NIFT Application Form 2013
NIFT Application Form 2013
The candidates have the two options to apply the National Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Exam 2013 through the following methods.
- Online Application Form
- Manual Application Form
NIFT 2013 Online Application Form
1) Candidates can apply online at www.nift.ac.in or www.applyadmissions.net/nift2013 guidelines for applying online may be referred for the purpose.
2) The applicant applying online need not to buy Admission Prospectus as the Prospectus is available at NIFT website www.nift.ac.in free of cost.
3) The candidates who are applying online have to pay only NIFT 2013 application fees either through online payment gateway or bank challan at the selected branches of Union Bank of India.
i) NIFT 2013 application fees for General / OBC ( Non – Creamy ) Category :
- 1100/- through payment gateway or Bank Challan.
ii) NIFT 2013 application fees for SC / ST / PHP Category :
- 550/- through payment gateway or Bank Challan.
The candidate will be pay the NIFT 2013 entrance exam application fee through Credit Cards / Debit Cards / E - Transfer & Cash Challan.
1) Credit Cards / Debit Cards
- Payments of application fee ( 1100/- or 550/- ) can be made through credit cards / debit cards as explained during the process of NIFT 2013 online application.
2) E - Transfer
- Payments of application fee ( 1100/- or 550/- ) can be made through e – transfer as explained during the process of online application. Transfer from any Union Bank of India account will be free of charge.
3) Cash Challan
- Applicants having no credit / debit cards can also avail the facility of online admission by depositing application fee in cash at any Branch of the Union Bank of India across the country. The branches can be seen at https://eremit.unionbankofindia.co.in/livebranch/.
- If the student opts for payment through cash, the student has to initially fill all the particulars in the online admission NIFT 2013 application form and submit. The computer will generate an automatic control number which the student should note for future reference.
- The format of Cash Challan for deposit in cash will appear on the screen in option of payments.
- The student should take a printout of the filled in challan form which will be containing two copies. On payment of the cash, the said banks will retain one copy of the challan and return back one copy to the student after filling in the transaction number.
- The bank will update the payment of amount and candidate need not send a hard copy of the same.
- The candidate must deposit the fees with the challan in any branch of UBI bank on next or subsequent days of filling NIFT 2013 application form. The registration will be complete only after depositing the fees.
NIFT Mannual Application Form 2013
1) NIFT 2013 entrance exam application form along with the hard copy of the prospectus can be obtained from any of the 15 NIFT Centres on payment of 300/- or by post enclosing a DD of 300/- in favour of “NIFT”, payable at New Delhi.
2) Candidates are required to submit a Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque for 1100/- drawn in favour of “National Institute of Fashion Technology” payable at New Delhi, alongwith the NIFT 2013 application form filled – in manually as under :
- General / OBC ( Non – Creamy ) Category : 1100/-.
- SC / ST or Person with Disabilities Category : 550/-.
3) NIFT 2013 exam application submitted without the Demand Draft of required amount will not be accepted.
4) Demand Drafts / Banker’s Cheque made from any branch of Union Bank of India will not be charged any commission / making charges.
5) NIFT 2013 entrance exam application form complete in all respects along with Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque of requisite amount should be sent to the following address :
The Project Manager – CMS,
All India Management Association,
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
6) The last date for submission of NIFT 2013 entrance exam application form is 14th January, 2013.
7) The candidates are required to make demand draft preferably from any one of the banks as listed below. In the list given below a three digit code is given against each bank. You need to write the three – digit Bank Code on the OMR Application Form.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Bank||Bank Code||Sr. No||Name of the Bank||Bank Code|
|1||Allahabad Bank||151||20||Oriental Bank of Commerce||170|
|2||Andhra Bank||152||21||Punjab & Sind Bank||171|
|3||Axis Bank||153||22||Punjab National Bank||172|
|4||Bank of Baroda||154||23||Standard Chartered Bank||173|
|5||Bank of India||155||24||State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur||174|
|6||Bank of Maharashtra||156||25||State Bank of Hyderabad||175|
|7||Canara Bank||157||26||State Bank of India||176|
|8||Central Bank of India||158||27||State Bank of Indore||177|
|9||Citi Bank||159||28||State Bank of Mysore||178|
|10||Corporation Bank||160||29||State Bank of Patiala||179|
|11||Dena Bank||161||30||State Bank of Saurashtra||180|
|12||HDFC Bank Ltd.||162||31||Syndicate Bank||181|
|13||ICICI Bank||163||32||TamilNadu Mercantile Bank Ltd.||182|
|14||IDBI Bank Ltd.||164||33||UCO Bank||183|
|15||Indian Bank||165||34||Union Bank of India||184|
|16||Indian Overseas Bank||166||35||United Bank of India||185|
|17||IndusInd Bank||167||36||Vijaya Bank||186|
|18||Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.||168||37||Yes Bank||197|
|19||Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.||169||38||OTHERS||200|
NIFT CBT 2013 Registration
The NIFT Computer Based Test will be held on 6th April, 2013 & 7th April, 2013 in two batches :
- 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM
- 02.00 PM to 04.00 PM
The NIFT Computer Based Test 2013 Registration [ http://applyadmission.net/nift2013nri/Registration.aspx ] will be open from 06th March, 2013 for 10 days upto 15th March, 2013.
- The registration will be on first come first serve basis.
- On completion of registration, the admit card can be immediately downloaded.
- No request for any changes thereafter shall be considered after registration.
- You are advised to refer to the website for regular updates.
NIFT 2013 Admit Card
- On the basis of information given in the NIFT 2013 application form, admit card of provisionally eligible candidates will be available for download from http://www.nift.ac.in from 30th January, 2013 onwards.
- NIFT 2013 entrance exam admit card will not be sent by Post. Candidates are advised to regularly check NIFT website for updates.
- The last of submission NIFT 2013 Entrance Exam application form is 14th January, 2013.
- NIFT 2013 admit card will be download from 30th January, 2013 onwards.
NIFT Entrance Exam 2013 Navigation : NIFT 2013 Reservation of Seats, NIFT 2013 Counselling , NIFT 2013 IDBI Bank Branches, NIFT 2013 Results, NIFT 2013 Admission Courses , NIFT 2013 Axis Bank Branches , NIFT 2013 Axis Bank Branches , NIFT 2013 Axis Bank Branches, NIFT 2013 Study Centres, NIFT 2013 Exam Centres, NIFT 2013 Application Form , NIFT 2013 Eligibility , NIFT 2013 Entrance Exam, NIFT Entrance Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
NIFT Entrance Exam Related : NIFT 2013, NIFT 2013 Application Form, NIFT Online Application Form 2013, NIFT Application Form 2013, NIFT 2013 Application Details, NIFT 2013 Admit Card, NIFT 2013 Online Application Form Download, NIFT 2013 Online Application Form Last Date, NIFT 2013 Application Form Last Date, NIFT Application Form Submission Date 2013, NIFT Registration Form 2013, NIFT 2013 Application Fee, NIFT 2013 Admit Card Availability, NIFT 2013 Admit Card Download, NIFT Admit Card Issue Date 2013, NIFT 2013 Online Payment Details, NIFT 2013 Prospectus, NIFT Entrance Test 2013 Application Form, NIFT Entrance Exam, Design Entrance Exam, National Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Exam 2013,
NIFT Application Form 2013 | NIFT 2013 Online Application Form | NIFT Admit Card 2013
Posted In nift entrance exam : Leave a response for nift application form 2013 by sharon