University of Madras Institute of Distance Education Examination Details
University of Madras IDE Examination Schedule
- Diploma / Certificate Courses Examinations November 2011 : From November 24, 2011 to November 30, 2011 ( Continuously on all working days except sunday ).
- U.G . / BLIS / MLIS Degree Examinations : From December 15, 2011 to January 6, 2012. ( Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday – except Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesday ).
- P.G. / MBA / MCA / M.Sc ( IT ) Degree Examinations : From December 24, 2011 to February 25, 2012 ( On all Saturdays and Sunday ).
Last Date for the submission of University of Madras IDE Application Forms
- U.G. Degree Examinations : October 15, 2011 – With Penalty.
- P.G. / MCA / M.Sc ( IT ) Degree Examinations : October 15, 2011 Without Penalty, October 22, 2011 With Penalty.
- MBA / BLIS / Diploma / Certificate Courses Examinations : October 28, 2011 Without Penalty, November 8, 2011 With Penalty.
Candidates are informed to submit the University of Madras IDE examination application within the stipulated date candidates can also download the Madras University Distance Education examination application form from the web site : www.ideunom.com.
Contact for enquiry :
PRO : 044 – 25613713.
ACOE : 044 – 25392231 / 25613704.
COE : 044 – 25399456 / 25399457.
Candidates will be receiving the Madras University Distance Education time – table only to the addresses as per the Id cards. Unless the change of address is informed in advance.