Sainik School Gopalganj, Sainik School Gopalganj Admission 2019, AISSEE 2019, Sainik School Gopalganj Bihar, Sainik Military School Admission Test, Sainik School Admission Test For 2019, Sainik School Entrance Exam, Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Examination 2019, All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2019, Sainik School Gopalganj Exam Date, Sainik School Entrance Test, Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam, Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam Date 2019, Sainik School Gopalganj Prospectus, Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance, Sainik School Gopalganj 2019 Notification, Sainik School Gopalganj Eligibility Criteria 2019, Eligibility for Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance, Sainik School Gopalganj Seats, All India Sainik School Reservation Seats 2019, Sainik School Gopalganj Test Centres, Sainik School Entrance 2019 Exam Scheme, Sainik School Application Form, Sainik School Gopalganj Application Form, Sainik School Gopalganj Online Application Form, Sainik School Gopalganj Admission Form, Sainik School Gopalganj Application Form Download, Sainik School Gopalganj Admission Date, Online Application for Sainik School Gopalganj, Sainik School Gopalganj Form, Sainik School Gopalganj Online Form, Sainik School Gopalganj Application Fee, Sainik School Gopalganj Application Last Date, Sainik School Gopalganj Admit Card, Sainik School Gopalganj Syllabus, Sainik School Admission Test Syllabus, Sainik School Gopalganj Result 2019, Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam Result, Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Result, Sainik School Results, Sainik School Gopalganj Merit List 2019, Sainik School Gopalganj Official Website, Sainik School Gopalganj Important Dates
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam 2019
Sainik School Gopalganj invites application from eligible boy candidates for admission to Class VI and IX standards, through All India Sainik School Entrance Exam, for the new academic session 2019 – 2020.
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam Eligibility 2019
- The Entrance Examination will be held for admission to class VI & IX. Boys who are between the age of 10 to 12 years and 13 to 15 years respectively on 31st, March of the year in which admission is sought are eligible to take the Entrance Examination. For admission to Class IX, the boys should be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school. Admission will be made strictly in order of merit only in classes VI and IX
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam Seats 2019
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in
which the Sainik School is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats ( In this connection, please refer to this office letter No. 4( 1 ) / SSS / 2016 ) dated 5th July, 2017 ) in order of merit.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam Examk Pattern 2019
- The written Entrance Examination will be held on 06th January, 2019 from 1000 onwards.
- Detailed programme will be intimated by the conducting Schools. Due to change in format total number of questions in class VI as well as IX may change.
- Examination for Class VI examinations will be English, Hindi. The question papers for Class VI will continue to be set in English and all the recognized official languages. But question papers for class IX will be set in English only and students are required to answer in English.
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
- Sale of Prospectus cum-Application Form from 8th October, 2018 ( 0900 h to 1300 h ) ( on all working days )
- Sainik School Application Form can also be downloaded from School website www.ssgopalganj.in.
- By Hand – 400/- ( For Gen / Def ) & 250/- ( For SC / ST )
- By Post – 450/- ( For Gen / Def ) & 300/- ( For SC / ST )
- Last date for submission of filled-in Application Form Sale is 26th November, 2018 ( up to 1300 h only ).
- Application Form can be obtained from School by post on all working days from 0900 A.M. to 1300 P.M. by depositing / sending a Bank Draft ( only SBI & PNB Bank ) of requisite amount in favour of Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj payable at State Bank of India, Narainia Branch ( Code No. 09212 ) OR State Bank of India, Hathwa Branch ( Code No. 02945 ) OR Punjab National Bank, Mirganj Branch ( Code No. 474500 ).
- The details of candidate’s name, date of birth, father’s name, category and complete address should be mentioned at the rear page of the Demand Draft.
- Demand Draft from any other bank, any type of cheque, Cash, Money Order and Indian Postal Order will not be entertained at all for sale of Application Form.
- Application Form can also be downloaded from 8th October, 2018 from the School website www.ssgopalganj.in and can be submitted to the School along with Demand Draft of requisite amount and other documents.
- The Application Form is non transferable.
- SC / ST candidates are to send a certified photocopy of the caste certificate and Defence category candidates are to submit DO Part-II extract of their ward’s date of birth alongwith the application form.
- No correspondence will be done for underage / overage candidates or late and incomplete applications.
- Application Form received after due date & time will not be entertained.
- The School is not responsible for postal / courier delay.
- Liberal scholarships are available for students studying in Sainik School Gopalganj by the State Government and Central Govt subject to availability of funds.
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam Selection Procedure 2019
- The merit list for admission to the Sainik School would be compiled on the basis of marks obtain by the candidate. In case there is a tie with regard to overall marks, the marks for mathematics would be considered. In case there is a tie here also the marks for English for Class IX and Intelligence Test for class VI will be considered and thereafter the marks for General Science for class IX and Language for class VI. In case there is a tie there also the boy younger in age will be selected. Marks obtained in the written test will determine his position in the final merit list
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam Exam Centers 2019
- Delhi – Sainik School, Kunjpura
- Chandigarh – Sainik School, Kapurthala
- Tripura – Sainik School, Imphal
- Lakshadweep & Mahe – Sainik School, Kazhakootam
- Puducherry & Karaikal – Sainik School, Amaravathinagar
- Goa – Sainik School, Satara
- Diu & Daman, Dadra & Nagar Haveli – Sainik School, Balachadi
- Meghalaya & Sikkim – Sainik School, Goalpara
- Andaman & Nicobar Island – Sainik School, Purulia.
- Yanam & Telangana – Sainik School, Korukonda
- Uttar Pradesh Sainik – School, Ghorakhal, Uttarakhand
Sainik School Gopalganj Entrance Exam Important Dates 2019
|1||Sale of Prospectus/Admission Form||08th October, 2018 to 26th November, 2018|
|2||Last date for receipt of application||1st December, 2018|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam||6th January, 2019 ( Sunday )|
|4||Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates called Medical Examination and issue of Call Letters||4th February, 2019 ( Monday )|
|5||Medical Exam ( Tentative )||11th February, 2019 to 28th February, 2019|
|6||Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list.||11th March, 2019 ( Monday )|
Sainik School Gopalganj
Bihar- 841 436
Telephone: 06150- 231681, 231373