SSUS Kerala opens M.A, MSW & PG Diploma AdmissionNews »
SSUS Kerala opens M.A, MSW & PG Diploma Admission 2012
Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit ( SSUS ), Kerala invites application form for Master of Arts ( M.A ), Master of Social Worker ( MSW ) and PG Diploma Programmes commencing in the session 2012 – 13.
The Programmes are offered in :
- Main Centre, Kalady
- Regional Centre, Thiruvananthapuram
- Regional Centre, Panmana
- Regional Centre, Ettumanoor
- Regional Centre, ThuravoorRegional Centre, Thrissur
- Regional Centre, Tirur
- Regional Centre, Koyilandy
- Regional Centre, Payyannur
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline form a recognized university.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on Entrance Examination / Interview and Aptitude test.
How to Apply :
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of http://www.SSUS.ac.in/images/pdf/4426.pdf.
- The downloaded applications should invariably be accompanied by University’s copy of pay in slip of Union Bank of India or by D.D. Taken from any other bank payable at Kalady drawn in favour of Finance Officer, SSUS, Kalady. SC / ST candidates need pay ₹ 25 / – ( ₹ 50 / – for M.S.W. ) upon production of proof.
- Application form can also be obtained from the offices of the directors of Main and Regional Centres by paying ₹ 100 / – ( ₹ 250 / – for MSW ) in cash.
Important Dates :
- Last date of receipt of request for application through post is 5th May, 2012.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 11th May, 2012.
Contact Details :
Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit,
Ernakulam Dist – 683 574.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.