News : Tatkal Applications for Plus Two Exam News

Tatkal Applications for Plus Two Exam News

Tatkal Intermediate Exam 2013

Tatkal Scheme to Pay Inter Exam Fee 2013

The Tatkal scheme to pay examination fee of Rupee 500 for students appearing for Intermediate Examination in March 2013 is between 28th November, 2012 and 10th December, 2012, a press release from the Board of Intermediate on 26th November, 2012 said.

Students seeking exemption from attendance ( for Arts group only ) will have to pay an additional Rupee 500 to their respective colleges. The Tatkal scheme will be applicable to candidates who could not pay their exam fee within the prescribed due dates.

Tatkal HSC Application 2012

Tatkal Applications for Plus Two Exam

Tatkal applications for private candidates for Plus Two examination to be held in October are available at the office of the Regional Deputy Director of Government Examinations, Arabic College Road, Khajamalai in the city.

The filled in applications, along with necessary documents, should be submitted in person at the office of the Director of Government Examinations, Chennai, between 13th September, 2010 and 15th September, 2010.

The applications will be scrutinised and the hall tickets with notification on examination centre and registration number will be issued the same day.

In an official release issued here, S. Bhavani, Regional Deputy Director of Government Examinations, Tiruchi, said that regular stream candidates should remit Rupee 50 per paper and a fee of Rupee 35.

The private stream candidates should remit Rupee 150 and a fee of Rupee 37. Both the regular stream and private stream candidates should remit Rupee 1,000.

Demand draft drawn in favour of the Director of Government Examinations, Chennai 600 006 along with the photograph affixed on the hall-ticket duly attested by the Headmaster of the school should be submitted in person.

Candidates whose applications were rejected earlier can also apply for the taktal.

The release said that such candidates need not remit the examination fee but should enclose the demand for Rupee 1,000 towards tatkal fee along with the official communication for rejection issued by the office of the Director of Government Examinations.

Applications sent by post or courier would not be entertained, the release said.

TAGS: , , ,

Tatkal Applications for Plus Two Exam News – Tatkal Intermediate Exam 2013, Tatkal HSC Application 2012

News Related : Tatkal Scheme Intermediate Exam 2013, Intermediate Exam 2013 Tatkal Scheme, Intermediate Exam Tatkal Scheme 2013, Tatkal Applications for Plus Two Exam News, Last Date For Intermediate Exam Fees 2013 Tatkal Scheme, Intermediate 1st Year Exam Fee Last Date 2013, Intermediate First Year Exam Fee Last Date 2013, Tatkal Scheme Inter Exam Fees, Plus Two Exam 2012, Government Examinations, Plus Two Private Registration, News Articles, Educational News, Updated News Particulars about Schools, College, University, Education Related Articles,

Posted In news : Leave a response for tatkal applications for plus two exam news by venkatesh

Leave a Comment for Tatkal Applications for Plus Two Exam News Get Notification to your email/sms

49 Responses to “Tatkal Applications for Plus Two Exam News”

• Plus 2 Thakal Exam Scheme when I can apply 2016 Exam Plus 2 Thakal Exam Scheme when I can apply 2016 Exam
    By jothi from Chennai on February 5, 2016 at 2:49 pm
  • plese inform to +2thakkal regitration
    By renish from tuticorin on January 30, 2016 at 3:29 pm
  • Sir I want to apply for 12th march exams 2016 in tatkal scheme please send me the dates
    By Nirmal from Chennai on January 29, 2016 at 3:31 pm
  • sir i want to apply +2 application through tatkal for march 2016 plz inform sir or where i can get the details pls help me tnk u
    By senthil from chennai on January 3, 2016 at 11:28 pm
  • sir i wish to apply+2 tatkal application form for march 2016 sir please send me ..when will be form issued ..... send me a date
    By syed sadiq from chennai on December 27, 2015 at 6:58 pm
  • i wish to apply tatkal application form for march 2016 plz send me ..when form will be issued
    By syed sadiq from chennai on December 27, 2015 at 6:54 pm
  • Sir i wish to know about tatkal application form for+2 in 2016 march... when form will be issued
    By syed sadiq from chennai. tamilnadu on November 29, 2015 at 12:48 am
  • Direct plus two exam all subject fees details pls
    By palanivel from tamilnadu on September 8, 2015 at 10:21 pm
  • Sir I want to knw sept/October 2016 supplementary exam tatkal apply for date
    By sandhya from chennai,tamilnadu on September 8, 2015 at 3:22 pm
  • sir i need a detail about when i need to apply for sep exam for plus two tamil papers by tatkal.please help me sir
    By anusuya from chennai on September 7, 2015 at 3:19 pm
  • Sir I want to Sept/October 2016 Supplementary Exam tatkal apply for the date
    By sakthivel from Salem,Tamil nadu, on September 6, 2015 at 8:59 pm
  • Sir I want to Sept/October 2016 supplementary Exam. for +2 (Hsc) By Tatkal. But i dont know the last date of application form. Please help me sir.
    By Manimaran.P from Chennai, Tamilnadu on September 4, 2015 at 8:07 am
  • Sir/Mam, I want to reappear October/2016 for +2 Hsc by Tatkal. Sti Joydeep Daimari From Guwahati, Assam
    By Joydeep Daimari from Guwahati, Assam on September 2, 2015 at 3:28 pm
  • Sir I want to apply Sept/October 2016 supplementary Exam. for +2 (Hsc) by Tatkal. I need details to apply. Regards. N Narzari Udalguri Assam
    By Nirmalendu Narzari from Udalguri, Assam on September 1, 2015 at 1:21 pm
  • Sir I want to Sept/October 2016 supplementary Exam. for +2 (Hsc) By Tatkal. Regards Robinson Narzari, Udalguri, Assam,
    By robinson narzari from Udalguri, Assam on September 1, 2015 at 1:13 pm
  • sir, i want apply october exam for +2 by tatkal
    By soundarajan.R from karaikudi,tamilnadu on August 29, 2015 at 9:27 pm
  • i want to write 12th exams......how to apply.........i need the details last date to apply.....
    By lavanyadamodharan from salem,tamilnadu on June 7, 2015 at 10:34 pm
  • i want to write exame march 2016 so tell me about tatkal app date
    By afrine on February 11, 2015 at 11:50 pm
  • I WANT TO APPLY FOR MY 12TH ECONOMICS PAPER IN TATKAL . PLEASE REVERT US THE LAST DATE TO APPLY IN TATKAL .
    By LAKSHMI NARAYANAN from chennai , tamilnadu on February 10, 2015 at 4:05 pm
  • I want to apply for economics exam in 12th in takal
    By H.FARZANA from CHENNAI on February 7, 2015 at 2:40 pm
  • register tatkal applications for 12th exam
    By balamani from madurai on February 6, 2015 at 10:12 am
  • guys please go DEO office with in 06.02.2016 evening 5PM.. orelse you cant write the exam!!! with the fees of RS.1000+ 135(per subject) + 50.. dont miss guys.. all the best!!
    By Nandhu from salem, tamilnadu on February 6, 2015 at 5:21 am
  • How to apply tatkal exam for 2016march ...
    By santhosh from shenoy nagar,chennai,tamil nadu on January 28, 2015 at 3:21 pm
  • what is the fees for tatkal plus two exams and the date for submit the application form.
    By V.S. Malliga Bai from Madipakkam, Chennai 600 096 on January 28, 2015 at 1:12 pm
  • pls madam or sir 12 exam form tatkal form
    By vinoth from SRB Tools omr thuripakkam chennai-97 on January 21, 2015 at 5:04 pm
  • Respected Sir/Madam, What is the fees for tatkal for local candidates and abroad candidates? Please let me know Thank you
    By ganesh from bangalore on January 10, 2015 at 3:37 pm
  • i want to the last date for paying takal fees for 12th exams
    By manoj from chennai on January 8, 2015 at 4:35 pm
  • Sir I want to know the thakal online application dates for 12th public exam march 2016.....plzzz send the dates
    By pavi from chennai on January 8, 2015 at 10:49 am
  • i want to write my 12th public exam so please give me the date's for the exams
    By PriyankaRajendran from coonoor on January 7, 2015 at 5:25 pm
  • Respected sir: I want know the tatkal Application date for Plus Two Exame. So Pleace send me a Tatkal dat. Contact no : 98841 96736.
    By faiz ahamed from chennai 600 066 on January 7, 2015 at 10:18 am
  • I want to right my 12th rexam from tatkal application so kindly gv me a tatkal date....................
    By Azmath from chennai-2 on January 5, 2015 at 2:45 pm
  • 12th march examination TATKAL date
    By kishore from Thanjavur on January 5, 2015 at 11:46 am
  • Dear Sir/Madam, My warm greetings, one of my neighbors blind daughter want to apply tatkal for Political Science paper. Kindly assist and help this kid.
    By Ramesh from tiruppur on December 26, 2014 at 11:46 am
  • sir, I want of HSC 12th exam tatkal opening information
    By Sagayamary Agnes s from CHENNAI on December 17, 2014 at 1:59 pm
  • WANT OF HSC 12TH EXAM TATKAL OPENING INFORMATION
    By Sagayamary Agnes s from CHENNAI on December 17, 2014 at 1:56 pm
  • I want to write re exam in march 2016 pls aive me a remainder once started issuing firm in tatkal
    By R.Prathiksha from chennai, tamilnadu on December 11, 2014 at 9:00 am
  • Dear All I want to Know the HSC 12 th Exam Tatkal Opening information for 2016 March please inform-me Ramesh 9841581267
    By Ramesh from (Chennai Tamilnadu) HSC Tatkal online apply on December 6, 2014 at 11:14 pm
  • sir i want 12th biology group exam write in tatkal
    By natraj from tamilnadu on February 16, 2014 at 7:16 pm
  • i want tatkal application for plus two exam on march 2016 what can i do
    By k.vijaya from chennai/tamil ndu on February 7, 2014 at 4:19 pm
  • sir I went to out of station.. I want write +12 examination .. I absent to apply tatkal application in online.. So pls give me a details of tatkal information about plus two examination..
    By Loganathan.A from chennai kolathur on December 29, 2013 at 1:19 pm
  • which date should be tatkal application form for +2
    By aravindhan from chennai on December 24, 2013 at 7:35 pm
  • i m happy to apply
    By m mohmeed rayan from chennai/tamil ndu on December 8, 2013 at 1:13 pm
  • i want to wright +2exam in march 2016
    By mohmeed rayan.m from chennai/tamil ndu on December 8, 2013 at 1:08 pm
  • +2 tatkal appplication no missed then how to get the application no details in online..required website...
    By kumar from ponneri on June 17, 2013 at 3:40 pm
  • can we have any chance to pay inter 1st year and 2nd year exam fee
    By borole akash from hyderabad, andhra pradesh on January 30, 2013 at 4:04 pm
  • Hi, Tatkal application date is over, To know more details, please refer the following web page (http://www.winentrance.com/news/tatkal-applications-plus-two-exam.html).
    By Sr. Content Editor on December 27, 2012 at 3:55 pm