VSUPGCET 2013 Date extended
Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore has announced that the last date for receiving applications for the VSU Post Graduate Common Entrance Test ( VSUPGCET 2013 ) has been extended from 27th April, 2013 to 4th May, 2013.
Applications are available in all the post offices and banks in Nellore, besides at Ongole Head Post Office the Registrar K. Nagendra Prasad said in a release.
VSU RESET 2012 Results
VSU RESET Result Date 2012 Vikrama Simhapuri University Research Entrance Test Results 2012 is likely to be declared in the month of December, 2012.
VSU, Nellore conducts VSURESET 2012 on 30 September, 2012
Vikrama Simhapuri University ( VSU ), Nellore invites application form for VSU Research Entrance Test ( VSURESET 2012 ) for admission in to Doctorate of Philosophy ( Ph.D ) programmes in Part Time and Full Time commencing in the session 2012.
The Programmes are offered in :
Vikrama Simhapuri University College :
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Marine Biology
- Social Work
Vikrama Simhapuri University Post – graduate Centre, Kavali :
- Candidates should have a Master’s degree in relevant discipline with 55% ( 50% for SC / ST ) of marks from a recognised university.
- Candidates who have passed UGC / CSIR NET / SLET / GATE examination, DST – Inspire, ICMR, DBT etc., Fellowship holders are exempted from the Entrance Test. However, they have to apply for consideration for direct admission.
How to Apply :
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of http://bit.ly/UkGo41
- The filled application form along with demand draft of 500 / – in favor of Registrar, Vikrama Simhapuri University, payable at Nellore.
Important Dates :
- Last date for the submission of application form is : 20th September, 2012.
- Entrance Test will be held on : 30th September, 2012.
Contact Details :
Vikrama Simhapuri University,
Dargamitta, Nellore – 524003.
VSU conducts Spot Admission for PG Courses
The Vikrama Simhapuri University ( VSU ) will conduct spot admissions for MBA, MCA and MBA ( Tourism Management ) in VSU College and Post Graduation Centre in Kavali.
Registrar V. Narayana Reddy said, VSU admissions will be conducted from 10 a.m. onwards on 26th November, 2011, at,
VSU Administration Building,
Students who got admitted through VSU spot admissions are not entitled to get scholarships or fee reimbursement from the government.
Candidates who got qualified in ICET – 2011 or who have scored 50 per cent marks in under graduation ( degree ) are eligible for VSU admission.
Students are requested to bring the originals of ICET rank card, transfer certificate, degree provisional certificate, six passport – size photographs and two sets of photostat copies of all education certificates for the interviews.
Students should pay 13,000 in VSU College and 30,000 for admission into PG Centre, and the amount should be paid at the time of admissions, said Mr. Reddy.