Tamilnadu Open University (TNOU) Term End Examination – Centres NotificationNews »
Tamilnadu Open University (TNOU) Term End Examination – Centres Notification
Chennai – 600 025,
Term End Examinations Dec 2009 – Centre Details.
|State||City||Branch Code||Branch Name||Address 1||Address 2||Address 3|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||006||Chennai Main (Mylapore)||82, Dr.Radhakrishnan Salai||Mylapore||Chennai 600 004|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||016||Chennai (Annanagar)||PLOT NO.3635, NEW DOOR NO.87, OLD DOOR NO.17||J' BLOCK, 3RD AVENUE, ANNANAGAR EAST||CHENNAI 600 102, TAMIL NADU|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||082||Chennai (Adyar)||No.18, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Shastri Nagar||(Nr.Adyar Bus Depot), Chennai 600 041||Tamil Nadu|
|Tamil Nadu||Coimbatore||090||Coimbatore (Avinashi Road)||Vigneswar Cresta, No.1095, Avinashi Road||Pappanaickenpalayyam,||Coimbatore - 641 037|
|Tamil Nadu||Madurai||109||Madurai (Goods Shed Street)||Door No. 4||Goods Shed Street||Madurai 625 001, Tamil Nadu|
- TNOU has scheduled to conduct the Term End Examinations on December 5th (BPP Exam), 12th,13th,19th, 20th, 26th, 27th 2009 & 2rd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 23rd, 24th,30th , 31st January 2010 & 6th February 2010 on the forenoon (10.00a.m. to 1.00.p.m) & afternoon(2.00 to 5.00p.m) sessions for M.Phil (arrears),MBA, MCA, PG, UG, Diploma and Certificate programmes at the above centres in Tamil Nadu/Puducherry.
- Students are instructed to visit the website: www.tnou.ac.in & www.kalvimalar.com and view the address of exam centre under “Term End Examinations December 2009 – Hall Ticket”, and download the same or collect the hall ticket from the examination centre which they have opted.
- The Hall Tickets have been sent to the respective study centres also. Hence, students can also collect their hall ticket 3 days prior to the commencement of exam, from the respective study centres.
- If the students are unable to get their centre details, can contact the Tamil Nadu Open University. Phone:- 044-32467003, 32467007, 32467022.
- The Hall ticket will not be sent to the students’ residence.
- If a student could not receive his/her hall ticket from website / study centre shall immediately contact the University.
- Students should carry their ID card along with Hall Ticket received form the exam centre or print out from website to their respective examination centre.
- MBA-Shipping & Logistics. MBA-Hospital Administration Will be held continuously from 28th January to 6th February 2010.
- Cell Phones are not permitted in the examination halls.
- No change of centre is permissible. Students admitted in Tamilnadu & Puducherry states are permitted to appear for exams in centres in other states, provided students should have emitted the fees prescribed for that particular centre. Exams in other states will be held for first & second year paper only.
- Students who have paid the Tuition fees and exam fees only will be permitted to appear for the exam and the Hall tickets are generated for those candidates only.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.