University of Madras Examination ScheduleNews »
University of Madras Examination Schedule
Institute of Distance Education
MBA – Chennai City Centres – May / June 2008 Examinations
|J.J.M. Medical College||S.S. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre|
|(Recognised by the Medical Council of India, New Delhi). |
Dr. H. R. Chandrashekhar,
Mobile No. : +91 94488 39306,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.jjmmc.org.
|(Approved by the Medical Council of India, New Delhi).
S. S. Mallikarjun, Chairman,
Mobile No. : +91 99801 33999,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ssirnsrc.com.
- The IDE May 2008 Examinations of M.B.A. will commence on 29.6.2008 and will be held on all Saturdays and Sundays.
- Candidates are advised to collect their Hall Tickets from their respective Examination Centres during three working days before the commencement of the first day of the examination. On any account candidates should not approach for the issue of the Hall Tickets during the Examination day or on the days of the examinations are held.
- No candidate will be allowed to write the examinations without the Identity Card issued by the Director, IDE and also no other identity Card will be entertained for this purpose.
- Centre Notification is also being sent to the candidates by post to their residential addresses.
- The statement of marks will be sent to the candidates by POST to their residential addresses. Candidates should make necessary arrangements to get the same by giving necessary authorization if not available in the residences during the arrival of the postman.
- Both the electronic devices namely Programmed Calculators and Cell Phones are not permitted in the examination hall.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.