Tips to tackle general awareness section in SNAP exam :
The countdown for SNAP exam has begun. Only 17 days are left for you to prepare for your SNAP exam. Try to utilize these 17 days in an effective manner. Hard work along with smart work is the key for cracking December SNAP.
Preparation strategy for general awareness section :
This section essentially tests the IQ of a student. The general awareness section contains questions from current happenings and also year old events both national and international. Business, politics, sports, awards and distinctions, books – anything could be a part of this section. Students, who have had a decent reading habit in the past one year or so for their MBA entrance examination preparations, will not find this section difficult. Strong general awareness is the only key to crack this section in SNAP exam.
Tips to crack General Awareness section in SNAP exam :
- Keep yourself updated with the current happening by reading newspapers, watching news on television, reading current affairs books etc.
- Spend at least 1-2 hours every day in practicing question based on general awareness. Practice will help you develop the skills to tackle such problems in an effective manner.
- Do not concentrate on only 1-2 topics. Preparation in terms of news should be covered from all aspects such as politics, sports, entertainment, awards etc.
- Try to practice as many free online test for general knowledge you can manage. Neglecting this section can affect your overall performance.
- You can note down all the current affairs in a note book, which will be helpful for last minute revision.
- Utilize the internet for keeping yourself up-to-date.
- Take feedback from people who have taken SNAP earlier, read SNAP updates on educational blogs and forums, which are quite helpful.
- Awareness is the only key to ace this section in SNAP entrance exam.
As there is no pre-defined syllabus for general awareness section, you need to brush up regularly whatever you have read.
All the best !