Sri Venkateswara University Admission
Sri Venkateswara University Admission 2012
Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati, invites application from eligible candidates for admission into M.Tech ( Full – time Evening Courses ) for the academic year 2012 – 2013.
SVU MTech Programs :
- M.Tech., Civil Engineering
- M.Tech., Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech., Electronics and Communication Engineering
- M.Tech., Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- M.Tech., Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for SVU, Tirupati :
- Candidates should obtain 50% ( 45% for SC / ST ) marks in B.E / B.Tech.
- Indian Nationals who are natives of other states ( other than AP ) are also eligible for admission under National Integration Quota ( 5% ) subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria.
- Foreign Nationals / NRIs can be admitted basing on the eligibility criteria and production of Student visa for the period of study in the University and there will be 15% supernumerary seats under this category.
How to Apply for SVU :
- Application form and the Instruction Booklet can be downloaded from the SVU Website www.svuniveristiy.in.
- The duly filled – in application with a DD for [rupee] 1000/ – towards Registration fee, drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “The Director, Directorate of Admissionss”, payable at Tirupati with name and address of the candidate written on the backside of the DD should be submitted either in person or by registered post so as to reach on or before 31st October, 2012 to the following address
Directorate of Admissions,
S.V. University, Tirupati – 517 502.
SVU Important Dates :
- Download of SVU Applications : 17th October, 2012
- Last date for submitting completed application form : Wednesday, 31st October, 2012
- Date of SVU Counselling : 07th November, 2012 & 08th November, 2012.
For more Details about SVU 2012 Exam visit « SVU – SVU 2012 Exam Complete Details