merit.
- Of remaining, 25% seats are also reserved for children of Service Personnel including Ex-Servicemen
Sainik School Nalanda 2019 Exam Pattern
The Medium of Examination will be English or Hindi or any other recognized Indian Language.
The Sainik School written Examination for Class VI will be held as per the following program
|Sainik School Class VI Entrance Exam Date||Name of Papers||Max Marks|
|06th January, 2019||Mathematics||150|
|GK & Science||50|
The Sainik School Written Examination for Class IX will be held as per the following program
|Sainik School Class IX Entrance Exam Date||Name of Papers||Max Marks|
|06th January, 2019||Mathematics||200|
Sainik School Nalanda 2019 Application Form
How to applt
- Sainik School Nalanda Online application form available on the officail webiste : www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in
- Prospectus-cum-Application Forms can be purchased from School by cash from 08th October, 2018 to 26th November, 2018 on all working days between 1000 h and 1300 hrs at above mentioned rates.
- A written request with address and phone number can be made for dispatch of Prospectus-cum-Admission Form by post by sending the requisite fee by Demand Draft. Please write your name & address in full with Pin code, Mobile No, Category ( ie General / Defence / Ex-defence / SC / ST, etc ).
- The school will not be responsible for delay by postal authorities in case of your incomplete / wrong address. Online application form can also be filled up on School Website : www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in from 08th October, 2018 to 26th November, 2018.
- The fee for online applications is to be made online only through the School website before due date.
|Category||Online Application Form & online payment||By Hand from School Campus by paying cash / demand draft||By Post by sending Demand Draft ( including postal charges )|
|General / Defence||[rupee] 400/-||[rupee] 400/-||[rupee] 450/-|
|SC / ST||[rupee] 250/-||[rupee] 250/-||[rupee] 300/-|
Mode of Payment
- By Post : Demand draft should be obtained in favour of the Principal, Sainik School Nalanda payable at SBI, Rajgir ( code No 3499 ) or Punjab National Bank, Pawapuri branch ( code No 294200 ).
- By Online : Through Web portal : www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in
Submission of Application Form
- Duly completed application form must reach the following address on or before 01st December, 2018 till 1730 hrs positively.
Sainik School Nalanda,
At Village Nanand,PO Pawapuri,
Dist Nalanda,Bihar 803 115
- Application received after due date / incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Children applying for admission in Class IX must be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school.
- Parents are advised to send the filled application through Govt Postal Service / Self delivery.
- Medium of examination for Class – VI will be in English & Hindi. The medium of examination for Class – IX will be in English only and students are required to answer in English only.
- For any information related to admission process please call at 8405803064 or visit www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in
- The School does not patronise any coaching center / School / institution. Admissions will be made strictly in accordance with merit and medical fitness of the candidates as per the guidelines on the subject.
Sainik School Nalanda 2019 Selection Process
- Primarily by Written Exam. Thereafter, Interview and Medical Examination for the shortlisted candidates only.
- Final selection by order of merit subject to medical fitness.
Sainik School Nalanda 2019 Important Dates
|1||Availability of Application Forms and Prospectus||08th October - 26th November, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of completed Application Forms||01st December, 2018|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam||06th January, 2019|
|4||Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates called Medical Examination and issue of Call Letters||04th February, 2019|
|5||Medical Exam ( Tentative )||11th - 28th February 2019|
|6||Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list||11th March, 2019|
Sainik School Nalanda,
PO Rajgir, Nalanda,
Bihar – 803 116.
Website : www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in.