|Sainik School 6th & 9th Std 2017 Question Bank CD -|
Sainik School Ghorakhal Entrance Exam 2018
Sainik School Ghorakhal, invites application from eligible boy candidates for admission to Class VI and IX Standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam, for the academic session 2018 – 19.
Sainik School Ghorakhal Age Limit 2018
- For Class VI : 02nd July, 2007 to 01st July, 2008 ( both dates inclusive ).
- For Class IX : 02nd July, 2004 to 01st July, 2005 ( both dates inclusive ).
Note : For admission to class IX the boy should be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school.
Sainik School Ghorakhal Seat Reservations 2018
67% for Domicile of Uttarakhand and 33% for all Other States & Union Territories. Out of total vacancies, 15% of the seats are reserved for SC, 7.5% for ST categories and 25% of the remaining seats in each category for children of Defence service personnel and Ex servicemen.
The likely number of vacancies in every academic year is 65 for Class VI and 20 for Class IX.
Sainik School Ghorakhal Exam Scheme 2018
- Examination comprises of two papers namely Mathematics & Language and Intelligence Test of V class standard for entry to VI class. The medium of Entrance Examination for class VI will be Hindi or English
- Two papers namely Mathematics & Science and English & Social Studies of VIII class standard for entry to IX class. The medium of Entrance Examination for class IX shall be English only.
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration ( Minutes )|
|(b)||General Knowledge ( Science & Social Studies )||25×2||50||30|
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
( Minutes )
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2018 Application Form
How to Apply
Online application form can be filled up on school website www.ssghorakhal.org from 16th October, 2017 to 30th November, 2017 and pay the requisite fee through DD by 5th December, 2017. The copy of the same application form along with DD of requisite amount will be required to submit to the school by 5th December, 2017. Please mention name of candidate / father’s name at the reverse of the cash receipt.
Offline Application Forms can be collected from school counter after paying the requisite amount. Application duly filled should reach in the school with original copy of cash receipt by 5th December, 2017. Please mention name of candidate / father’s name at the reverse of the cash receipt.
Offline application forms can also be obtained from this school by sending DD for Rs. 450/- ( Gen / Def category ) / Rs. 300/-( SC / ST category ). The amount includes the postal charges for sending the application form by Registered Post.
The school will not be responsible for delay by postal authorities or incase of your incomplete / wrong address.
|Registration Fee||Online Application Fee||Offline Application Forms|
|For Gen / Def / Ex Def Category||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 400/-|
|For SC / ST Category||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 250/-|
|Mode of payment||Online||DD of requisite amount in favour of Principal Sainik School Ghorakhal payable at SBI Bhowali ( Code No. 01352 ) along with copy of application form.|
|Offline||On cash payment of Rs. 400/- or Rs. 250/- as applicable from school counter from 0900 hrs to 1300 hrs on all working days.|
- Candidates submitting offline application has to use only original application form. Photo copy or Form downloaded from internet will NOT be accepted.
- Children applying for admission in Class IX must be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school.
- No Courier Service is available for this school. School will not be responsible for any postal delay or courier service.
- Medium of examination for Class VI will be in English & Hindi. The medium of examination for Class IX will be in English only and students are required to answer in English only.
- For any information related to admission process please call at 05942 – 220051 or visit www.ssghorakhal.org.
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2018 Examination Centres
Subject to availability of sufficient candidates, written examination Centres will be at Almora, Bareilly, Dehradun, Ghorakhal, Gorakhpur, Kotdwar, Lucknow, Pithoragarh, Roorkee, Srinagar ( Garhwal ), and Rudrapur ( Udham Singh Nagar ). Allotment of examination Centre will be at the discretion of the school.
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2018 Scholarships
Limited number of scholarships are granted by the Govt of Uttarakhand to the cadets of Uttarakhand domicile. Scholarships are granted by the Government of Uttarakhand for the students of Uttarakhand domicile, based on Parent’s Income & Merit. Boys who are admitted against the 25% quota reserved for children of Defence service personnel / Ex – Servicemen including those of Uttarakhand domicile are eligible for a limited number of scholarships granted by Ministry of Defence. However, diet subsidy is provided for all Uttarakhand domicile boys including Defence Category children. In addition, all the boys admitted except the Day Scholars ( Staff Children ) are provided with some financial assistance by Ministry of Defence. Continuation of Scholarship once granted is subject to income / rank of parents, discipline and academic performance of cadets.
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2018 Important Dates
|1||Availability of Online Application form||16th October, 2017 to 30th November, 2017|
|2||Availability of Offline application form at school counter||16th October, 2017 to 30th November, 2017|
|3||Last date for submission of Online / Offline application ( with Demand Draft / Cash receipt )||5th December, 2017|
|4||Date of Entrance Exam||7th January, 2018 ( Sunday )|
Sainik School Ghorakhal,
PO : Ghorakhal,
Uttarakhand – 263 156.
Telephone No. : 05942 – 220051,
Mobile No. : 9411107817,
Website : www.ssghorakhal.org.