UCMS Delhi University opens B.Sc & M.Sc AdmissionNews »
UCMS Delhi University opens B.Sc & M.Sc Admission 2012
University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, invites application for entrance exam for admission in to Bachelor of Science ( B.Sc ) in ( Medical Technology ) Radiography and Master of Science ( M.Sc ) in Medical Imaging Technology ( Radiography ) course commencing in the session 2012.
For B.Sc :
- Candidates should have a 17 years of age on 31st December, 2012.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination conducted by the CBSE / Council for Indian School Certificate Examination / Jamia Milia Islamia New Delhi with 50% ( 45% for SC / ST ) of marks. For more details visit http://www.ucms.ac.in/Bsc-Msc-Radiology-2012/B.Sc%20Prospectus%202012.pdf.
For M.Sc :
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology ( Radiography ) and medicine discipline from a recognized MCI. For more details visit http://www.ucms.ac.in/Bsc-Msc-Radiology-2012/MSc%20prospect%202012.pdf.
How to apply:
- The application form can be obtained from the reception counter of University College of Medical Sciences by paying ₹ 500 / – for B.Sc and ₹ 750 / – for M.Sc in cash.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Official website of University College of Medical Sciences. For B.Sc visit : http://www.ucms.ac.in/Bsc-Msc-Radiology-2012/b.Sc%20form%20%28Admit%20Card,%20Application%20Form%20and%20Attendence%20Sheet%29.pdf. For M.Sc visit : http://www.ucms.ac.in/Bsc-Msc-Radiology-2012/M.Sc%20form%20%28Admit%20Card,%20Application%20Form%20and%20Attendence%20Sheet%29.pdf.
- The filled application from along with DD of ₹ 500 / – for B.Sc and ₹ 750 / – for M.Sc in favor of ‘Principal, University College of Medical Sciences’, payable at delhi should be submitted to the below address.
Important Dates :
- Last date for the submission of application form is 3rd May, 2012.
- Entrance exam will be held on 16th June, 2012 at 02.30 PM to 04.00 PM.
Contact Details :
University College of Medical Sciences,
Delhi – 110 095.
Phone : 011 – 22582106.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.