NIFT Counselling 2014
|NIFT 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
NIFT 2014 Counselling
1) The details of Counselling viz. the mode, dates and procedure will be available on the website in the end of April 2014. Candidates are advised to regularly check the NIFT website from time to time for further information.
2) The following documents shall be required for the Admission after qualifying the entrance examination for admission : ( The Original Certificates, except the medical certificate, will be returned to the candidate after verification ) :
- Filled – in Check list
- Original certificates of qualifying examination i.e. 10th, 12th class / degree ( marks Sheet and Certificate ). In case of admission in PG course, the candidate will be required to bring the Original Certificate ( Mark Sheet and Certificate ) of the qualifying degree examination. In case the candidate has appeared in final semester / final year ( as applicable ) then he / she will have to bring the Original Mark Sheet of all the previous semester/years. A photocopy of the original certificates will also be produced which will be retained by NIFT.
- In case the candidate has appeared for qualifying exam / compartment ( of final year / semester ) and the result is due, date sheets / admits card of examination as a proof of appearing in it has to be brought.
- Bank Draft(s) of requisite fee in favour of NIFT Campus in which candidate opts to attend the counseling, payable at the city in which campus is situated. The name of the candidate, date of counselling, phone / mobile no., name of the program, Category, Rank and Roll Number are to be clearly mentioned at the back of Bank Draft(s)
- Proof of date of birth ( Secondary School Mark Sheet & Certificate ) ( Original and Photocopy ).
- SC / ST / OBC – Non – Creamy / Physically Handicapped ( supported with requisite Certificate ). For State Domicile seats the status of domicile will be decided by the address of school / college last attended ( for the Campus where domicile preferential seats are offered ), whichever applicable, on the basis of which reservation is claimed ( Original and Photocopy ).
- Two recent passport size & four stamp size photographs.
- Basis of funding of the tuition fee / certificate of the parents income e.g Income Tax Return of 2013 – 14, Salary Certificate of March’ 2014 etc.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness to be signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner holding a degree not lower than MBBS in the prescribed format in original.
- Affidavit on non – judicial stamp paper of 10/- for seeking provisional admission only in case, the result of qualifying examination is yet to be declared.
- An undertaking regarding refund of fee and Anti – Ragging in the prescribed format in original.
In case any of the above document(s) is / are in any language other than Hindi/English, then the authentic translation in English / Hindi should be produced duly verified by the issuing institution / gazetted officer / ( original and photocopy ), by the candidate at the time of Counselling / Admission. Failure on the part of candidate to produce the requisite authentic translation may result in refusal of admission.
NIFT Entrance Exam 2014 Navigation : NIFT 2014 Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ's, NIFT 2014 Reservation of Seats, NIFT 2014 Counselling , NIFT 2014 IDBI Bank Branches, NIFT 2014 Results, NIFT 2014 Admission Courses , NIFT 2014 Axis Bank Branches , NIFT 2014 Axis Bank Branches , NIFT 2014 Axis Bank Branches, NIFT 2014 Study Centres, NIFT 2014 Exam Centres, NIFT 2014 Application Form , NIFT 2014 Eligibility , NIFT 2014 Entrance Exam, NIFT Entrance Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
NIFT Entrance Exam Related : NIFT 2014, NIFT Counselling 2014, NIFT Counselling Delhi 2014, NIFT Counselling 2014, NIFT Counselling Rank 2014, NIFT Entrance Counselling 2014, NIFT 2014 Counselling, NIFT Counselling Schedule 2014, NIFT Counselling Procedure 2014, Date of NIFT Counselling 2014, Counselling for NIFT Delhi 2014, NIFT Delhi Counselling 2014, NIFT 2014 Merit List, NIFT Exam Counselling 2014, NIFT First Round Counselling Date 2014, NIFT Second Round Counselling Date 2014, NIFT Third Round Counselling Date 2014, NIFT Exam 2014 Counselling, NIFT 2014 Counselling Date, Schedule of NIFT Counselling, Procedure of NIFT Counselling 2014, NIFT 2014 First Round Counselling, NIFT 2014 Second Round Counselling, NIFT 2014 Third Round Counselling, NIFT Counselling Dates, 2014 NIFT Counselling, 2014 NIFT Counselling Date, NIFT Notification 2014, NIFT Entrance Exam 2014,
NIFT Counselling 2014 | National Institute of Fashion Technology Counselling 2014
Posted In nift entrance exam : Leave a response for nift counselling 2014 by sharon