Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship – XIME Admission 2015
Electronics City, Phase II,
Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100,
Telephone No. : ( 080 ) 2852 8597 / 98,
Fax : 91-80-2852 8477,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.xime.org
Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship invites admission application for Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) program 2015 – 2017.
- Human Resource
- Production & Operations
- International Business
XIME Admission Eligibility Criteria 2015 :
- Candidates for XIME’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) are required to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together ( 45% for SC / ST candidates ).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply. They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until that time.
- They should be completing all their degree examinations before 15th June, 2015.
- Such candidates are required to provide proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by 30th September, 2015.
XIME Admission 2015 Selection Procedure :
- Academic record
- XAT / CAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT ( only such test in 2014 – 15 will be considered for which results will be announced by 3rd March, 2015 )
- Performance in Group Discussion
- Performance in Personal Interview
- Work Experience, if any
XIME Centres for GD and PI 2015 :
- Bangalore / Chennai / Pune / Hyderabad / Kochi / Kolkata.
XIME Admission Application Form 2015 :
- XIME Application Form and Program Brochure may be obtained from XIME, Bangalore or XIME Kochi on payment of 1250/- in cash or DD favouring “XIME Bangalore”, payable at Bangalore ( 1500/- if obtained after 15th February, 2015 ).
- The XIME admission application form can also be obtained from designated IMS Learning Centers. Application form can also be filled online via XIME website www.xime.org or www.shiksha.com.
- Alternatively, the application form can be downloaded from the XIME website : www.xime.org.
- Downloaded form may be filled in and sent along with the registration fee of 1250/- in the form of a DD favouring “XIME Bangalore”. ( 1500/- if application is sent after 15th February, 2015 ). Issue of application form begins on 8th November, 2014.
Important Dates for XIME Admission 2015 :
- Issue of XIME admission application form begins : 8th November, 2014.
- Last date for issue of application from XIME : 28th February, 2015.
- Last date for receipt of duly filled – in application at XIME : 3rd March, 2015.
- Dates for Group Discussion / Interview at the 6 Centres ( Exact dates will be intimated to short-listed candidates ) : Between 7th & 30th March, 2015.
- Last date for payment of 1st installment of Fees : 14th April, 2015.
- Last date for payment of 2nd installment of Fees : 7th May, 2015.
- Last date for payment of 1st installment of Hostel Fees : 22nd May, 2015
- PGDM Program commences on : 15th June, 2015.
Managing Change New PG Programme at XLRI
XLRI ( Jamshedpur ) and the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University ( Cleveland, USA ), have come together to offer an innovative programme on Positive Organisation Development and Change ( MPOD ) in India. It has been designed specifically for mid – career executives with a passion for leading change initiatives. It will aim at enhancing their leadership and change management skills, building sustainable institutions, and shaping vibrant communities. The programme will be open to experienced professionals from all functional areas.
The MPOD programme will commence in November 2013. It will be conducted in six one – week modules spread over 15 months. The modules will be conveniently spaced 10 – 12 weeks apart, making the programme flexible enough to accommodate the busy schedules of executives and enabling them to attend on-campus classroom sessions without leaving their employment. Each module would be of four – seven days’ duration. Four modules of the programme would be held at XLRI, Jamshedpur or other locations selected by XLRI; the remaining two modules would be held back – to – back over a fortnight at Weatherhead’s campus in Cleveland, USA. In the intervening period between modules, participants will work on projects in their respective organisations. They will also receive additional online guidance from the MPOD faculty.
The programme will be facilitated jointly by a XLRI – Weatherhead faculty team which will include internationally acclaimed scholars, authors, thought leaders and intellectuals who have had pioneering impact on organisation development and changeOn successful completion of all six modules of the programme, candidates will be awarded Case Western’s Master of Science degree in Positive Organisation Development and Change. They will also receive two post – graduate certificates in Appreciative Inquiry for Business and Societal Benefit, and Developing Leadership through Emotional Intelligence jointly awarded by the partner schools.
More information and to download application, log on to : http://weatherhead.case.edu/degrees/mpod-india/admission
The last date for applying is 30th June, 2013.
XIME Kochi Campus Inauguration
XIME Bangalore is all set to inaugurate its new campus at Kochi whose foundation stone was laid on November 12, 2011. The new campus will be inaugurated at Kalamassery, Kochi in this month.
XIME Kochi would contribute high value to the higher education scene in Kerala. It could also be a model and inspiration for others to come up with high quality higher education institutions in the state.
XIME is a leading Business School in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It has, as its mission to provide value-based management and entrepreneurial education of truly international standards, not only to those seeking careers in the corporate sector, but also to entrepreneurs, small scale industrialists and those working in public sector industry and services.
It is the first B-school in Bangalore to have received the coveted 5-year accreditation of the National Accreditation Board of the All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE ) in 2004. It has been continuously ranked among the top thirty B-Schools in India.
XIME Bangalore offers 3 management programs – 2-year PGDM ( Post Graduate Diploma in Management ), 3 year part time PGDM and 15 month full time executive PGDM. The Kochi campus is expected to offer management programs from next academic session.
BRICS Nations’ Students to attend meet in Bangalore
MBA students from the BRICS nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) will be descending on the Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) situated at Electronics City, for a conference to be held on 26th November, 2010 to 29th November, 2010.
Organised under the auspices of Association of BRICS Business Schools (ABBS), the conference will provide the students a platform to make and listen to presentations, besides participating in management games, business quizzes and speech competitions.
About 30 international student delegates will be attending the four-day meet.
The global economic situation and the outlook for the BRICS nations, will be the subject of a conference to be held on 27th November, 2010.
“How each of the BRICS group of nations had been affected by the recent global economic slowdown, the policies adopted by them to deal with the resultant problems and what is the present outlook for them in the economic and financial sectors will be the themes figuring in the presentations to be made at the conference,” said a statement from XIME.
ABBS president J. Philip will chair the conference titled “Advantage BRICS : Downturn to Upturn”, which will also have speakers from Brazil, Russia, China and South Africa.
The BRICS Students’ Meet will also feature an evening of music and dance from each of the member countries.
Over the weekend, the delegates will be guests of SDM Institute of Management Development, Mysore. The overseas delegates will also make a visit to the Infosys Training Centre in Mysore.