|Sainik School 6th & 9th Std 2017 Question Bank CD -|
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam 2017 :
Sainik School Gopalganj invites application from eligible boy candidates for admission to Class VI and IX standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam, for the new academic session 2017 – 2018.
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam Eligibility 2017 :
- For Class VI – Boys age should be completed 10 years and below 11 years as on 01 July, 2016, i.e. born between 02 July, 2005 and 01 July, 2006 ( both days inclusive ).
- For Class IX – Boys age should be completed 13 and below 14 years as on 01 July, 2016, ie born between 02 July, 2002 and 01 July, 2003 ( both days inclusive ).
Medium of Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam 2017 :
- For Class VI – English / Hindi
- For Class IX – English
Seats for Sainik School Gopalganj Admission 2017 :
All India Sainik School Reservation Seats 2017 :
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7 ½ %
- Def – 25% of 67% of balance of seats after SC / ST reservations ( only for wards of Serving / Ex – Serviceman )
Sainik School Gopalganj Application Form Process 2017 :
- Sale of Prospectus cum-Application Form : From 17th October, 2016 ( 0900 h to 1300 h ) ( on all working days )
- Sainik School Application Form can also be downloaded from School website www.ssgopalganj.in
- By Hand – 400/- ( For Gen / Def ) & 250/- ( For SC / ST )
- By Post – 450/- ( For Gen / Def ) & 300/- ( For SC / ST )
- Last date for submission of filled-in Application Form : Sale – 17th November, 2016 ( up to 1300 h only ) ; Submission – 30th November, 2016 ( up to 1600 h only )
- Application Form can be obtained from School by post on all working days from 0900 A.M. to 1300 P.M. by depositing / sending a Bank Draft ( only SBI & PNB Bank ) of requisite amount in favour of Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj payable at State Bank of India, Narainia Branch ( Code No. 09212 ) OR State Bank of India, Hathwa Branch ( Code No. 02945 ) OR Punjab National Bank, Mirganj Branch ( Code No. 474500 ).
- The details of candidate’s name, date of birth, father’s name, category and complete address should be mentioned at the rear page of the Demand Draft.
- Demand Draft from any other bank, any type of cheque, Cash, Money Order and Indian Postal Order will not be entertained at all for sale of Application Form.
- Application Form can also be downloaded from 17th October, 2016 from the School website www.ssgopalganj.in and can be submitted to the School along with Demand Draft of requisite amount and other documents.
- The Application Form is non transferable.
- SC / ST candidates are to send a certified photocopy of the caste certificate and Defence category candidates are to submit DO Part-II extract of their ward’s date of birth alongwith the application form.
- No correspondence will be done for underage / overage candidates or late and incomplete applications.
- Application Form received after due date & time will not be entertained.
- The School is not responsible for postal / courier delay.
- Liberal scholarships are available for students studying in Sainik School Gopalganj by the State Government and Central Govt subject to availability of funds.