SSUS Kerala opens M.A, MSW & PG Diploma Admission 2012
Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit ( SSUS ), Kerala invites application form for Master of Arts ( M.A ), Master of Social Worker ( MSW ) and PG Diploma Programmes commencing in the session 2012 – 13.
The Programmes are offered in :
- Main Centre, Kalady
- Regional Centre, Thiruvananthapuram
- Regional Centre, Panmana
- Regional Centre, Ettumanoor
- Regional Centre, ThuravoorRegional Centre, Thrissur
- Regional Centre, Tirur
- Regional Centre, Koyilandy
- Regional Centre, Payyannur
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline form a recognized university.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on Entrance Examination / Interview and Aptitude test.
How to Apply :
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of http://www.SSUS.ac.in/images/pdf/4426.pdf.
- The downloaded applications should invariably be accompanied by University’s copy of pay in slip of Union Bank of India or by D.D. Taken from any other bank payable at Kalady drawn in favour of Finance Officer, SSUS, Kalady. SC / ST candidates need pay 25 / – ( 50 / – for M.S.W. ) upon production of proof.
- Application form can also be obtained from the offices of the directors of Main and Regional Centres by paying 100 / – ( 250 / – for MSW ) in cash.
Important Dates :
- Last date of receipt of request for application through post is 5th May, 2012.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 11th May, 2012.
Contact Details :
Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit,
Ernakulam Dist – 683 574.
Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit – SSUS Admission 2015
Kalady, Ernakulam District,
Kerala – 683 574,
Phone No. : 0484 – 2463380,
Fax : 91 – 0484 – 2463380,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ssus.ac.in.
Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic programs 2015 :
- MPhil – Master of Philosophy
- Integrated MPhil PhD
- PhD – Doctor of Philosophy
SSUS 2015 Courses Intake
SSUS Admission 2015 Eligibility Criteria
M Phil Eligibility :
- Candidates who possess Masters’ Degree in the subject concerned or in related subjects specified by the Departments concerned with not less than 55% marks / B+ Grade of this University or any equivalent degree of any other Indian or Foreign Universities recognized by this University shall be eligible to apply for admission to the M Phil Programs. Applicants belonging to the SC / ST Communities require a minimum of 50% marks / B grade in their Masters Degree Exam. Those candidates who are awaiting the results of their PG examinations can also apply, and if selected, may take admissions provisionally. However, such candidates shall produce their PG mark lists and provisional certificates before the expiry of three months from the date of their provisional admission, failing which the provisional admissions granted to them are liable to be cancelled
- Candidates who possess P.G. Degrees of this University in the subjects concerned or related subjects with B+ Grade ( 55% and above ) or equivalent P.G. Degrees of other universities recognized by this University are eligible to apply for admission to the Ph.D program. Applicants belonging to the SC and ST communities who have secured B Grade ( 50% and above ) in their P.G. examinations are eligible to apply for admission to the Ph.D Program. In the case of Ayurveda the candidates should possess Masters Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University and approved by CCIM.
SSUS Admission 2015 Application Form
- SSUS Applicants are directed to register for the MPhil, Integrated MPhil – PhD and Direct PhD programmes through online in the University’s Websites : www.ssus.ac.in & www.ssusonline.org.
- Download completed Online SSUS admission application form along with a DD for 150/- drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit Kalady”, payable at Union Bank of India, Kalady Branch.
- The last date for the submission of SSUS Admission 2015 Applications through online is 07th November, 2015.
- A printed copy of the filled in SSUS Admission 2015 Applications with the following documents shall be sent on or before 7th November, 2015 to the following address :
Vice Chancellor in charge of Departmental System,
Kerala – 683 574.
SSUS Admission 2015 Important Dates