XIMB Bhubaneswar Invites Applications for MBA Programs
Applications are invited by Xavier Institute of Management ( XIMB ), Bhubaneswar for admission to two year full time Postgraduate Program in Business Management, Human Resource Management ( MHRM ) and Rural Management ( MBA – RM ) for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for XIMB Bhubaneswar 2014
- Minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree ( or equivalent ) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks in aggregate, from a recognised university / deemed university.
- Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by 15th June, 2014, can also apply.
How to Apply for XIMB Bhubaneswar 2014
XIMD PGDM applicants also have to fill up the online application form separately for XIMB program at www.ximb.ac. in upon successfully filling the online application form; the payment advice form can be downloaded. The applicant must take a printout of the same payment advice form and mail it to the Admissions Office, Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar – 751 013, accompanied by the application fee.
XIMB Bhubaneswar 2014 Selection Procedure :
For MBA / MBA – HRM, MBA – RM : XIMB applicants are required to take any one of the admission tests :
- XAT to be conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur, on 5th January, 2014, ( or )
- CAT to be conducted by IIMs during 16th October, 2013 – 11th November, 2013.
- Applicants have to follow XAT / CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT / CAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIMB.
Last date for filling XIMB application form is : 21st December, 2013