Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University – SOA University NewsNews »
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University News
SOA University opens Admissions for MBA and MHA 2015
The Institute of Business and Computer Studies ( IBCS ) invites applications for admissions into 2 year full time programme in MBA ( Master of Business Administration ) and MHA ( Masters in Hospital Administration ) for the upcoming session 2015 – 17.
Objectives of IBCS :
Ranked with A4 by AIMA B – school Survey 2012, NBA ( AICTE ) Accredited Institute, 100% Placement Assistance Faculty members with industry exposure, A Grade Accreditation by NAAC ( UGC ), Industry Visits, Scholarship for Meritorious and deserving students, E – Library with Full text access of E – Journals through EBSCO host, Scopus, Fully Wi – Fi residential campus with modern facilities and more.
Eligibility Criteria :
Graduate in any discipline with valid SAAT / XAT / ATMA / MAT / CAT any other state or national level entrance scores ( AICTE & UGC norms are applicable ).
How to Apply :
- Admission through Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University admission test.
- The admission of students to the MBA ( Full time two years ) course is through Siksha O Anusandhan University Admission Test conducted by SOA University, Bhubaneswar. Application Form & Information Brochure of Entrance Exam can be obtained in Person / by Post from the SOA University, Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar – 751030.
- Forms are also available at different counters of the constituent institutes of the university. Application form & information brochure of Entrance Exam can also be obtained from designated branches of Axis Bank, Syndicate Bank, Punjab National Bank and Central Bank ( enlisted in Appendix – XVII of the Information Brochure ). Cost of one set of application form & information brochure is a 750/- ( in person by cash ) and a ₹ 800/- by post in the form of a demand draft drawn in favour of SIKSHA O ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY, Bhubaneswar, Payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Last of Application of SOA University : 10th January, 2015.
- SOA University MBA / MHA Entrance Exam will be held on 25th January,2015.
Application Procedure :
Students can apply online at the official website of IBCS – http://soa.ac.in/wf/node/221
- Check that the online application form has been properly and completely filled up ( For details regarding filling up the application form refer the information brochure ).
- After submission of the form; Please check your email ( As entered in the application form ) for application copy,
- Download your Application Copy and take the print out of the application form which has been send to your mail.
- Fill up the Demand Draft details as specified in the application form ( Page1 ). Demand Draft of 750 /- in favor of “Siksha O Anusandhan University”, Payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Please retain a photocopy of filled up application form and the bank draft with you for future reference. On the back side of the Demand draft write your name & Course code.
- The candidate and parent / guardian must sign and the candidate must put the Left hand thumb impression on the form as specified in the application form.
- Paste your recent Black & White passport size Photograph ( Do not staple the photograph ).
- The application number will be allotted by the office on receipt of the filled up application form along with the bank draft.
- The acknowledgment for the receipt of the application will be intimated to your Email – Id within 10 days of receipt of the application form.
- Send the Application form to the following address :
Director ( Admissions ),
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Deemed University Institute of Technical Education & Research ( Campus ) Jagamara Post : Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
Pin Code : 751030
Please Note : For Any Information regarding admission contact us at.
Phone : +91 – 674 – 2350216 / 2350180 / 2350181,
Email : email@example.com
To view the fee structure – http://www.ibcs.ac.in/academic_fees.php
Contact Details : Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, India
Phone : 9437035979, 9437035911
Website : www.ibcs.ac.in / www.soauniversity.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.