Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam 2013
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam 2013
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam 2013 :
Sainik School Gopalganj invites application from eligible boy candidates for admission to Class VI and IX standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam, for the new academic session 2013 – 2014.
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Examination 2013:
|All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Date 2013 : 6th January, 2013 ( Sunday )|
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam Eligibility 2013 :
- For Class VI– Boys should be born between 10 to 11 years age as on 01 July 2013, i.e. born between 02 July 2002 and 01 July 2003 ( both days inclusive )
- For Class IX – Boys should be born between 13 to 14 years age as on 01 July 2013, i.e. born between 02 July 1999 to 01 July 2000 ( both days inclusive )
Medium of Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam 2013 :
- For Class VI – English / Hindi
- For Class IX – English
Seats for Sainik School Gopalganj Admission 2013 :
- For Class VI – 65 seats
- For Class IX – 10 seats
All India Sainik School Reservation Seats 2013 :
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7 ½ %
- Def – 25% of 67% of balance of seats after SC / ST reservations ( only for Serving / Ex – Serviceman )
Sainik School Gopalganj Application Form Process 2013 :
- Sale of Prospectus cum-Application Form : From 15th October, 2012 to 3rd December, 2012 ( 0900 h to 1300 h on all working days ).
- Sainik School Application Form can also be downloaded from School website www.ssgopalganj.in
- By Hand – 400/- ( For Gen / Def ) & 250/- ( For SC / ST )
- By Post – 450/- ( For Gen / Def ) & 300/- ( For SC / ST )
- Last date for submission of filled – in Application Form :
- Sale of Sainik School Gopalganj Application Form - 3rd December, 2012 ( Up to 1300 h only )
- Submission of Sainik School Gopalganj Application Form – 10th December, 2012 ( Up to 1300 h only )
- Prospectus – cum – Application Form can be obtained by hand / by post from the School by depositing / sending a Bank Draft of requisite amount in favour of “Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj” payable at State Bank of India, Narainia Branch ( Code No. 09212 ). The details of candidate’s name, date of birth, father’s name, category and complete address should be mentioned at the rear page of the Demand Draft.
- Demand Draft from any other Bank, any type of Cheque, Cash, Postal Order
and Money Order will not be entertained at all for sale of prospectus.
- Prospectus-cum-Application Form can also be downloaded from 15th October, 2012 from the School website www.ssgopalganj.in and can be submitted to the School along with DD of requisite amount and other documents.
- Sainik School Application Form is non transferable.
- SC / ST candidates are to send a certified photocopy of the caste certificate and Def category candidates are to submit DO Part – II extract of their ward’s date of birth.
- No correspondence will be done for underage / overage candidates or late and incomplete applications.
- Sainik School Application Form received after due date & time will not be entertained.
- Sainik School is not responsible for postal / courier delay.
- Liberal scholarships are available for students studying in Sainik School Gopalganj by the State Government and Central Government subject to availability of funds.
Sainik School Entrance Exam Scheme 2013 :
|Mathematical Knowledge Test||100||Combined Test of 2 Hours|
|Language Ability Test||100|
|Intelligence Test||100||40 Minutes|
|Mathematics & Science||200 & 75 = 275||2.30 Hours|
|English & Social Studies||100 & 75 = 175||2 Hours|
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam Centres 2013 :
The centers for the written examination are as under :
Instructions for filling Sainik School Application Form 2013 :
1. Parents / Guardians are warned to furnish only the facts and ensure that no information required to be given, is concealed to the best of their knowledge and belief. Any attempt to conceal information will result in cancellation of candidature. No scholarship will be awarded where incomplete / wrong details regarding income of parents are given.
Please Note That :
- Candidates who attain the prescribed age as on 1st July of the year of admission only need apply. Application of underage / overage boys will be rejected. The age prescribed is not relaxable in any case.
- All entries in the application from and its attachments should be filled neatly and clearly in Bold Capital Letters. No column should be left blank. If there are no particulars to be filled in, write the word “NIL” or “N / A”. Application not fulfilling the prescribed requirements or found incomplete / incorrectly filled will be rejected summarily and no correspondence on the subject will be entertained.
- Application on typed manuscript forms will not be accepted. Documents / Certificate sent along with the application form will not be returned.
- The date of birth of the candidate as per School records should be shown in the application form and admit cards attached under the seal and signature of the Headmaster / Principal of the School where the candidate is studying / last studied. In case of boys who have not attended any school so far, admit cards attested under the seal and signature of a gazetted officer will be enclosed with the application together with a photocopy of birth certificate as per Municipality birth record duly attested by a gazetted officer. For children of Defence Personnel, Coast Guard Personnel, Ex – Service personnel, the date of birth certificate as recorded in the sheet rolls / service records in the Record Office should be furnished. Photocopy of DO Part II / POR / Enrolment from extract from Sheet roll etc. are required.
- The application is to be signed by the father in the space marked “signature of parent” and the candidate is to sign in the Indentification / Admit Card. If father is not alive, the mother should sign. The legal guardian may sign the application if father and mother are not alive.
- The application with its attachments should invariably reach the school before the closing date specified in the advertisement. Application ‘received after the last date and or without the relevant documents / certificates will not be entertained. The School accepts no responsibility for any delay in the receipt of prospectus / application form and no refund will be made on this account under any circumstances.
- Once date of birth, SC / ST Category and domicile certificates are furnished by the parents / legal guardians and accepted by the sainik school authorities, no subsequent change is permissible.
- Candidate who appeared earlier in the entrance examination for the particular class is not eligible to apply again.
- Original SC / ST certificates submitted at the time of admission will not be returned as it is part of admission document.
- Total income from all sources declared by the parents is subject to verification by the State Government. Government employees should give details of their income from all sources like pay and allowances plus income from other sources, if any.
- Full permanent address and the place of domicile must be shown clearly in the ( column ) for consideration of the award of State Scholarship, if admissible.
- Request for change of centre of examination or change in medium of question papers will not be entertained after the last date for receipt of applications.
- The candidate will not be admitted to the examination, medical examination, and interview and finally for admission, if selected, in the absence of the Admit Card with the Photograph issued by the school.
- If one belongs to Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe community / subcaste or Schedule Caste it has to be clearly mentioned. The claim is to be supported by a “Caste Certificate” issued by the competent authority. In the absence of such certificate the candidate will be considered under general category only.
2. Parent / legal guardian is to scrutinise the completed application form and submit the same with the following documents to the Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj at the school office during working hours or send by Registered post.
- Identification certificate and Admit Card.
- SC / ST certificate properly signed and stamped / sealed by the competent authority.
- Acknowledgement Card after writing your postal address correctly and affixing 5/- postage stamp.
- A service certificate from the CO in case the father of the candidate is serving in Defence forces. OR
An attested copy of the discharge certificate if father is an ex – serviceman.
- In case a candidate has not attended any school upto Class – V and seeking admission to Class – VI in this school, an extract from the register of births maintained by the Municipal Committee / Board / Corporation concerned will be enclosed.
- For admission to Class – IX, the boys must be studying in a Recognised school.
3. Applications received incomplete or after the prescribed date will be rejected.
4. Important Notes for Sainik School Gopalganj
A Parent who is willing to admit his son in other Sainik School in case the candidate is qualified but low in merit in Sainik School Entrance Examinations is to give an undertaking, that he is willing to admit his son as full fee paying student in other Sainik School Application Form :
- Name of the Sainik School of 1st Choice.
- Name of the Sainik School of 2nd Choice.
- Name of the Sainik School of 3rd Choice.
No transfer from any other Sainik School to Sainik School Goaplganj and vice versa is permissible.
For Further Details contact at the following address :
Sainik School Gopalganj,
PO : Hathwa,
Distt : Gopalganj,
Bihar – 841 436.
Phone No : 06150-231681 / 232546 / 232726,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ssgopalganj.in
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2014 Navigation : Sainik School Rewari, Sainik School Nalanda, Sainik School Ghorakhal, Sainik School Punglwa, Sainik School Ambikapur, Sainik School Lucknow, Sainik School Entrance Exam Results 2013, Sainik School Bijapur, Sainik School Bhubaneswar, Sainik School Balachadi, Sainik School Amaravathinagar, Sainik School Nagrota, Sainik School Purulia, Sainik School Kunjpura, Sainik School Korukonda, Sainik School Rewa, Sainik School Satara, Sainik School Kazhakootam, Sainik School Kapurthala, Sainik School Sujanpur Tira, Sainik School Tilaiya, Sainik School Imphal, Sainik School Gorakhpur, Sainik School Gopalganj, Sainik School Goalpara, Sainik School Preparation Question Bank CD
Sainik School Entrance Exam Related : Sainik School in Bihar, Sainik School Entrance 2013, All India Sainik School Gopalganj Admission Form 2013, Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam 2013, Sainik School Bihar, All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2013, Sainik School Results, Sainik School Forms, Sainik School Entrance Exam, Sainik School in India, Sainik School Entrance Examination, All India Sainik School Gopalganj Application 2013, Sainik School, Sainik Academy, Admission for Sainik School Gopalganj, Sainik School Admission 2013, Application Form for Sainik School Entrance 2013, Sainik School Gopalganj, Syllabus of Sainik School Entrance Exam Test, Sainik School Gopalganj 2013, Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam 2013, Sainik School Admission Test for 2013, Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance, Sainik School Entrance Test, Gopalganj Sainik School 2013, Sainik School Paper, All India Sainik School Gopalganj Form 2013, Entrance for Sainik School Bihar, All Sainik School in India, Sainik School 2013,
All India Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam 2013 – Sainik School Entrance Exam 2013 Eligibility – Sainik School Entrance Exam 2013 Reservation Seats – Sainik School Entrance Exam 2013 Application Form Last Date Details.
Posted In sainik school entrance exam : Leave a response for sainik school gopalganj entrance exam 2013 by sharon