TNEA Supplementary CounsellingNews »
TNEA Supplementary Counselling
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2010
Chennai – 600 025.
Applications are invited for the conduct of supplementary counselling for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2010 from Tamil Nadu candidates who have become eligible consequent to the special supplementary examinations held during 2010 for the seats available at the end of regular counselling.
All the eligible candidates of HSC Academic / Vocational stream can come in person to the Examination Centre, Anna University for registration of application with photocopy of the following certificates :
- HSC / Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet (s),
- HSC/Equivalent Hail Ticket,
- X Std. Mark Sheet,
- Transfer Certificate of School (last studied),
- Permanent Community Certificate Card (if applicable),
- Nativity Certificate (for candidates who have not studied in Tamil Nadu for the last five years),
- First Graduate Certificate (if applicable) and (8) Recently taken Photograph.
An amount of [rupee] 500/- ([rupee] 250/- in case of SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu)
Date and Time of Registration : 14.08.2010 and 16.08.2010 (from 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.).