University of Calicut MTech NanoScience Technology Admission 2015
University of Calicut invites applications for admission into M.Tech in NanoScience and Technology Program conducted by the Department of Nanoscience & Technology, University of Calicut for the academic year 2015.
University of Calicut MTech 2015 Eligibility
- M.Sc. in Nanoscience & Technology / Physics / Applied Physics / Materials Science / Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Polymer Chemistry. A Minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination is essential for the eligibility for admission to this course.
- Those awaiting results can also apply on the condition that their admission will be subject to the result of the qualifying examination.
University of Calicut MTech 2015 Reservation of Seats
- University of Calicut MTech Intake – 10.
- University of Calicut MTech reservation is As per University Norms.
How to Apply for University of Calicut 2015 :
- Application form can be downloaded from the University website.
- Applications fee is 500/- ( for general candidates ) and 250/- ( For for SC and ST students ).
- Filled in applications along with chalan receipt for fee remittance should reach on or before 12th November, 2015. to the following address
Department of Nanoscience & Technology,
University of Calicut, Calicut University P O,
Kerala – 673 635.
University of Calicut MTech 2015 Admission Procedure :
Admission to this course will be based on the marks secured in an entrance examination conducted by the University among the eligible candidates. Entrance Examination is based on question based on Physics, Chemistry and Material Science.
University of Calicut MTech 2015 Important Dates :
- Last Date for the receipt of University of Calicut application : 12th January, 2015.
- Date of University of Calicut Entrance examination : 19 January, 2015.
- Date of publication of result : 21st January, 2015
- Starting of Admission : 27th January, 2015.
- Starting of Classes : 28th January, 2015.