University of Delhi Admission 2014
Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi invites admission application for MBBS / BDS Courses admission notification for session 2014.
The Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) has notified on 11th September, 2012 that there shall be a single eligibility cum entrance examination namely National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ( NEET ) for admission to MBBS / BDS courses in pursuance to the notification published in the Gazette of India extraordinary dated 21st December, 2010.
FMSC Delhi 2014 Admission Procedure
- Instead, admission to MBBS / BDS Courses for all categories under 85% DU Quota will be made on the basis of the marks / merit obtained by the eligible candidates in the All India Pre Medical / Pre Dental Entrance Test ( AIPMT 2014 ) to be conducted by CBSE.
FMSC Delhi 2014 Eligibility
- Indian Nationals / Overseas citizens of India, who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system conducted by the C.B.S.E/ Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination / Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi with required subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology and English from the recognized schools conducting regular classes situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi only, will be eligible for admission.
- The candidate must have studied 11th and 12th classes regularly from a recognized school within the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Further the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology and English separately and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks ( 40% marks in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates ) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology”.
- In respect of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH / ST-PH / OBC-PH are required. Provided that a candidate who has appeared in the qualifying examination the result of which has not been declared, he may be provisionally permitted to take up the competitive entrance examination and in case of selection for admission to the MBBS / BDS Course, he shall not be admitted to that course until he fulfills the eligibility criteria.
- Date of Examination AIPMT : 04th May, 2014
- Schedule for submission of FMSC application forms without late fee : 1st December, 2013 to 31st December, 2013.
- Schedule for submission of FMSC application forms with late fee : 1st January, 2014 to 31st January, 2014.
- Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE : 10th January, 2014 to 20th January, 2014.
- Schedule for submission of online FMSC application forms with late fee 2,000/- : 01st January, 2014 to 31st January, 2014.
- Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE for the FMSC applications submitted late with fee of 1,550/- : 05th February, 2014 to 10th February, 2014.
Faculty of Medical Sciences,
6th Floor, V.P.C.I. Building,
Delhi – 110 007,
Telephone No. : 2766 2208,
Fax No. : 2766 2763,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.fmsc.ac.in.