XIMB Bhubaneswar NewsNews »
XIMB Bhubaneswar Invites Applications for MBA Programs
Applications are invited by Xavier Institute of Management ( XIMB ), Bhubaneswar for admission to two year full time Postgraduate Program in Business Management, Human Resource Management ( MHRM ) and Rural Management ( MBA – RM ) for the commencing session 2018
Eligibility Criteria for XIMB Bhubaneswar 2018
- The minimum requirement for admission to the Program is a three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognised university
- Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by 15th June, 2018, can also apply.
How to Apply for XIMB Bhubaneswar 2018
Applicants also have to fill up the online application form separately for XUB programme at www.xub.edu.in Upon successfully filling the online application form and paying the relevant application fee, the applicant will be intimated by email about the acceptance of the form.
The extended last date to fill up the application form (through X-GMT only) is 9th January, 2018
It may be noted that besides registering for XAT / CAT / GMAT / NMAT, one has to apply ( online ) separately to Xavier University, Bhubaneswar.
XIMD PGDM applicants also have to fill up the online application form separately for XIMB program at www.xub.edu.in in upon successfully filling the online application form; the payment advice form can be downloaded. The applicant must take a printout of the same payment advice form and mail it to the Admissions Office, Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar – 751 013, accompanied by the application fee.
XIMB Bhubaneswar 2018 Selection Procedure
Applicants are required to take any one of the Admission Tests
- XAT to be conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur, on 7th January 2018, or
- CAT to be conducted by IIMs on 26th November 2017, or
- NMAT by GMAC to be conducted during October – December 2017, or
- GMAT taken in 2016 or 2017 ( minimum score for applying 550 ) or
- X-GMT to be conducted by Xavier University Bhubaneswar on 28th January 2018. Applicants opting for XAT / CAT have to follow XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT / CAT / GMAT / NMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XUB, if not opting for X-GMT.
The Institute will decide the section-wise as well as total cut-off marks which will be used for short-listing the candidates to be called for Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. WAT, GD & PI will be held in Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. Candidates will have to meet their own travel expenses for appearing in the Interview session. The final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT/NMAT as well as in the Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview (which factors in the past academic record and relevant work experience). The selected candidates will be informed by mail in the month of April 2018
All admission-related queries may be addressed to email@example.com
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.